FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

The download link isn’t working…

1 Like

ayo where that DL at

come on man you can’t make a lady hector and not include a DL bruh

2 Likes

WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW THE BRAIN DAMAGE BACK AT IT AGAIN

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736591118535360625/738508326022676570/Milia_Repalette__Unarmed.rar

Here try this I’m sorry

Edit: Oh, Klokinator, I think it might be a good idea to include unarmed with the regular Milia package, as well as naming the Scythe as Dreadnought. I can try to get the other weapon names

7 Likes

Does anyone know what’s up with the Trickster’s bow animation? Whenever it triggers a crit, the enemy starts to receive HP until it glitches out. I took a look at the script and it uses a code 53 at the beginning of each ranged animation?

Here’s the full script:

1 Like

Alright I fixed the crit issue. Two confirmed hits in one attack makes the game explode. And I updated the repo with a working script.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qiqn--oBVaou9ZRQ4_mbE-NbVsAs3Eo8/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

This animation is fantastic! I absolutely love it! It’s super creative and very interesting.

However. A few things.

Are these notes in the actual animation?

Also, the sword, why does it have that one irregular bit sticking off the halfway point on the blade?

There are other, more minor issues, but these stick out the most. I’m sure another, more competent spriter could explain better than me.

Still great overall, and better than any anim that came out prior to, say, 2014!

The bit is part of the staff, it supposedly provides a grip point when used as… well, a staff XD.
Also, while the notes technically do play on the animation, they are completely obscured by the combat display, so it’s literally impossible for them to be seen in the game.
Hope this clears things up!

Yeah, but this…

Like I said in the post, the “visual glitch” effects are meant to play on attack miss. (Again, they don’t). It’s not an actual glitch, just a 4th wall-breaking visual effect. It’s supposed to represent magic failing in a way that is actually “breaking” the laws of phyisics and stuff.

If you're wondering what it actually says

ERROR

Exception not handled at frame 18.png

invalid argument/ arg at function redmg.rune does not exist
EXECUTION ABORTED

I thought it looked cool, don’t look at me like that XD.

1 Like

Yeah in my own experience mode 12 doesn’t seem to actually play on attack misses when it comes to magic anims. Idk what’s going on with that.

If we could scrap the mode 12 animation for magic anims it’d make it a little less easy to hit the OAM limit. Hence I’m really curious if anyone knows what’s going on with that.

Just for funsies, here are the three crappy mockups I made for this anim.

1 Like

I prefer your animation. the crit in the original original looks a bit too plain to me (the yellow sphere not blinking like other FE original magic crits).

Your magic animation looks clean and is enjoyable to watch for me.

2 Likes

I love that addition to the Grand Paladin. Awesome, as always, Spud.

Thanks!

I genuinely completely forgot about an unarmed animation until just now :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

finally… hunter animations in GBA…

I’m tempted to make a female version but FEE3 has pressed me hard on time sadly

3 Likes

I’m also busy this month so I might not have the time for a female either, but at least I have a still (if anyone wants to, feel free to use it and finish the job).

7 Likes

This is amazing!! Good job on your animation and thank you, for sharing it.
It looks very fleshed out~

It’s… it’s as smooth as butter! :eye::eye:

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s not butter!

3 Likes