Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

ninjalass
Oracle
Eska

Two more old WIPs that I finished and turned into F2E OCs. Pink haired girl is meant to be a shinobi/ninja whereas the sad looking lass was intended to be an oracle, my custom infantry class that promotes into Druid or Summoner. Do with them what you will. The knight girl uses pieces from Nickt.

28 Likes

I may have a mild obsession with the cyclops…
All may partake in my obsession.

Shinobi FemClops (11/2/2023)

Unga bunga in ninja!
Shinobi FemClops Axe
Shinobi FemClops HandAxe
Shinobi FemClops Magic
Link to relevant files and things.

55 Likes

Hey everyone!!! Here again to release another set of animations, but this time around I’m releasing manakete transformation. These transformations animations are based on @marlon0024 ice dragon animation, I only used the wind part. Also the palette of these animations are shared with the ice dragon used in Elibian Nights. Forgot to mention one more thing! There’s another file inside the ice transformation, don’t worry about these, those animations just use the generic Fire Dragon transformation sound. You’ll have to download the animation to know which sound I used for the ice sound. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Nils&Ninian ice transform

Transform
Revert
Transform
Revert

So… i also repaletted the fire transformation too, so that a good bonus, in case everyone prefers icy fire. These one use the regular fire dragon transformation, but none the less they all share the same palette. As mentioned on top.

Nils& Ninian fire Transform

Transform
Revert
Transform
Revert

26 Likes

I made a Dryad. She can’t move, but she drops oranges to heal those around her.
Dryad
Shantae (Dryad)(Reduced)(Censored)dryd_st1

40 Likes

Some more Awakening and one non Fire Emblem character.

F2E

FE Awakening - Old Hubba
FE Old Hubba

FE Awakening - Hierarch
FE Awakening Hierarch

Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End - Frieren
FE Frieren

50 Likes

A very special thanks to @Stephano for formatting and bringing these assets to life and @Zane for ripping all of them in his thread FE5 Sprites! They come from Stephano’s project [FE8] Fire Emblem Thracia 776 Link Arena 0.9.0 and Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War Link Arena V0.9.3!

The assets includes several portraits, icons, map sprites, ASM Code and more!

IshtarArionAltenaTigris

Hero (F) {Stephano, Zane}-walkHero (F) {Stephano, Zane}-standMage Knight (F) {Stephano, Zane}-walkMage Knight (F) {Stephano, Zane}-standHigh Priest (F) {Stephano, Zane}-walkHigh Priest (F) {Stephano, Zane}-stand

[Download Link - With All Resources]

Thanks again for giving permission to the community to use all these amazing assets, which you formatted to be usable in GBA!

Credit goes to: {Stephano, Zane}!

25 Likes

Hate the Warrior’s pillow-shaded balloon axe? Well now you can have your warrior use something a bit more realistic looking. Includes the rest of its vanilla animations as well.
Commissioned by MournfulRelic for public use.

Axe

EDIT: Fixed some white skin pixels that weren’t removed in the bow animations.

41 Likes

The last of the unique NPC/Bosses set from Awakening, so my next Awakening sprites will be playable characters again.

F2E

FE Awakening - Holland
FE Holland

37 Likes

Here’s some misc stuff I made/edited for MOBA Emblem + Hetja’s Quest.

F2U/F2E

Poison Mutton Leg
mutton leg

Tiny Troupple
(original Fish by Mike)
{Mike} Fish I - Copy

Troupple
(original Fish by Mike)
{Mike} Fish II - Copy

Big Troupple
(original Fish by Mike)
{Mike} Fish III - Copy

Odd Troupple
(original Fish by Mike)
{Mike} Fish III - Copy b

Red Beetle
beetle1

Link’s Awakening style Sign (Standing)
1 sign stand

Computer (Standing)
computer stand1

Skeleton Cavalier (Standing)
skele cav stand

Skeleton Cavalier (Walking)
skele cav walk

Skeleton Dread Fighter (Standing)
(original Dread Fighter Standing by Nuramon)
dread fighter skele stand

Skeleton Dread Fighter (Walking)
(original Dread Fighter Walking by Nuramon)
dread fighter skele walk

Skeleton Shaman (Standing)
skele shaman stand

Skeleton Shaman (Walking)
skele shaman walk

37 Likes

Have a transcript of Flame Mammoth from Mega Man X:

Download:

And a few of item icons:
Brave SwordKabutriEntrap Staff

15 Likes

Here’s a bunch of stuff (mainly portraits) I’ve made over the years. I’ve been sitting on them for a while and I figured I’d finally get around to releasing them into the wild. I’m not exactly a great spriter, but I’d like to think I’ve been improving with time.

Everything is F2U and F2E

PORTRAITS

Bosses from FE

These are probably the best portraits here, since I had actual references for them and they are the most recent portraits I’ve made.

Acheron

Acheron from Three Houses

Daniela

Daniela from Fates

Grigas

Grigas from Shadow Dragon

Heddwyn

Heddwyn from Path of Radiance

Lamia

Lamia from Genealogy

Ruben

Ruben from Archanea Saga

Mitan

Mitan from Engage

Olthoff

Olthoff from Thracia 776

Pheros

Pheros from Awakening

Trimier

Trimier from Berwick Saga it counts as FE shut up

Marla

An unblinking Marla from Shadows of Valentia. I’m aware that there’s a better one, but eh, why not, here it is.

Catalena

Catalena from Radiant Dawn (I really don’t like how this one came out tbh)

Other characters from games

Somm hat
Somm

Sommie, two versions.

