Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here’s a safe download for the Female Hector animation above.

Edit: Removed the download because of creator’s wish.

23 Likes

Transgender color Lilina. Because why not?
Lilina_trans
F2U/F2E

41 Likes

Not Awakening this time, but still a Kozaki designed character;

F2E

FE Fates - Camilla
FE Camilla

+No Headdress Alt
FE Camilla No Headdress

+Emblem Camilla Alt
FE Camilla Emblem Alt

41 Likes

Officer Patricia “Paddy” Wagon from the Mighty Switch Force Series

Officer
paty_gu1

24 Likes

I’m back, and I come bringing gifts!

Firstly, I made a repalette of the Light Rune map animation for use with FE8’s the Fourth Allegiance patch. Because the palette for map sprites of units of the eponymous fourth allegiance overwrites the Light Rune map palette, the vanilla Light Rune sprites will end up looking really ugly and awkward. This is a version of the sprites modified to use the unit sprite palettes rather than its own dedicated one for those who’d like to include both Fourth Allegiance units and usable Light Runes in the same hack.
Light Rune Repal

And here’s what it will look like in-game with the Fourth Allegiance patch installed! I think this soft lavender is a rather pleasant color for the Light Rune sprites, personally.
Light Rune Repal (Purple Preview)

Secondly, new affinity icons! Here’s the updated preview for the complete collection thus far! New additions are Balance (topmost-left), Heart (topmost-right), Space (rightmost column, second from the bottom), and Nothingness (bottom-right)!

Affinities PREVIEW

Here are the importable versions. They look strange, but if you import them using the item palette, they should transcribe into the Affinity palette such as to look how they do in the preview!

Importable Affinity icons

Affinity - Balance (Balance)
Affinity - Heart (Heart)
Affinity - Space (Space)
Affinity - Nothingness (Nothingness)

Finally, a bundle of new item icons! Several of which I originally made for my own project, but very few of them are actually for items I came up with, so I’m cool with anyone using them. They are…

EDIT: Forgot the three Gem icons I made! They’ve been added to this list, at the top for immediate visibility!

Item Icons

Turquoise Gem (“Turquoise Gem”, my own take on a gem in a teal-green color.)
Amber Gem (“Amber Gem”, a light orange-brown gem.)
Bistre Gem (“Bistre Gem”, a dark gray-brown gem.)
Life Jewel item icon (“Life Jewel”. This was meant to be a reflavoring of the odd 60-use Vulnerary in GBAFE)
Energy Drop (Energy Drop, based on its Tellius item icon)
Mage Ring (Mage Ring, recolored from the Energy Ring based on its TCG art)
Statue Frag (Statue Frag, from the Tellius duology)
Dragon Herbs (Dragon Herbs, from Fire Emblem Fates. This is an original design due to Fates using generic item icons)
Ilwoon (Ilwoon, from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
White Sword (“White Sword”. I had originally meant for this to be the Zweihänder, but it doesn’t look much like it)
Nada Kuya's Blade (“Nada Kuya’s Blade”. An attempt at a design for Nada Kuya’s Falchion-like legendary sword)
Compact Axe (Compact Axe, GBA-style redesign)
Short Axe A (Short Axe, style A. Based on Tellius concept art and in-game model)
Short Axe B (Short Axe, style B. Based on Tellius weapon icon)
Bolganone (Bolganone tome, GBA-style redesign)
Pneuma (“Pneuma” tome. My idea was for a “reaver” anima tome in FE7 using Fae’s breath animation)
Light Tome B (Moonlight tome, based on its Fire Emblem Warriors 1 design. This one really isn’t great)
Light Tome A (Some Light tome. Honestly this was me getting really carried away during a first attempt at the former)
Catharsis (Catharsis staff, GBA-style redesign)

34 Likes

Anyone else watching the League of Legends World’s Tournament?

F2E

League of Legends - Akali
FE Akali

FE Awakening - Vasto
FE Vasto

38 Likes

Another Awakening Update

F2E

FE Awakening - Anna Merchant Alt
FE Anna Awakening Merchant

FE Awakening - Farber
FE Farber

41 Likes

I made a Giant Sand Worm
Wilbur
This is one of the bosses from the Shantae games that i tried to recreate on the GBA. There are additional things i wanted to do but animation size was so big that i couldn’t add things like debris or even critical frames otherwise the game would crash.

Giant Sand Worm
wilb_bt2Wilb_mg2Wilb_rp2

For those who haven’t played the Shantae games, The worm, Wilbur, is accompanied by a girl named Holly. The original animation for Holly was the Oracle by GabrielKnight so full credit goes to him.
Holly Lingerbean
Holly LingerbeanHoly_mg1Holy_mg2
wilb_bt1Wilb_mg1Wilb_rp1

52 Likes

Only 1 Awakening Boss this time.

