FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

You should definately try out either the original GBC one, or one of the newer ones that are on consoles and PC

3 Likes

Based Shantae Enjoyer :sunglasses:

Are you getting Shantae Advance too?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not just getting it, Iā€™m MAKING it! ShantaEmblem Advance!

Jokes aside, absolutely. I was super happy to see that they are actually completing the demo. While I was hoping for a true more ambitious sequel to Seven Sirens, I will ecstatically take this meantime. Making these sprites and ROM hack is the only thing keeping me sane while waiting.

1 Like

These are cool, but it looks like the magic/unarmed dodge frame is either incomplete or incorrect, because its a blurred sprite rather than a complete one, whereas the other weapons dont have that problem. Also the hand axe dodge loses white in the axe.

10 Likes

Nice catches! Those two issues should be fixed now.

4 Likes

I know I said this on Discord, but Iā€™m just grateful that you scripted these @Leo_link animations. Thank You :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Yooooo ! Thanks a lot.

I did forget to do hand axe but you did it perfectly, thanks for this too.

4 Likes

Any chance for a map sprite for these :)?

Cool. You should make variants for other Female Wyvern Knights, like Minerva, Altena and Jill.

1 Like

Your work in filling up the repo with awakening characters has been amazing. Thank you Gary!

3 Likes

Kaga would be proud

10 Likes

Oh hell yeah recarcinization of Fire Emblem axefighters letā€™s go

9 Likes

Can anybody help me with the magic animations? I know i have to go to the repo but is there an easier way than downloading every file individually? (downloading the pngs is killing me)

I swear i checked on the FAQ like 3 times how the hell did i miss this? Thx for the help

Important correction: It was by MageKnight404.

I have no idea what the best way to keep the thread un-cluttered but the issue addressed is.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!
Not sure how I got that wrong.

Personally I liked the ā€œcheaped outā€ one

But hey more power to you

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you did! Itā€™s not like Iā€™m retracting its availability or anything; honestly I consider to fill a bit of a distinct niche from this new iteration.

Mostly I was referring to the fact that what personally compelled me to make those two map sprite sets was dissatisfaction with the T2 Heavy Infantry Ephraim map sprites available in the repo. I wanted one that better fit the animationsā€™ increased bulk compared to T1 Ephraim and that had more ā€œheavyweight T2 classā€ gravitas, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Lord-commander of the Imperium has never seen such bullsh*t before

5 Likes