Derrick

Derrick from Berwick Saga

Eugen

Eugen from TearRing Saga. Really old portrait, the hair is awful, but Eugen deserves to have a portrait, so…

Pike

Pike from Vandal Hearts II

Ward

Ward from Berwick Saga

Wrys

Wrys

Frost

Frost. These two are the oldest portraits here, and two of my first that I feel are decent enough to share.

Misc portraits

Aristobulus with hat

A version of Frost with a hat and glasses, why not.

Drau

Ward with a weirder stache and a butt chin.

Armor girl

Armor girl with wild hair.

Dandy prick

Nobleman.

Huntress

Huntress.

Irving

Dude with glasses.

Man with glasses

Dude with more anime glasses.

Merc girl

Mercenary girl.

Mia

Mage knight(?)

Muscleman

Muscular man with no neck.

Old woman

Older knight woman.

Scary woman

Scarred merc.

Shaman woman

Old shaman woman.

Na'amah unmasked

Old shaman woman, maskless. The mask looks so much better on her.

Square man

Square-shaped man.

Einar2

Boring splice.

na'amah young

Another quick splice (shaman Sue?)

Monsters

Qastimon

Mogall

Revenant

Revenant

spider 2

Spider

Some vanilla edits

Beta style Moulder

Beta-style Moulder

Old Batta

Older Batta

Old Glass

Older Glass

Old Lyn 8

Older Lyn

Old Oswin 8

Older Oswin

Old Wallace

Older Wallace

Recolor Limstella

Limstella recolor. Wasn’t sure if to upload this, but the one hair strand is horrible to get right when recoloring. This was my solution. I think it looks fine enough.

Ramon2

FE6 Morgan but extremely gaudy.

Nuevo Fardo

Punished Fado

Animations

Animations

somm

Really basic Sommie animation to go with the portrait.

danf_da2

Tethys that spins to cast magic.

brdm_mg1

Elffin that plays his harp to cast magic.

Other stuff

There's really only a few things here

Fallen swordmaster walk
Fallen Swordmaster

Fallen swordmaster sprites. @Dark requested I include this.

arbalestDemon's arrowFlame lanceImpetusSlim axeFauchardMoonlight WaltznocturneWingspear

A bunch of item icons. Mostly just edits.

Water affinity icon

EDIT: Accidentally uploaded the wrong version of Sommie’s portrait. It’s good now.

40 Likes

Hey Everyone!!! I’m here and this time I brought along a little something. Here are some quick edit and re-repalette of the oracle animation. I noticed that the sprite had some unused colours, so with the help of @GabrielKnight Oracle sheet. I managed to make it possible,it’s not noticeable, but I did used the short clothe from @GabrielKnight Oracle sheet. So it might just be a promotion for Ninian and possibly Larum too. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Re-repaletted Oracle

Magic
Staff

And here’s the Tethys Dancer repalette, also added the sword animation too. Should have mentioned this as well. Like I mentioned in the repalette Tethys Harrier animation, these animations’ palettes all match Ninian dancer and Larum dancer, so anyone and everyone have fun with their colours matching up perfectly. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Tethys Dancer repalette

Refresh
Sword

26 Likes

Last sprite from me for a little while. First playable character in Awakening in over a month and the 2nd Spotpass character I’ve done

F2E

FE Awakening - Emmeryn
FE Emmeryn

40 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I’m really proud of this one. Like my other animations, I have another Shantae character, this time being Sky and Wrench. Attempting to animate a mounted unit was quite daunting but I’m happy on how it turned out.

[Bird Rider] [F] Sky & Wrench
Sky_la1

Sky Take 3.1Wrench {Stephano} F2E.png

The Hector lance animation was adapted from TATUTA_CHANG’s [FE7 Hector-Reskin] [F] T2 Skirt so credit to that goes to him.

55 Likes

{Kon} F2U OC 1
{Kon} F2U OC 1FE8

This is a portrait I found in the repo by a user named Kon. I just added the frames for the sprite. FE7 and FE8 colours. Funnily enough, the original mug was too big for vanilla FE8.

34 Likes

MiniBossFE5CanDyMuellerFE5CanDy
RumeiFE5CanDySeimtolFE5CanDy

Rumei, Mueller, Seimto and a generic NPC variant of them. They’re bosses from Fire Emblem 5:Thracia 776!

33 Likes

Today I bring you all: Hat Battle Sage (M) map sprites!

Battle Sage M (Hat) {Unknown, Topaz Light}-stand ||| Battle Sage M (Hat) {Unknown, Topaz Light}-walk

Brought to you by my realization that the F!Battle Sage map sprites in the repo would actually fit the newest female Trickster animations like a glove design-wise, so I decided to make corresponding sprites for the male Trickster by editing the male Battle Sage sprites. Of course, these would be weird to use if your Tricksters aren’t using swords, but they are but an additional option now at your disposal, should they suit your needs!

(I am aware the Trickster battle animations already have associated map sprites; I just thought these would make nice alternatives)

F2U and F2E as far as I’m concerned!

24 Likes

FBrigandSkitty-CanDy
FBrigandWalkSkitty-Candy

Modified version of DancerA’s female brigand map sprites, with longer hair and no headband.

22 Likes

A cactus enemy.
Cactus
Cactus
Cactus Class Card
Cactus StandingCactus Moving

Earlier I also made a Dryad animation. Here is a map sprite for it, as well as an orange.
OrangeDryad StandingDryad Moving

30 Likes