Community ASM Bounty List

Limited Summoning
Allows you to set a limit on how many times you can summon in a map/chapter, something like
unit’s Mag or Mag/2= the amount of times you can summon.

Limited Grinding
Allows you to set the amount of times places like Tower of Valni are accessible between each chapter. For example, you can go there up to say 3 (or whatever amount you want) times before having to clear the next map. After clearing that map this limit refreshes, meaning you can go to Valni 3 times again.

Rescue penalty rework based on Constitution
The lower the rescued unit’s Con, the lower are the penalties to the rescuing unit’s Skill and Speed stats and vice versa: the higher the rescued unit’s Con, the higher are the penalties to Skill and Speed stats. The penalty can also be relative to the rescuing unit’s Con. For example, if a unit with 15 Con rescues a unit with 10 Con, the penalty would be smaller than when a unit with 8 Con rescues a unit with 7 Con.

Someone should really do the FE3H equip items function. I’ve been wanting something like that for yeaaars.

I’m back bby
The thing Arch just said.
Item skills, two types - one that requires actually equipping the item and one that is passive when in inventory. Would work with both weapons and items (ala 3H).
A tome range +1 skill.

3 Likes

Is this not what @HyperGammaSpaces’s summon rework does?

Gamma’s done this as well, I’m fairly certain

You could do this yourself since 95% of the work has already been done, just comment out the skill check and add a check for classtype in the command usability

How about displaying if a unit will double during battle?

Not really helpful during player phase, but it’d be nice to see when being attacked.

This suggestion has been brought to you by ‘I don’t know how to ASM gang’.

1 Like

This might have already been implemented in some way, but being able to have separate convoys for different parties would be very neat, as would be modular control over who can access them in battle.

Snek did that a while back:

Ah gotcha. Does it do multiple convoys though? Doesn’t seem to, from the looks of it

1 Like

Oof, my bad. I’m pretty sure it just allows multiple units to access the same convoy.

2 Likes

Multiple convoys would be pretty much impossible without a shitton of more space to save all those items in

3 Likes

Technically possible if you cut the number of items able to be stored.

2 Likes

While I haven’t touched any ASM, I can see how it would be hard. Any type of data that is saved/stored is very tricky. But we’ve come a long way over the years, somebody might just be able to pull this off down the line. I’m dreaming big

I mean EMS can handle the save data. Finding enough stable RAM to house your needs may be a bit more difficult.

Using Skill Systems and unused weapon bytes to replace the innate class skill slot with a weapon skill. While it would effectively limit you to 4 skills per class (because it would be really awkward if you could choose to drop Canto on your cavalier, for instance), it makes the potential depth for weapons way more interesting, and you don’t need to individually ASM everything, and because it would be in the menu, the player would easily get access to the information about the skill, instead of it being hidden. This is my personal golden goose.

Weapon skills were added to the skill system git like a week ago.

Well I was blind, thanks for pointing that out for me.

Post can’t be empty

1 Like

Updated OP’s wiki post to include every request made here, and the (known) status of each’s completion

3 Likes

I feel like this could be pretty easily accomplished by using an event counter: It’s saved and there are event commands to manipulate.

I currently have a setup that uses an event counter and Zeta’s change objective text asm, but the problem is it doesnt have the flashing green stuff and sticks out from vanilla turn/enemy counters