FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

F2E means more or less “Here’s a portrait, you can do whatever with it”
F2U means “Here’s a portrait, you can use it but don’t claim it as yours”

1 Like

Yo, this track sonds amazing! Really well done.

1 Like

OMG WHAT A WONDERFUL QUAN!!! COULD I USE IT IN MY REMAKE???

Sure knock yourself out, the things I submit to the repository are all F2E and F2U

A bit of a late response but thanks!

1 Like

Yoo hoo that is sick as hell, been looking for a prettier Roy that has a Binding Blade animation for a while now; Thank you, you’re doing god’s work

3 Likes

There is another version of it on the github music repo by Deathraxx but more variations are always appreciated.

Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)
Mammary Maiden
I have plans to provide this fine community with more of these kinds of designs.

I hate it. More please!

2 Likes

Aw, the original’s little bunny buck tooth was her most charming feature

1 Like

Just asking, but are those Booba artwork by Mrkisuke is an OC or is based on someone?

The first one posted (the black/silver hair sage looking character) is heavily based on an existing character with a few tweaks as a sort of warm up for myself since it had been so long since I last dabbled in sprite work with my B!Camilla sprite. The pink hair one and onward are original.

1 Like

There seems to be a sheet error with the Ghost from Breath of Fire. Can this be easily fixed?

Odd I have used the same animation with no issue, so it seems unlikely it’s an issue with the animation itself, so perhaps this is an import issue or some corruption occurred elsewhere

I myself used the Magic.bin file to import the animation, if you used the .txt file that may be the cause of the issue as it could have an error.

If you need it I still have my download saved, and have confirmed it works, I can send it to you, but the files should still be in the repo.

1 Like

I’ve never played any Shantae games so far (although I’ve been recommended the franchise several times), but the zombie girl using her own leg and head as a weapon was hilariously good. nice work!

6 Likes

I’d appreciate the files, though I can only get back on the results a few days later since I’m on a trip now.

Thanks for saying that. I see your sprites all the time while lurking around and they are beautiful. Hearing this from you means a lot.

1 Like

You should definately try out either the original GBC one, or one of the newer ones that are on consoles and PC

3 Likes

Based Shantae Enjoyer :sunglasses:

Are you getting Shantae Advance too?

2 Likes

I’m not just getting it, I’m MAKING it! ShantaEmblem Advance!

Jokes aside, absolutely. I was super happy to see that they are actually completing the demo. While I was hoping for a true more ambitious sequel to Seven Sirens, I will ecstatically take this meantime. Making these sprites and ROM hack is the only thing keeping me sane while waiting.

1 Like

These are cool, but it looks like the magic/unarmed dodge frame is either incomplete or incorrect, because its a blurred sprite rather than a complete one, whereas the other weapons dont have that problem. Also the hand axe dodge loses white in the axe.

10 Likes