Hackrom Commissions

Hello gamers! I am opening commissions to make your hack.

My portfolio:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
  • My GitHub

Projects I have worked on:

Prices (in USD, PayPal only)
Making the hack (GBA ONLY) - $35 /hour (+$15 for FE6 or 7)
(Additional fees may apply based on the nature of the work)

This includes:

• Writing code + tools
  • Eventing
  • Testing

This DOES NOT include:

• Game balance (such as unit, class, item stats)
  • Creating art or music
  • Writing
  • Mapping
  • (You will provide such assets on your own)

Note that I reserve the right to refuse to add content that I deem offensive in any way. Please follow the FEU site rules.

25 Likes

What a good deal! Alas, I am poor! I shall instead have to study the hackrom…

8 Likes

wow this is so awesome i wish pikmin1211 made my hack !

8 Likes

I’ll vouch for Pikmin. It’s currently unreleased, but he did a lot of great work on my remake/redux of Tower Defense Emblem. I haven’t had the time to finish the project, but all the framework is there waiting to be filled in. He coded me a crapload of enemy randomizing systems, item randomizing systems, etc.

I really wish I could clone myself. I hate that I’ve lacked time to work on FETD Mk III.

By the way, thanks for all that help, Pikmin. If I end up making a bucket of cash at any point I’ll dump a chunk on you.

P.S. In case anyone thinks it’s wrong for Pikmin to charge for his skills, I’ll link back to what I said back in- holy shit really? 2018? God damn.

Anyway, back in 2018 I said this and stand by it.

3 Likes

But will you make hack?

6 Likes

He won’t just make hack…

he’ll makefile :sunglasses::boom:

5 Likes

JPハック

5 Likes

11 Likes

:interrobang: :interrobang:
:midblink: :heck:

5 Likes

Finally, my hack can be good for the extremely reasonable rate of 35 US DOLLARS per hour. Thank you Pikmin1211.

12 Likes

Tempted to just make everything in my hackrom except for the actual hack then throw several hundred at Pikmin to do the actual making

3 Likes

You see, the catch is that pik also adds in a line of code to everything he writes for you that replaces every portrait with Hatsune Miku…

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the original sprite for the discord’s :midblink:

This feels wrong to imagine it being from a real portrait and not it’s own thing

2 Likes

Hi there, your commission for help in code sounds absolutely wonderful! Is there a way I could contact you to discuss about this more?

That’s 6 weeks of work after bills and necessity’s :sob:

Hey, sorry for reviving this like Lyon revives the dead, but do you still do assembly commissions? Mine is a pretty simple edit request, and I’d pay a decent amount of cash per your hourly rates to see it done. Thank you. :slight_smile: