CCC - Character Compounding Contest! (Round Five Complete: Nino, Jaffar, and Sonya!)

Get the girl some Water Emblem because she needs it.

4 Likes

smh Klok just getting more Jaffar’s and Ninos for his Rogue Emblem smh. Jk lol

1 Like

I feel it’s more like this…

13 Likes

:star_struck:wonderful
Your idea is almost same with me.I don’t think i need to commit now.

2 Likes

Why of course.
Here you go:

The left column is normal and the right is witch Sonya is the style of her sisters.
Upper row is FE6/7 colours, lower is FE8.

Here’s a link to the files, as required.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JmSNxZcdkHsc70cAnrUdmTESxqGENhC0?usp=sharing

I also updated the big photo in my main post.

6 Likes

Was planned for Mother’s day but i delayed it.
Here’s Nino cosplaying as her adopted mother as her Mother’s day gift. Including Morph contact lenses and dying her hair + some wholesome Lipstick.
Sonia Nino

So yeah… happy late mother’s day.

(This uses Fe6 colors because they are the superior ones smh)
(Oh yeah also F2Everything lmao)

Edit: Received some feedback and adjusted her shoulders.
Sonia Nino Smol Shoulders

Edit 2: Mother’s day was May 2nd in Portugal. (Though it’s 9th of May in other places)

7 Likes

Not really a good artist but i wanted to contribute somehow nonetheless, have a colour swap of Jino and Naffar. Free to edit and use obviously.
bac29291bd99774eac93b6207f223cb9b1806015 2ea286112df24e2729bbcae7a5478a248c86c10d

6 Likes

Every contribution is welcome :wink: .

1 Like

Nice Donlot. Keep it up.

1 Like

Pale Jafaar :flushed:

2 Likes

You could say he’s a pale flower of darkness

2 Likes

Four days left! We’ve had some seriously high-quality mugs submitted for this round. I love the character-swaps going on, they all made me chuckle :slight_smile:

If you guys are planning to make a last minute submission, you’ve still got time! Maybe we’ll get another Sonya, eh?

2 Likes

Klokinator is right, that’s what I planned.
索尼娅

13 Likes

Nice!
Only the hair shading looks a bit off. Maybe try to make the lightest colour a little darker? It kinda looks like she has some grey hair sprinkled here and there.

I actually love this Sonya more than you can imagine, Redbean, but she does have a few flaws, mostly with the hair.

The hair is really flat and sort of stringy? Her hair needs more shading to give it volume, I think.

An example of long, straight hair done right:
https://i.imgur.com/a5XjrhT.png

This is a Marisa portrait you sprited in the past, Redbean. I really like the hair on this Marisa, maybe you could do something similar?

Either way, this Sonya is fantastic. My favorite so far!

All these Sonyas are nice and all but we all know there’s only one Sonya we really want:
FE2 Sonya!

Sonya FE2 FE6-7col. Sonya FE2 FE8col.

I regret nothing.

Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JmSNxZcdkHsc70cAnrUdmTESxqGENhC0?usp=sharing

(Of course the main post is once agian updated)

12 Likes

Pft, FE2 Sonya. Cheeky fella :smirk:

Also, plz merge all of your gdrive links into a single folder. Downloading from three links defeats the purpose :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I hate Gdrive yet everyone insists on making me download from it :weary:

2 Likes

Sure thing boss.

Anyway I just think the original design for Sonya is kinda cool. I especially like the armor, it adds some more ‘battlemage’ vibes to her. She also looks super cheeky and I love it.

2 Likes

Added adult Nino. The sparkly one was never intended as an entry but what the hell, have that one too i guess.

I was going to do something with Jaffar too but every time i looked at him i went “fuck editing out that stupid headgear” and so i didn’t, the end.

5 Likes

Looks nice. I like the design of this “kimono”.