Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here have 3 more Awakening Portraits

F2E

FE Awakening - Frederick
FE Frederick

FE Awakening - Stahl
FE Stahl

FE Awakening - Cherche
FE Cherche

44 Likes

{Mrkisuke} - F2U OC4 (censored)
I’ll be posting a censored version of my new sprite works here to appease the sensitive types. The uncensored versions are in the Repo.

15 Likes

Tired of your mage knights looking WEAK and PUNY? Would you rather these magic types workout at a GYM instead of a library for once??

Fear not! Introducing the Bulky Mage Knight animations!
For those that have a bigger guy as their portrait for one of the magic classes, you can now have a more fitting animation. A sequel post to my original Bulky Mage. And yeah, this means at some point I’ll make the Bulky Sage to complete the trio.

mgkm_mg1
mgkm_mg1

Get it here!

F2U/F2E. Also couldn’t really get an edited map animation to look right with it, the original’s horse already takes up nearly the whole space, so no new map animation to go with this time.

58 Likes

Kanna, bwan - Elf Girl Green
Fixed @Kanna 's EDGE elf girl portrait as the frames were a little messed up.
No credit to me is necessary at all, I literally just shifted the pixels on the frames down by one.

26 Likes

Planning on redoing this OC’s portrait in the near future, so here’s her old portrait that y’all can use. F2U/F2E
old oc

19 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Here have Sumia from Awakening and for my 100th unique portrait submission; Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors

F2E

FE Awakening - Sumia
FE Sumia

Dynasty Warriors - Lu Bu
FE Lu Bu

Dynasty Warriors - Lu Bu No Headdress Alt
FE Lu Bu No Headress

Warrior worth 1000… or my 100th portrait submission

37 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gTHGmSLgCtw-Y4B0KTjCcFlf_W8ghSPK?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D_UWyyGrPpFpGLcoyPpQ2Vj1DBbB-8Me?usp=sharing

Some Mechanist sprites for those who love dual-wielding. They function fine as bow users.

MechanistM

MechanistF

Thanks to @ZessDynamite for commissioning this for public use.

86 Likes

{Mrkisuke} - F2U OC5 - (censored)
{Mrkisuke} - F2U OC6 - (censored)
Which way modern men?

18 Likes

Here are portraits I never released:
Armor Knight F (MeatOfJustice)General F (MeatOfJustice)Paladin M (MeatOfJustice)
Priest M (MeatOfJustice)Wyvern Rider F (MeatOfJustice)Thief M (MeatOfJustice)
Some edits, too (the 4th one is a fix):
Generic Bard 7 (MeatOfJustice)Generic Bard 8 (MeatOfJustice)MeatofJustice_Splice 1 (No Sunglasses)MeatofJustice_Splice 1
And finally some dead memes:
Crewmate (Red) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Orange) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Yellow) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Lime) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Green) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Blue) (MeatOfJustice)
Crewmate (Maroon) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Brown) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Tan) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (White) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Gray) (MeatOfJustice)
Among Drip (Red) (MeatOfJustice)Among Drip (Blue) (MeatOfJustice)Among Drip (Yellow) (MeatOfJustice)Amogus (MeatOfJustice)
All F2U/F2E.

51 Likes

[image removed]
acá pensando que faltan algunos retratos de personajes viejos y jovenes de fe 6 7 and 8

The original portrait this was spliced from was not credited, nor were the pieces used F2E.

19 Likes

Continuing my Awakening spriting project, have the Archest of Archers and Awakening’s ‘Ojou-Sama’ Maribelle

F2E

FE Awakening - Maribelle
FE Maribelle
+No Hand alt
FE Maribelle No hand Alt

FE Awakening - Virion
FE Virion

51 Likes

LanceAxe
HandaxeMagic

Btw, I recently scripted these. Shoutout to Leo for the original animation. I just whipped up a quick handaxe and javelin animation since those weren’t there in the gifs. You can find these in the Repo when this goes up.

49 Likes

Here’s a splice I made!
First Splice
F2U F2E
You don’t need to credit, but it’s appreciated!

20 Likes

Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good night, Fe Universe.

Paladin Lowen done + extras: Edit: the sword animation had a bad frame, but it’s now fixed

lorm_sp1
genm_al1
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1
genm_al1

Using the Kent Paladin by Greentea as base
Link: Lowen.rar - Google Drive

Red Bean give me permission to script your Larum’s Refresh animation, so here it is:

danf_da1

and of course, the credits belong to they. Thank you again, Red Bean!
Link: RB_Larum_Refresh.rar - Google Drive

@CranJam warned me that Roy Reskin Fusion had some broken frames, I fixed it. Thanks again for alerting me

lorf_sw1

Link: Roy_Sword_fixed.rar - Google Drive

46 Likes

Looked into the game over background lately, thought it might look nice if it had a more underwater vibe to it, so I made this in case that’s more the theme of your hack. The gif is slowed down, it looks more smooth in-game.

gameover

27 Likes

Here are some more portraits, I am now 3 style Ike’s out of 4.

F2E

FE PoR - Lord Ike
FE Lord Ike

FE Awakening - Olivia
FE Olivia

Dynasty Warriors - Sima Yi
FE Sima Yi v2

51 Likes

retouch marcus and raigh
dds
still needs to be improved, it’s an idea
Portrait Editor FE 6 HACK.gba_5@05 Marcus_011E51A0

15 Likes

Surprised someone hadn’t already beaten me to it but I slapped together a quick chibi for Dara like a week ago:

Dara +Chibi

18 Likes

Here are 3 more Awakening portraits and 1 older sprite from Dynasty Warriors I did a while back, just cleaned up and framed.

F2E

FE Awakening - Nowi
FE Nowi

FE Awakening - Kellam
FE Kellam

FE Awakening - Anna
FE Anna Awakening
+No hand Alt
FE Anna Awakening No Hand

Dynasty Warriors - Lian Shi (DW8 Costume)
Fe DW8 Lian Shi

50 Likes