Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

None of this is actually my spritework but I noticed that proto-Kenneth (whose portrait would go on to be used by Teodor) in FE7 had a completely different chibi in his portrait sheet that actually matches this priest guy from FE6, so I slapped his palette onto the chibi and formatted him for FE7/8 insertion if that’s of interest to anybody.

FE6 Priest (+FE7 Proto Kenneth Chibi)

EDIT: I also fixed the tiny hackbox cropping mistake in Joshua’s portrait in vanilla FE8, which resulted in two pixels getting cut off his hair at the end of the bottom of the three little “spikes” beneath his hat on the right. It’s truly minuscule but for anyone bugged by it like I was after learning about it, here’s a fixed version of his portrait where he is now two pixels to the left so his hair isn’t inadvertently trimmed.

Joshua (Hackbox Crop Fix)

19 Likes

Sometimes you need friends to stop you from headlong rushing into enemy territory, So here’s!!!

Ilora!!

Wasspix2 (Ilora) {edited by DatonDemand}
Scarred ver to fit with Videl
Wasspix2 (Ilora-Scarred) {edited by DatonDemand}

This is an edit of one of Wasspix’s F2E portraits so thanks to em for the base. I made the colors more customizable consisting of 3 clothes/eye colors, 3 hair colors and 2 armor colors, while the armor trim is shared with the skin colors.
Not that lore matters but in my head she’s Videl’s close travel buddy (maybe more? wink) which is the exact opposite of her, trying to get a cautious, almost stick in the butt kinda vibe merc/archer up to you

18 Likes

Here have some Matt Mercer Emblem

F2E

FE Awakening - Chrom
FE Chrom

+Right Facing Chrom (Shows his Mark of the Exalt)
FE Chrom Right Facing

FE Fates - Ryoma v2 (v1 was a CCC Submission)
FE Ryoma v2

EDIT: Minor updates to both Chroms

42 Likes

Hime-humps (A)
Hime-humps (B)
Newest in my big booba works

22 Likes

Now I’m just missing Emmeryn to complete that sibling trio. Also I managed to fit bunny ears into a hackbox.

F2E

FE Awakening - Lissa
FE Lissa

RWBY - Velvet Scarlatina
FE Velvet

37 Likes

In celebration of the “new” Shantae game announcement, here are some battle animations I made for some of the characters in the series. The original Flail Knight animation was made by Jono the Red and the Fire Sage animation by RedBean

Bolo_fl1Bolo
Roty_sp1Rottytops
Roty_sp2
Harm_mg1Harmony
Plnk_Mg1Plink

32 Likes

Been a while since I’ve redone a FEGBA portrait
Here’s some L’arachel’s that I’ve remade to fit her official art more
^ which includes an FE8 shaded variant
well till next time

37 Likes

Back again with another, today I return to my roots and made another animation, here’s:

Dagger Sage!!

Sword

to use it smoothly I suggest using this:
Patches ItemEffect_Javelin_5_085DB200
This is a blank space made to be inserted in one of the javelin patch, you’ll have to sacrifice one of the unique javelin spell animations for it but it will register as a spell, Which means the baked in dagger will appear as the projectile being used

However I also made one without the added on dagger, which will work better if you want to add other spell animation

Sword

Of course I made sure that this animation’s palette work with the regular sage:
exhibit A:
Palette test

Oh btb I suppose I should also add that I have also made the T1 dagger mage, it’s been in my dropbox for a long time now cause I was planning to surprise yall with both t1 and t2 dagger mages but guess this is the time to confirm that yes yall can use that one as well and edit it ofc
This one:
Sword

as Always my stuff is downloadable here:

BACK IN BLACK!!

Lore

The practice of using daggers for the magic elitist are seen as nothing more than child’s play. A true mage they said is one who lives primarily as scholars and, who, should the need for combat arises, uses only this knowledge to aid them. Because of such ideologies, the practice of daggers are very harshly looked down upon by magic wielders in most continents.

