The Ultimate Graphics Repository for GBAFE, FEXP, and FEXNA

Thanks Maiser!

Sup guys :wave:

Some of you might remember the FE10-Knight I made back in march.
I happen to see this one in a teaser video for an upcoming project a little while ago.
It was one of my very first custom animations and I was really happy with the result.
But… when I saw it in the teaser I was kinda shocked how clanky it is though!

Well I think you already figured where this is leading to xD
I adjusted it to my current standard of quality.

But have a look for yourself:

[details=Summary]
old:

vs new:

Credits: Nuramon, Iscaneus (for the idle sprite)[/details]

Naturaly it contains all weapon types that it had before.

That’s it for the moment.
kind regards
Nura

Every time I read an update from Nura I get a bit wet

10/10 bro, nice knight

only a bit wet? I become a living fountain when he posts gifs

waterfall

MORE WORK FOR ME TO DO REEEEEE

oh right feu hates allcaps posts

Thanks Alfred xD
This update was overdue tho. kinda like that Zelgius
I simply couldn’t stand the jankiness xD

lmao oh god these pictures of kirb flooding his place will come back every time I post a gif >.<

guilty as charged xD

oh god I see it

Today, I spent 6 hours redoing and renaming every map sprite in the repo. They’re all in the dedicated Map Sprite folder now.

So, with those done, now I only need to reorganize the entire Repo, move classes to their new folders, merge the fe7if, fegirls, etc animations into the main folders, import 50 new animations into the repo, make fexna/fexp map sprites for all the existing map sprites, and…

Well, there’s still a lot to do. But at least those map sprites are done!

Amazing work Klok! That means a lot. Keep it up

Spent a lot of time today doing some more reorganizing.

Classes are, generally, organized by tier, then name, then gender now.

Weapon types are now listed in the same order they appear in the rom data. Swords, lances, axes, handaxes, bows, magic, staves, and unarmed animations. I suppose claw/basic attack goes in there somewhere too.

I did run into a few issues along the way…

Now das a lotta swords

Now that Shin and I are working together, I’ve decided to abruptly change the top level organization for the Repo. It now looks like this:

Instead of this:

Harder on the eyes, but we’re going to focus on building a website for the repo and autopopulating it using a tag system and a few other neat filters.

Um, I’m new here so I have a question. Are all these animations free to use?

Yes they are, as long as you give proper credit to the creators.

If I don’t see them organized with at least 200 genders, I’m going to tell Tumblr.

There are only three genders, M/F/U, but U means Unassigned! They can be any gender you like!

In any case, I finished the Lord and Magic user folders today. It’s an extremely tedious process that involves retyping every folder name, and I know it’s not expeditable unless Elon Musk releases Neuralink for $5 tomorrow.

The organized naming conventions actually make browsing the majority of animations pretty simple. Alusq’s healer has a legit name now and nestles in with the other clerics quite well! Same for the others with weird names, like the previously named Myrmercidon, which now looks like the below.

Things are progressing. That is good.

Footnote: I still have to add credits for anything tagged {NA} but that should be really easy as a final step when the repo is almost ready for release. This IS going to be 1.0 after all.

Edit: Mounted and Armored Units are done too. Not too many of them…

Edit2: Fliers were a breeze.

Well Klok i’m sorry, but I’ve got another animation to give to you. It’s a gift for @AlfredKamon
A female Myrmidon with long hair
Here it is,
and the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kzczhs10x08dziz/AACgdny1wjw4CTxlOn-QAZita?dl=0 Good job Klok and please dont hit me for adding another one.

I haven’t added my folder full of animations to my repo build yet, so it’s all cool you PIECE OF SHIT but thank you for the wonderful animation of YET ANOTHER FUCKING SWORD USER which is helpful because we can never have too many FUCKING MYRMIDONS AND SWORDMASTERS REEEE

THANK YOU AAAAA <3
Great job on that one.