Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Another F2E/F2U portrait submission with 4 variants.

League of Legends - Sejuani
FE Sejuani HelmetlessFE Sejuani Helmetless Snow
FE SejuaniFE Sejuani Snow

28 Likes

Hey guys :wave:
Long time no see xD After ages I finaly have something to submit again!

Some of you may remember the marshall stills I made almost 2 years ago.
Well, shortly after my hard drive died on me and I lost all files except the finished stills. Admittedly that hampered my motivation to animate them.
But at long last I finaly sat down and started animating the first two version of them.

I hereby bring to you:
Zelgius v3
Sword Lance

Credit: Nuramon

and the Black Knight!
Sword Lance

Credit: Nuramon

That’s all I have for now, but there will be generic versions and maybe even an alt version of the BK later on :wink:

85 Likes

Here have another portrait for F2E/F2U, this time just the base no alts or variants, maybe I’ll look into them later.

Fire Emblem Heroes - Laegjarn
FE Laegjarn

34 Likes

Here’s a sniper reskin I made over the last couple days. My initial goal was to recreate the look of the vanilla class card as close as possible but as you will see I ended up somewhat deviating from that.

Male
Bow

Male but with a fancy plume
Bow

Female
Bow

All three of these use elements made by Nuramon, Swain and Temp, so credit to them.

Oh and there are also some map sprites and and a class card to accompany them:
Royal Sniper (M) {ArcherBias)-standRoyal Sniper (M) {ArcherBias)-walkRoyal Sniper (F) {ArcherBias, MeteorSR23}-standRoyal Sniper (F) {ArcherBias, MeteorSR23}-walk

Sniper (F) Riding Boots Bow {L95, Meteor}
Credit to ArcherBias for the original map sprites and L95 for the original female class card

Next up we have some more music:

And at last there are some portraits for the six Toa Metru from Lego Bionicle that I made ages ago and forgot to upload:

BIONICLE Maze of Shadows, Vakama

BIONICLE Maze of Shadows, Nokama

BIONICLE Maze of Shadows, Matau

BIONICLE Maze of Shadows, Onewa

BIONICLE Maze of Shadows, Whenua

BIONICLE Maze of Shadows, Nuju

Aaaand that’s finally all of it.

DOWNLOAD

33 Likes

aki
aki

Akira Tadokoro from Live A Live
wondered if this really have usage but i post here anyways
F2E

16 Likes

In case you ever wanted a really buff druid who doesn’t have claws or a wolf hat and likes finger guns and is totally not named Radoslav, credit to Teelvade and Jey the Count for the originals
Magic

Download

44 Likes

Another portrait for F2E/F2U, this time with a variant. The character that set an Archtype.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon/Gaiden - Camus/Zeke
FE CamusFE Zeke

48 Likes

After many-many weeks of pain dan struggle, i present to you all

Dagger priest!!

Well technically a bishop but meh not as cool sounding as priest:

Sword

Sword

Anyways I originally thought of using the sleeve as a cool hiding spot for the dagger, but it made it super slow animation wise and such so i made an ordinary version as well where she has it in her hand immediately. No magic dagger anims this time unfortunately, just kinda got tired of it lol
but i did make the

Daggerang!!! anim
Handaxe

As always it’s synced with handaxe animations

you can download all my work as always through my dropbox folder:
Download my creative stuff here!!

26 Likes

The dismounted sprites I made for Bells of Byelen and Home By Winter. Comes with masculine/feminine versions of all four common physical weapon types.

dismountedswordmgifdismountedlancefdismountedaxefdismountedbowm (1)

Dismounted Collection

60 Likes

Ingrid fullbody, f2e
credit: me

Ingrid

45 Likes

The talk of riderless wyverns has summoned me…even though I’m fifteen to five days late.
What that means is I scripted @SkidMarc25’s wild wyvern knight. It’s got a bite attack and it whips its tail excitedly before critting. I’ve scripted a few things before, but this is my first time submitting one to the repo, so I hope I organized it all correctly. I went with T3 as a suffix because I wanted to differentiate it from the other wild wyvern that is unrelated to this one.

Monster

Download

45 Likes

“You’re on, Halvan!”
“Not bad! But you’ve got a long way to go before you can beat me!”

“Papa, the fighting’s started already!”
“Ain’t no good way to go about this damned battle… Don’t matter how good Eyvel is, there’s only one of her an’ over a dozen of them. We need to hurry.”
“Oh, fer cryin’ out loud! Not again…”

“Commander, over here! That village is being raided!”
“Hmm… That’s Lifis’s crew, by the look of it. They’ve been quiet as a mouse for a while, but I guess they move fast.”
“And we have to move faster! We cannot stand by and allow this to happen!”