F2E

FE Awakening - Ignatius
FE Ignatius Awakening

31 Likes

Older Nino Fancy (Spoon_Rhythm, MagelordMax)
Fixed the palette on the fancy version of Spoon_Rhythm’s older Nino because it went over 16.

M'LADY AND ZEISS'S OLDER SISTER REAL NOT FAKE (Spoon_Rhythm, MagelordMax)
M’LADY AND ZEISS HAVE AN OLDER SISTER??? (REAL) (NOT CLICKBAIT)

29 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

While the bigger edits don’t come out and also so that I don’t spend so long without posting here, I decided to complete the Great Knight repal kit made by Skitty with the animations that were missing from the vanilla animation kit: staff and magic.

pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1

Link: [GK-Base] [U] Repal by Skitty (magic and staff repal by ultrafenix).rar - Google Drive

So that’s it, until next time :heavy_heart_exclamation:

38 Likes

Crossbow variants for the Vanilla Sniper, in case you wanted to give them a different flavor. Thanks to Greg for commissioning these.

CrossM

CrossF

66 Likes

evil knight
skunk cav

Two old wips I finally got around to making frames for.

One is meant to be a generic General boss, so it can go into Generics or Spriting Community OCs.

The other is meant to be a Paladin or Mage Knight, but you can do whatever with him. I encourage you to recolour them, though.

33 Likes

Mouse
mous_bt1ezgif-4-fb50416789

58 Likes

Hi everyone I’m here today to give to the community a special beast class. These are called the Faoladh and are somewhat different from the Laguz of Tellius, the Taguel from Ylisee, and the Wolfskin and the Kitsune from Fates. The Faoladh are being: they almost human, but are able to take the form of a wolf. It’s kind of like Animal shifter and is not a gender exclusive classic. I’ve been wanting to give Magvel, and possibly Elibe, a unique type of beast unit that’s somehow different from the others in the series. So everyone!!! Please have fun with these animations to your hearts content.
A/n. From top to bottom neutral Generic, Generic Male, generic Female and a gender neutral looking generic: both animations share the same file.
A/n 2. They use stones much like the taguel or maybe the unused stone shard from FE8.
A/n 3: I believe I need to give credit those that helped me with these animations. I used Kitsune animation by @ZoramineFae, @Clendo ,Then I fused part of @Teraspark 's ranged animation from the repaletted Hellhound. For the critical hit part, I used the Winged SM crit by @WatchingDog And should probably give the honour to @VelvetKitsune , it’s because of their reskin of the Hellhound, I was able to have the motivation to make these animations. But regardless, Thank You all so very much and I’m glad to share these animations with you all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Monster
Monster
Monster
Monster

36 Likes

Lance

Here’s an edit for priestess Eirika, mainly the lance part. I noticed that the animation was using the lance like a magic weapon, so I want ahead and give her a javelin animation. I’d recommend you keep the magic lance animation for this weapon. Shockstick - Fire Emblem Wiki

35 Likes

Hey everyone? Before you put my works in the repository. This is me right here too. I just lost my password and thought I’d clarify everyone here real quickly. And just keep crediting me as sirknite31. Profile - Sirknite31 - Fire Emblem Universe
A/n: Fixed a few things, but I’ll release an animation as well.
Here it is! A repalette for the Harrier Tethys Animation, the palette matches the oracle’s repalette and the other dancers’ palettes. So everyone have fun with the animations. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Harrier Tethys Repalette

Magic
Swords

11 Likes

ninjalass
Oracle
Eska

Two more old WIPs that I finished and turned into F2E OCs. Pink haired girl is meant to be a shinobi/ninja whereas the sad looking lass was intended to be an oracle, my custom infantry class that promotes into Druid or Summoner. Do with them what you will. The knight girl uses pieces from Nickt.

28 Likes

I may have a mild obsession with the cyclops…
All may partake in my obsession.

Shinobi FemClops (11/2/2023)

Unga bunga in ninja!
Shinobi FemClops Axe
Shinobi FemClops HandAxe
Shinobi FemClops Magic
Link to relevant files and things.

55 Likes

Hey everyone!!! Here again to release another set of animations, but this time around I’m releasing manakete transformation. These transformations animations are based on @marlon0024 ice dragon animation, I only used the wind part. Also the palette of these animations are shared with the ice dragon used in Elibian Nights. Forgot to mention one more thing! There’s another file inside the ice transformation, don’t worry about these, those animations just use the generic Fire Dragon transformation sound. You’ll have to download the animation to know which sound I used for the ice sound. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Nils&Ninian ice transform

Transform
Revert
Transform
Revert

So… i also repaletted the fire transformation too, so that a good bonus, in case everyone prefers icy fire. These one use the regular fire dragon transformation, but none the less they all share the same palette. As mentioned on top.

Nils& Ninian fire Transform

Transform
Revert
Transform
Revert

26 Likes