CCC - Character Compounding Contest! (Round Five Complete: Nino, Jaffar, and Sonya!)

I’m not entirely sold on the outfit, but the head, face, and hair, along with the general demeanor really do scream Adult Nino to me more than any other Adult Nino I’ve seen up to this point.

My only thought toward the outfit is it doesn’t “feel FE” or especially Elibe-like. Calling it a Yukata feels accurate, because it does seem a bit more Japanese than Elibian.

But hey, still fantastic! Still love it! Would look great in EN.

1 Like

Well the Saceans are known to wear east Asian-like clothes. Maybe Nino married some Sacean guy, that would explain the outfit.

Thanks. The dress is more modelled on a cheongsam than anything Japanese, mostly because the collar on her original outfit reminded me of one.

Summary

ch

But it turns out the design is also reasonably similar to some Mongolian outfits

Summary

(and Lyn’s dress) so i guess we could call it Sacae-adjacent?

It’s probably my habit to adjust it every time?
索尼娅

9 Likes

Now we’re talking!

Hahahaha! The second Sonya looks fantastic, and the third Sonya looks like… a dark elf?? Lmao!

Don’t forget to update your first post. I listed how to format posts in this comment above:

I think it’s the same thing I did, a witch Sonya.

nino adult v2 (vilk)

Maybe a little more lore-friendly.

5 Likes

Last ones probably
Morph Jaffar (Wasdye) Morph Nino (Wasdye)

Black Fang wasn’t kind to these two

Edit: Since everyone else did one, I also made Sonya, but evil
Dark Soniya (Wasdye)

8 Likes

That means that today is the last day and voting starts tommorow or today is the day the voting starts?

COUGH COUGH COUGH UHHHHH so the CCC ends today! Aha! You guys didn’t realize I’d give you a free three day extension! Boy, I sure am a generous and thoughtful competition host… haha…

Anyway! I’m going to do something a little different by hosting the CCC’s 5th round of voting right here on FEU.

• Vilkalizer
  • JiroPaiPai
  • JeyTheCount
  • Areynor
  • Wasdye
  • HusbandoEmblem (+Wasdye’s no-mask Jaffar above)
  • MysteriousDancer
  • CavalryUnits
  • BladerDJ
  • Rawr776
  • Donlot
  • Redbean

0 voters

You may vote for 1-3 entries in this contest.

Round 1: 44 entries submitted by 21 contestants.
Round 2: 21 entries submitted by 13 contestants.
Round 3: 34 entries submitted by 14 contestants.
Round 4: 49 entries submitted by 15 contestants. The biggest round yet!
Round 5: 39 entries submitted by 13 contestants. (Note that it’s more like 36-37 entries because of a few modified ones)

This poll will end exactly 72 hours from now! I decided to host it on FEU this time because we had fewer than 20 entrants, and I want to see what voting looks like with only FEU members. If I could allow the public to vote, I would. Expect fewer overall votes than in previous contests for this reason.

Anyway, have at it!

6 Likes

Voting for myself to rig the votes go Brrrrrrrrrrrr

4 Likes

Why of course.

2 Likes

Alright, guys! With 36 people casting 97 votes, this round has ended! Jey The Count pulled out a fantastic victory, handily beating RedBean and CavalryUnits, who both tied for second place! To be honest, I thought Cav would win and his was my favorite ‘fun set’ of mugs, but Jey deserves the win!

For Round 6, which will begin in a few days, Jey has picked Larum and Elphin from FE6 as the next two character mugs!

However, before I start up the next contest, let’s hold a round of voting for the third member to fill up the roster. Since Jey decided to use FE6’s Bard/Dancer, I thought a bard/dancer theme, mixed with FEH-exclusive characters, would be a lot of fun!

Vote for 1-5 characters in this poll. Whoever takes first place within the next three days will be the ultimate winner!

0 voters

None of these characters has a mug in the repo except for Loki, who has just one.

I’m excited to see who you guys pick! This next round could be a lot of fun!

The voting will end in 3 days at 6 AM, literally almost exactly 72 hours from now!

4 Likes

Why there is no Loki art?
Because everyone hates her.

The pictures of Kiran, Laegjarn and Plumeria are unavailable for some reason, even opening in a new tab doesn’t help

1 Like

No homer art? I’m surprised.

Homer, huh? Well, color me surprised. I never thought people like him so much.

I feel like people are memeing on Homer, but hey, whatever floats your boats.

2 Likes

Alright. You memesters voted for Homer. So I guess that’s a thing.

I’ll post Round 6 pretty soon. Instead of three characters, I decided to make it four. Two dancers, two Bards.

Larum, Elphin, Homer, and Phina.

Those will be your four characters. You can make portraits for any one or all of them. The repo doesn’t have portraits for either of the latter two, so I hope we can get some good results!

I plan to make the deadline the 20th of next month.

5 Likes