“You’re certain this is the village, Weissman?”
“Quite certain, milord. There can be no mistake.”
“Then what are you waiting for? Find the prince! I want him in chains within the hour!”

10 Likes

Welp Day 2 of “finding a Red Bean portrait in the repo and out of fascination again decided to clean it”
This time I cleaned up Grown up clarine cuz I love the way Red bean made her:
my version where the tied hair and outfit is shown more in exchange of shorter side bangs
credits to Red bean originally

26 Likes

Dragon animation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wuc6N42-H_o9QvT3hREnIdXl3Z-SUm4E/view?usp=sharing

22 Likes

I added a tiara to Obsidian Daddy’s Seliph:

Sword
Lance
Unarmed

CREDITS:

Animation by Obsidian Daddy.

Scripting by ZoramineFae.

Tiara Edit by Eretein.

GOOGLE DRIVE

DROPBOX

This means that I’m gonna post a hack set after FE13 with Lucina as the protagonist soon.

26 Likes

Alright Its been a hot minute since I posted anything to the repo.
Fe5 characters( most are just updated of the old sprites I did)
Weismann (Sterling_Glovner)DeanHalfOrsain_2BloomPernes (1)
In order Weismann, Dean, Halvin, Osain, Blume, and Perne
Fe4 Characters
Munnir (Sterling Glovner) (1)Generic mage
Munnir and Vaja
Fe3h
Byleth
Byleth
Fates
mitSelkieKanaKiragi
so
Mitama, Selkie, Kana, Kiragi, and Sophie.

39 Likes

I decided to make my first collection of rips from the Heroes game files be themed around the first game. And it’s fitting that more Archanea characters were added just yesterday.

The gifs look terrible because these are not being stretched from half height, but use CSA Creator v2. Ingame the background layer is fully visible. Plus FEBuilder chooses seizure inducing random colored backgrounds when exporting spell gifs. Next time I might just go the extra mile and record gameplay.

“You dare defy the Dolhr Empire? Cower before the destructive power of Bolganone!”

Bolganone

Spell

“This tome belongs to one Bishop Boah of Archanea. Heimler of Grust got hold of it. It has come to be in my possession. Please return it to the bishop for me.”

Thoron

Spell

“You must not value your life very much… I will show you the true terror of the darkest of magic, Imhullu!”

Imhullu

Spell

No quote for blizzard, but this animation is more based on the long range version. That puts you to sleep in Thracia.

Blizzard

Spell

But spells are not all. I also have two skill proc animations!

Fire Emblem

Skill

Hero's Blood

Skill

And here is the biggest thing I’ve been working on: Bantu battle animation! I added a shadow on every frame. The animation even has a battle intro (I don’t know what Sacred Echoes does, but this just uses the native mode 9/11.) Unfortunately this is only 30fps as 60 exceeded OAM. This really pushes what is possible on GBA.

Monster

And here are the three levels of fire breath!

Fire Breath

Dragonstone

Fire Breath+

Dragonstone

Flametongue

Dragonstone

35 Likes

AI gen CG

convert GBAFE

Example
fe8kaitou.en.emulator

base image

If you would like to see other paintings, please click here.

For a technical explanation, please click here.

The image is a link to the discord image, so if you save it as is as a png, you can use it in your game.
this is public domain(CC0) image.

4 Likes

Because I want the world to burn, I made some Super Thracia inspired map sprites! If you can’t beat perfection, you might as well join it.
novistadorhover

Novistador/Berwick Assassin: Terrorize your players with invisible enemies! Comes with Lance and Sword variants!
blank (1)
NovistadorLanceMoveNovistadorSwordMove

Variants with no Moving frames, just the Hover. Useful if you want aggressive Novistadors that don’t give their trick away.
NovistadorLncNoMoveNovistadorSwdNoMove

Imperfect One (Lance/Anima): After years of being benched, the FE8 Trainees finally seek revenge! Well, except for Ross, I guess he ran into a scheduling conflict or something.

Amelia Variant (Lance):
ImperfectOneLanceStand
ImperfectOneLanceMove

Ewan Variant (Anima):
ImperfectOneAnimaStand
ImperfectOneAnimaMove

tbh these sprites just came about cause i was having a lot of fun adding the funny morbin lines to classes

39 Likes