Rom hacks with "FIXED GROWTH"

Hello,

I’ve been looking for hours but sadly aside from the vanilla FE6,7,8 and Project ember I haven’t been able to find good rom hacks with “FIXED GROWTH”. Some of the most popular games like Vision quest had it at 1 point but even removed it.

I Know there is the “Do it yourself” way and there is a tutorial on how to do it. I have tried. It doesn’t work for 99.9% of rom hacks.

Anyone who can recommend a good rom hack to me with FIXED GROWTH or is talented in rom hacking and can give me a UPS file for Eligor’s spear of Vision quest with fixed growth?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back LexiTV!

If you don’t mind PMEs, I can recommend you what I created myself together with FEU:

|| Fire Emblem 6 - Lyn’s Bizarre Adventure ||

And it’s prequel:

|| Fire Emblem 7 - The Blazing Silver ||

Both of them I’ve made separate patches that has Fixed Growths mode enabled.
All available on the main download links.

There’s one more thing from FE7’s! An expansion created by TritraSerpifeu:

|| Fire Emblem 7 - Elysium Ablaze ||

This is basically a version with everything fully modified and expanded, from maps to story, instead of being a classic PME. However I believe it doesn’t actually have a separate Fixed Growths patch yet, but if you really find it interesting you can call it’s creator, TritraSerpifeu, so that a patch can be easily and readily available.
(Update: TritraSerpifeu released the separate patch with Fixed Growths!)

That’s everything from what I ‘know right away’ and is available right away, because yeah I’m actually in the same boat; I remember a lot of really good og hacks but my mind is going blank on which ones has fixed growths available on top.

Hope these are all right, and wish you luck on finding the ones you mentioned. :star:

3 Likes

Thank you! I will try these 3.

2 Likes

Sacred Echoes has a Fixed Growths option. Highly recommend playing it.

5 Likes

Any rom hack that uses the Skill System patch can be altered to have Fixed Growths by going into FEBuilderGBA and adding an event flag for 0xEF to the first playable chapter. It won’t give you an option to trigger it, but it’ll be automatically applied.

1 Like

I now updated my game “Elysium Ablaze” to have a fixed growths and 0 growths patch. So if you want to have some “Fixed growths” fun you now can!

3 Likes

That I know of, Cerulean Coast [Complete] and Clock’s Ticking (my WIP) have a fixed growths option.

1 Like

All self randomized hacks here have fixed growths added as an option:

That’s around 30 hacks plus all the ones others have mentioned.

5 Likes