FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Cool research you did there. Glad to know its not too serious. I was planning on updating the repo Friday or Saturday but since I already have everything I need formatted. I can drop a download of Tatua’s Hector animation, it should be good to go now.

2 Likes

Thanks for getting on that so quickly. I really appreciate your work.

It’s also awesome to see this was resolved so respectfully. I’ve been on forums in other game communities where people were not so considerate and would be accusatory or unnecessarily aggressive. I’m glad to be a part of such a positive community. Wish more could be like it.

2 Likes

Try opening the download link in an incognito tab or guest tab

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment! I definently can understand why some communities would be pretty harsh in a situation like this. 'Cuz some people would drop a download link with malicious intent for no particular reason. Unless they like to do a little trolling Most of the time I think stuff like this is just a misunderstanding.

@Alice Doing that probably would have just been the smarter move. I had to go through my computer settings and allow that specific download. Needless to say it worked out in the end. :sunglasses: btw I didn’t know incognito allowed suspicious downloads to go though. I assumed it would be blocked just the same.

2 Likes

These look fantastic man!

I swear i feel like i saw this on a cut the rope game somewhere

Cactus Class Card

OMFG ITS A PUFFLE

2 Likes

OH SHIT U RIGHT

1 Like

Regarding Vanilla FE6 blinking {Obsidian Daddy} portraits on the repo, is there a reason my credit attribution (Lenh) got taken off there?

I have no idea how or when that happened as github doesn’t save or record name changes to folders, only specific images or files atleast to my knowledge. I can have your name added back right away.

1 Like

I would appreciate that. When I first made the pack I didn’t anticipate that it would get fully attributed to someone else. It did take a lot of work drawing the frames, so I’d appreciate having my name/credit on that in the repo.

This is really good, you’re incredible UltraFenix :star_struck:

2 Likes

Finally…We have a female helmetless halberdier!

1 Like

Sorry for not thanking you here before, I was waiting for the comments to come to this thread, but thank you very much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

this is sick as hell, if only we had a good free to use Orochi mug to pair with this anim

3 Likes

Amazing! You’re incredible Man :+1:

1 Like

NUNSWITHAXESNUNSWITHAXESNUNSWITHAXES
I’d like to see a brawling animation for when you want to beat people senseless in the name of the Everlasting, Sancta Latona, or whoever you worship.

7 Likes

I like the female war cleric animations and design

3 Likes

Honestly i can’t help but chuckle at this animation, zephiel looks so silly holding the big-ass eckesachs in one hand the tiny kitchen knife (binding blade) in the other one lmao

3 Likes

Looks cool. Is there an “unarmed” animation of it? Thanks!

1 Like