CCC - Character Compounding Contest! (Round Three Complete: Karel and Karla!)

So, what did Spoon choose for the next contest?

…I completely forgot about this. LOL

I’ve been really busy working on FETD. Ugh, so many things happening. I just woke up, so I’ll get to this in a few hours.

Okay, everyone! We’ve reached the end of Day Three Four, and the results are in! With 40 people having put their answers in, and with 30 points in total, @Spoon_rhythm wins the third round of the Character Compounding Contest! Honestly, I don’t think anyone is surprised by this turn of events.

As such, Spoon has chosen the next two characters for Round 4: They will be…
Cath from FE6.
Hugh from FE6.
I will also be adding a third character to the roster, Lysithea from Fire Emblem Three Houses. I want to have more non-GBA characters, so since Lysithea is pretty popular, she will be our third optional character entry.

Until I post the next CCC in a week or so, you guys can feel free to prep for it ahead of time!

Anyway, here are the full and final results after 40 people voted with 138 votes in total.

Spoon_Rhythm with 30 votes.

Wasdye with 16 votes.

Redbean with 14 votes.

JeytheCount with 13 votes.

Vilkalizer, also with 13 votes.

Doot with 11 votes.

Sterling Glovner with 7 votes.

CranJam also with 7 votes.

CanDy with 6 points.

CapibarasInSpace with 5 points.

CavalryUnits also with 5 points.

Dolkar also with 5 points.

JiroPaiPai with 4 points.

KrashBoomBang with 2 points.

I think the most surprising result for me was JiroPaiPai getting second to last place. I mean, guys? It’s a halfbody. I thought his submission was pretty dang good. It also maintained FE6 Karel’s original coloration/appearance/posture so it was a more vanilla extension too.

Anyway, the results otherwise came out fairly interestingly! I’ll be seeing you guys when I post the next CCC in a week or so! Great turnout, love the submissions this time around. I personally can easily see myself using Wasdye’s Assassin Karel/Karla in the future :smiley:

6 Likes

Cath and Hugh, hugh?