Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Oh yeah, now that i’ve remembered my login here i might as well put this here.

I found that the vanilla brigand has a white pixel on his chin which is also used as the lightest metal hue. So that causes problems if you want to change one of them into something different.

brigaaaaargh

Since there are no spare colours, i have simply replaced that pixel with the lightest skin tone instead.

Download here.

I also made a version with shoes a long time ago that i updated with the pixel removed as well.

No shoes, no service.

Preview:

brigands

f2everthing and no need for credit, i’ve barely changed anything.

38 Likes

My first ever completed fullbody portrait, f2e

Sanae
Credits: me and rotte1109
Sanae fullbody

34 Likes

The Wild Wyvern animation currently in the repo is pretty old, pretty jank, and only uses about half the palette. Here’s a fresh one:

Wyvern

Download

(This is just the Wyvern Rider animation with the rider & saddle removed)

40 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

here’s some reworked / updated mugs with fixes and new additions, plus a little extra:

Bayonetta - Cereza (Default | Alternative | Makeup only)

Bayonetta - Cereza X Fenreir Bayonetta - Cereza Alt X Fenreir Bayonetta - Cereza Makeup X Fenreir

however, do keep in mind that these two below are probably a bit above 16 colors due to overall shading and minor details, so they might require some color reduction on the red / yellow portions for people using traditional hacking tools:

Armed Cereza | Scarborough Fair gun

Bayonetta - Cereza X Armed Fenreir Bayonetta - Scarborough Fair Fenreir

17 Likes

Hey…
It’s Halloween!
I commissioned @Ristar for Happy Maria! from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I’m posting it for them because they just made their account and don’t have link posting permissions.
Happy Halloween For Maria… dess.

In addition, two mugs I did for @NanayaJacob that they are allowing F2U/F2E perms for.
Momo Deviluke from To-Love Ru:
MomoDeviluke
Yae Miko from Genshin Impact:
YaeMikoHair

.7z for .mid, .ogg, .mp3 (both sourced from ingame rendering), and .s:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IT3PLL5yaSOFPCGFuWTENG2hrMuqnSgO/view?usp=sharing

.7z for the portraits, if palette order and filename are important to you:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j2XIJR2q9eCoEa0mw8u9CysvCwHFzf4d/view?usp=sharing

Edit: the Happy Maria preview is cut off at the end and VirtualMIDISynth can’t render the drums I’m going to pull my hair out

21 Likes

Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Noah & Consul N

Noah

Consul N

Insertable size:
Noah Xenoblade 3(REALxViPerZ)

Consul N Xenoblade 3(REALxViPerZ)

6 Likes

Heyyo, so I’ve decided to try my hand at portraits and here’s my first splice

Here’s a couple of twins for yall’s use in your hacks, they’re blind coded (F2U/F2E) of course

Also thanks to Dancer A for helping me with color reduction
(P.s, sorry no mini lol lazy)

Artemis and Vera!!

Fe6 color base:

Blindfold chan archer (Dancer) 2

Vise {DatonDemand}

Fe8 Colors:

Artemis(fe8) {DatonDemand}

Vise (fe8) {DatonDemand}

9 Likes

yuuca
rach
igna
Ansom

F2E

28 Likes

I feel like my portraits have improved alot in the past 5 days. cool

Rinkah, F2E (credit: me)
RINKAH HALFBODY

Now there’s 2 rinkah portraits in the repo yay

50 Likes

Ladies and gents, today/tonight (depending on ya’lls timezones) I present to you today what I (along with some discord peeps) have been wanting to do since:
THE EIRIKA BACKFLIP

closely copied from the source itself:

although I will admit that some frames are straight up indistinguishable (because its blurry as hell) which is why I just interpreted it as best as I could.

THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWING PEEPS:
Obsidian_Daddy: for some help in the inbetweens and critiques
Feier: for some light touch ups on some of the frames
Struedelmuffin: For scripting the animation
Zoramine Fae: For the video presentation closely resembling the trailer (at my request actually but don’t worry she agreed to it)

Plant out :sunglasses:

47 Likes

No one can just deflect the Emerald Splash!

An edit of the Sagittae animation by HyperGammaSpaces, both ranged and melee variants.
Spell

Also included a simple green edit of Sagittae.
Spell

20 Likes

Female

Male

Map sprites for the Iaijutsu Swordmaster I made a year or two ago. The animation is in the repo, but it’s named Taijutsu Rogue and in the thieves section for some reason.

This is formatted for tactile, but it’s easily formatted for gba, so have at it.

33 Likes

then, here’s a stats screen that might work with Lex Talions and the likes, but not for traditional hacks because there’s just way too many colors:

That’s not true.

//discord link

12 Likes

Samurai (Iaijutsu - Rouge) (M) Sword {GabrielKnight}-stand Samurai (Iaijutsu - Rouge) (F) Sword {GabrielKnight}-stand

Samurai (Iaijutsu - Rouge) (M) Sword {GabrielKnight}-walk Samurai (Iaijutsu - Rouge) (F) Sword {GabrielKnight}-walk

I formatted those map sprites that GabrielKnight uploaded earlier to be gba friendly.

29 Likes

Made some mugs off the repo insertable. I’m gonna do more, but I’ll drop these four first.

CaringCarrot OC 13 (in CaringCarrot’s folder)
CaringCarrot OC (13)

From SeaLion’s folder:
SeaLion OC Kat (F2E)
SeaLion OC Priest (F2E)
The Priest was edited slightly because the original looked kinda… possessed? Sorry, SeaLion…

From WAve’s folder:
Wave_20F2E_204

I also made frames/a mini for Raymond’s Meg from GBF for dancer_A, but given this mug was never submitted to the repo (it IS F2U though), I am not including it in the 7z. I won’t share it publicly unless @Raymond says it’s OK.

7z: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vqZ2KlfIyjMQWLzkQJ9JJY_y16iHsSCA/view?usp=sharing
Please replace the unformatted versions with these, with the exception of SeaLion’s Priest due to the editing. No need to add credits for me to the filenames.

Edit: PS I got the 1337th post oops

26 Likes

Anonymous.

sample

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

26 Likes

Its been a month since I posted here, but I’m back. Here are some OCs I thought that had some interesting clothing/armour designs that I made over October for F2E and F2U

Chris
FE Chris OC

Terrance
FE Terrance OC

Blaze + w/Fists Alt
FE BlazeFE Blaze Fist Alt

37 Likes

Hi guys, I don’t have anything big to show you but I do have a bunch of smaller stuff.

First part is an update to an animation I made about a year ago. It was literally just the SALVAGED Paladin animation but with a different helmet, but now he also has a repal for his weapons and gauntlets. Additionally I also redid some frames that looked very odd in the first version.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Handaxe
Magic
Unarmed
The original animation was made by Team SALVAGED so credit to them obviously.

Second part is some music tracks I made:

DOWNLOAD

43 Likes