People in the FEU discord wanted a thread like this, so I’m making it, there might have been a similar thread in the past, but if that’s true, it’s buried now
This is a wiki post, so feel free to add your requests in the list, along with your name.
For completed requests, strikethrough out the ASM from the list and add a link to the thread with said ASM.
The Bounty List:
- [FE8U] Fourth Allegiance
- [FE8U] Integrate gaiden magic into skill system
- [FE8U] Tellius-style skill capacity in skill system
- [FE8U] FE3H-style equip items
- [FE8U] Combat Arts ala Three Houses or Echoes Style
- [FE8U] Range Fix 2.0 - Make it so enemies with both staves and weapons will display both ranges and not just attack range (attack [red] squares take priority) (stretch goal - make enemy staff range also display when pressing select, add a tertiary color for when they overlap)
- [FE8U] Statues - Display-only map sprites, can be toggled on or off via events, can be set to any faction palette, can be set to animate or not animate
- [FE8U] Objective Display counter - Display a manually created counter in the mini objective display on the map, can be incremented / decremented / set / reset using events, counter text will flash green when it is one away from max
- [FE8U] Summon Table 2.0 - Ability to set summoned class type and possible weapons per unit instead of just the unitID (Stretch goal - ability to summon multiple classes, brings up a menu when summoning, can set level requirements for each class type)
- [FE8U] Tellius Torches - New trap item, torches can be lit when standing next to them and will expand FoW range, can set lighting range, duration and fade (ex vision range lowers by one each turn). Torches will display the amount of turns lit remaining when hovered over.
- [FE8U] Modular Weapon Types - Modular installer to add more weapon types (knives, dragonstones, etc)
- [FE8U] Debuffs 2.0 - Add a visual effect when debuffs are applied, as well as a visable icon on the map sprite (similar to other status conditions)
- [FE8U] MMB More Items - When only the first item is displayed on MMB, add an indicator if the unit has more than one item
- [FE8U] Item Warning - On warnings/HP bars, add an icon for when enemies have an item that can be stolen, or an item that drops
- [FE8U] Global Push Skill System Compatibility - Make an option for push to function like Tellius (global command for non-mounted units, cannot be used on mounted units)
- [FE8U] Reaver Split Skill System Compatibility - Make the “Triple Weapon Triangle” and “Reverse Weapon Triangle” effects separate weapon bitflags (original by crazycolorz)
- [FE8U] Cannot Double Skill System Compatibility - Add a weapon bitflag that makes the weapon unable to double (original by crazycolorz)
- [FE8U] Cannot Critical Skill System Compatibility - Set weapon crit to 255 to make it unable to land critical hits
- [FE8U] Modular map sprite palettes per chapter
- [FE8U] Separating the Affinity/Weapon Rank/Movement Icon list from the Item Icon list
- [FE8U] Stats buff against specific weapons- The specific weapon will only have stats boost activated when fighting against specific weapons.
- [FE8U] Weapon triangle advantage against specific weapons - The ability to have specific weapons have advantage over other specific weapons.
- [FE8U] Switch name by class, chapter, flag - Change the name for the character depending on its class, chapter or flag.
- [FE8U] Custom class name for characters - Change the name for the specific character’s class depending on its class, chapter or flag.
- [FE8U] Custom map sprites for characters - Depending on the specific character, which class, chapter and/or flag, will have a unique moving and hover map sprites.
- [FE8U] Player placement fix - The player placements depends on the last loaded units on the start event, even when it’s not used in the event. This makes it able to load the last loaded units instead.
- [FE8U] Limited Summoning- Allows you to set a limit on how many times you can summon in a map/chapter, something like unit’s Mag or Mag/2= the amount of times you can summon.
- [FE8U] Limited Grinding- Allows you to set the amount of times places like Tower of Valni are accessible between each chapter. For example, you can go there up to say 3 (or whatever amount you want) times before having to clear the next map. After clearing that map this limit refreshes, meaning you can go to Valni 3 times again.
- [FE8U] Rescue penalty rework based on Constitution- The lower the rescued unit’s Con, the lower are the penalties to the rescuing unit’s Skill and Speed stats and vice versa: the higher the rescued unit’s Con, the higher are the penalties to Skill and Speed stats. The penalty can also be relative to the rescuing unit’s Con. For example, if a unit with 15 Con rescues a unit with 10 Con, the penalty would be smaller than when a unit with 8 Con rescues a unit with 7 Con.
- [FE8U] Displaying if a unit will double during battle
- [FE8U] Separate convoys/parties
Work in Progress:
- [FE8U] Skill Scrolls, for the skill system - WIP by Sme
- [FE8U] AOE Magic - Area of effect magic. Likely modular. Would need a map animation for the attack that copies on all targeted tiles. Would still provide exp. - WIP by hypergammaspaces
- [FE8U] Tellius-Style Promotions - Units promote automatically by leveling up after level 20 while still having the choice of using promotion items. - WIP by Snakey, Tequila, hypergammaspaces (done, but not released?)
- [FE8U] Escape and Seize - Integrate escape and global seize (anyone can seize) (original by Sme) - WIP by Snakey
What’s Been Done:
- [FE8U] Modular battle music attack/defense per chapter - done by 7743
- [FE8U] StrMag Split Release - done by Snakey
- [FE8U] Weapon-Based Skills - done by Kirb
- [FE8U] Item Skills - done by Kirb
- [FE8U] Reset the win/loss/draw counter- Resets the vs counter that’s displaying for the character. - done by 7743
- [FE8U] Hide the win/loss/draw counter - Hides the win/lose/draw status from displaying on the character screen. - done by Modular Stat Screen
- [FE8U] Exp gain - Change the amount of exp gained for units more or less. - done by Snakey