CCC - Character Compounding Contest! (Round Ten: Athena, Marisha and Erik)

Hey, I decide to make an attempt at a gender bent Erik. Feel free to use/edit.

Female Erik

12 Likes

we shall call her Erika

6 Likes

I decided to add minimugs to both of your portraits. You did ask nicely after all. And no, you donā€™t need to credit me for this edit. I hope that youā€™re okay with me doing this, Plant_Academy.

Marisha_2 Marisha_1

8 Likes

Oh yeah Iā€™m cool with it, tho Iā€™m quite confused on where this will count in voting, yours or mine?

The minimugs are just a QOL thing, they get counted in your vote, Plant. If it were an actual sizable edit to the portrait, Iā€™d say it could be its own shared entry for you and Dolkar both. Though generally I find edits of other peopleā€™s entries to beā€¦ awkward.

But if itā€™s just a chibi, nbd.

3 Likes

Oop if thatā€™s the case then, I appreciate the minimug, Dolkar o7

Manthena.
A11Red4
I used EldritchAbominationā€™s FE8 colors and Bladeā€™s skin and hair colors. I also referenced Nobodyā€™s Athena a lot, especially for the eyes.

Also, have a progress gif:

Progress

AProg

14 Likes

Hello? Tf happened? Where poll?

Whew! Seems like forever hasnā€™t it?
Lets see those results!
Round 1: 44 entries submitted by 21 contestants.
Round 2: 21 entries submitted by 13 contestants.
Round 3: 34 entries submitted by 14 contestants.
Round 4: 49 entries submitted by 15 contestants. The biggest round yet!
Round 5: 39 entries submitted by 13 contestants.
Round 6: 20 entries submitted by 9 contestants.
Round 7: 12 entries submitted by 7 contestants.
Round 8: 24 entries submitted by 10 contestants.
Round 9: 26 Entries submitted by 19 Contestants
Round 10: 24 Entries submitted by 10 Contestants

This CCC has been one of the highest quality!
Lets see what you think!

Whoā€™s your favorite Trio?

0 voters

You can vote for 1-2 entries!

6 Likes

Okay, everyone! Weā€™ve reached the end of the poll, and the results are in! With 42 people having put their answers in, and with 19 votes each, @Garytop and @Plant_Academy win this battle with an astounding tie! I bet @Klokinator didnā€™t expect this when he made the CCC 10 rounds ago, Iā€™d say we switch up the formula a little bit to celebrate! 2 Daring Villains vs one Courageous Hero

@Garytop and @Plant_Academy made their picks for Round 11, Those being:
Arete from FE14.
Klein from FE6.

A remarkable hero, born from two of Elibeā€™s greatest prepromotes against quite the terrifying villain, Iā€™d say every villain needs their generic lackey, and so the third choice is:
Zane from FE4
ā€¦

Anyway, here are the full and final results after 42 people voted with 74 votes in total.

Plant Academy and Garytop, with 19 points.

Redbean with 15 points.

Dolkar with 9 points.

Frog with 5 points. Nuts!

Raulster with 4 points.

Kanna with 2 points

Freefall with 1 point.

DeDeSans with 1 point.

This contest turned out to be of really high quality! Im looking foward to how the contest further evolves in the future! See you in 2 weeks!

5 Likes

Ooooh, next week two weeks from now is Villain Week! Iā€™m looking forward to seeing how three baddies turn out!

4 Likes