Of course, there are individuals who choose to forgo this ban, and many small groups which have never adhered to it in the first place. There are also good reasons for a magic wielder to learn the art of dagger throwing, as while tomes are powerful, they are sometimes cumbersome to use in split second scenarios, not to mention the need of physically heavy tomes to use powerful magic. As such, it is a great deal beneficial for a mage to be able to pull out a compact dagger in split second scenarios to defend themselves and as a good counter against opposing mages.

Some talented mages have even gone so far as imbuing their daggers with magic, allowing for devastating attacks to be unleashed against their opponents, though such magic is reserved for only those with very high magical control, as doing so without high control can be very dangeous

36 Likes

Here have 3 more Awakening Portraits

F2E

FE Awakening - Frederick
FE Frederick

FE Awakening - Stahl
FE Stahl

FE Awakening - Cherche
FE Cherche

44 Likes

{Mrkisuke} - F2U OC4 (censored)
I’ll be posting a censored version of my new sprite works here to appease the sensitive types. The uncensored versions are in the Repo.

15 Likes

Tired of your mage knights looking WEAK and PUNY? Would you rather these magic types workout at a GYM instead of a library for once??

Fear not! Introducing the Bulky Mage Knight animations!
For those that have a bigger guy as their portrait for one of the magic classes, you can now have a more fitting animation. A sequel post to my original Bulky Mage. And yeah, this means at some point I’ll make the Bulky Sage to complete the trio.

mgkm_mg1
mgkm_mg1

Get it here!

F2U/F2E. Also couldn’t really get an edited map animation to look right with it, the original’s horse already takes up nearly the whole space, so no new map animation to go with this time.

58 Likes

Kanna, bwan - Elf Girl Green
Fixed @Kanna 's EDGE elf girl portrait as the frames were a little messed up.
No credit to me is necessary at all, I literally just shifted the pixels on the frames down by one.

26 Likes

Planning on redoing this OC’s portrait in the near future, so here’s her old portrait that y’all can use. F2U/F2E
old oc

19 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Here have Sumia from Awakening and for my 100th unique portrait submission; Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors

F2E

FE Awakening - Sumia
FE Sumia

Dynasty Warriors - Lu Bu
FE Lu Bu

Dynasty Warriors - Lu Bu No Headdress Alt
FE Lu Bu No Headress

Warrior worth 1000… or my 100th portrait submission

37 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gTHGmSLgCtw-Y4B0KTjCcFlf_W8ghSPK?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D_UWyyGrPpFpGLcoyPpQ2Vj1DBbB-8Me?usp=sharing

Some Mechanist sprites for those who love dual-wielding. They function fine as bow users.

MechanistM

MechanistF

Thanks to @ZessDynamite for commissioning this for public use.

86 Likes

{Mrkisuke} - F2U OC5 - (censored)
{Mrkisuke} - F2U OC6 - (censored)
Which way modern men?

18 Likes

Here are portraits I never released:
Armor Knight F (MeatOfJustice)General F (MeatOfJustice)Paladin M (MeatOfJustice)
Priest M (MeatOfJustice)Wyvern Rider F (MeatOfJustice)Thief M (MeatOfJustice)
Some edits, too (the 4th one is a fix):
Generic Bard 7 (MeatOfJustice)Generic Bard 8 (MeatOfJustice)MeatofJustice_Splice 1 (No Sunglasses)MeatofJustice_Splice 1
And finally some dead memes:
Crewmate (Red) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Orange) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Yellow) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Lime) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Green) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Blue) (MeatOfJustice)
Crewmate (Maroon) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Brown) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Tan) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (White) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Gray) (MeatOfJustice)
Among Drip (Red) (MeatOfJustice)Among Drip (Blue) (MeatOfJustice)Among Drip (Yellow) (MeatOfJustice)Amogus (MeatOfJustice)
All F2U/F2E.

51 Likes

[image removed]
acá pensando que faltan algunos retratos de personajes viejos y jovenes de fe 6 7 and 8

The original portrait this was spliced from was not credited, nor were the pieces used F2E.

19 Likes

Continuing my Awakening spriting project, have the Archest of Archers and Awakening’s ‘Ojou-Sama’ Maribelle

F2E

FE Awakening - Maribelle
FE Maribelle
+No Hand alt
FE Maribelle No hand Alt

FE Awakening - Virion
FE Virion

51 Likes