Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Update: This Image should be insertable to the font:
Font FE8_skills_base.gba_Serif_MonsterIcon

And here’s a preview:
FE8_skills_base.emulator

14 Likes

There was some strangeness with the Defensive skills. Aegis would activate on the enemy side due to the skill file missing the “D #is defender anim” line before the animation. Not really so much a fix as just an addition. It should work fine now.
I also made a very simple Great Shield animation (two actually) using both Kenpuhu and Mikey Seregon’s shield animations. The second one uses the falling star animation from SHYUTERz plus the shields.

skill_6D Great ShieldGreat Shield

Have a nice day.

23 Likes

Was working on my pme and noticed the Exaccus uses the hair color which was kinda annoying so i tweaked it to use the “gold” outline
Sword (Eckesachs FE6 Repal).zip - Google Drive
kinm_al1

sorry if this is formatted incorrectly, first time trying to submit something here.

18 Likes

Hey guys :wave:
I’ve finally been able to finish up the Marshall animations I’ve been working on and off for like 2,5 months now!
Last time I showed you Zelgius and Black Knight, now I bring to you the “generic” versions!

Sword Lance

Axe Hand axe

Bow Unarmed

See ya :v:

118 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I would like this to be resubmitted under the FE8 characters section, as the intended final product was “hoodless Knoll”. It is not an OC.
241a1ccd8d40d3e18b54aec80cf0b3d353ddd800

Updated version of my old Fates Anna mug from a few years ago and a generic oc.
Mercenary Anna
HeroJeigan

18 Likes

Louise Promoted
Cipher Louise
Special thanks to @BuskHusker for helping me with the feather blending :smiling_face_with_tear:
image (8)
2nd variant w/o her far hair (you know, for splicing purposes should someone want to)

40 Likes

'sup, i got some stuff to leave here.
first, 2 maps:

Moonlight Sanctuary

Moonlight Sanctuary Fenreir

Emerald Towers

then, my take on Nina Williams from Tekken 8, done in 2 variants with and without sunglasses:

Tekken 8 - Nina Williams glasses Fenreir Tekken 8 - Nina Williams Fenreir

that’s all, see ya~

27 Likes

Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop off these two things as my first introduction to the community. A couple of things I made for my current randomized run.

First, I have a spliced-together “Female Legault” or “Legaula” Portrait:
Legaula
I feel like I got the face from somebody’s F2U portrait, but I genuinely can’t remember who made the OG face.

Next, a simple change to the Eliwood Knight Lord Sprites to have long hair (Or be considered female) since I could not find any female map sprites for a female knight lord (unless you consider Eirika’s sprites, but those are specifically made to look like her)
Knight Lord (F) Eliwood Sword-stand
Knight Lord (F) Eliwood Sword-walk

12 Likes

I added some tiles to this tileset to expand houses

Some examples of how you can use them

Bonus edit round:

Example

lightning round x 3:

example

40 Likes

Got a bit bored and decided to do something with those AI portraits that were posted some time back, recreated from scratch, but I’m not sure if it’d still be considered ‘AI art’ or not.
Fareena1

While I’m here I’ll just drop a bunch of portraits I did up but never really did anthing with, they don’t have frames or minimugs (Or if they did I seem to have lost them), they’re just there. A few were intended for an ‘FE7’ expansion, a few were instead the opposite being older for FE6 (Basically only Lyn here), and the rest I forget.
FERandomMugCompilation

Do as you will for all of them, have fun~

32 Likes

It’s been a year since I’ve first finished my first FE game so I commissioned a few portraits of characters I liked that didn’t have any on the repo. The people I commissioned gave me the go ahead to submit these.

Commissioned from Atey:
Ricken
RickenPort
Oboro
Oboro
Commissioned from Glaceo:
Fates Generic Dark Mage
unknown-133
Fates Generic Pegasus Knight
unknown-182
Leo
image-10

43 Likes

was bored so I cleaned up fae this time
Fae
Fae (2)

22 Likes

I made a helmet for the heavy knight

31 Likes

Some Fe6 reclass portraits cause I feel like the repository needs more Fe6 f2u and edit

cav woltUntitledwarrior shanna 2warrior shannawarrior yunotheif ellenarmor gunsfighter theamage saulpreist alanpreist trecDruid dayganShaman shinshaman sue 2

25 Likes

time to drop some big stuff here too.

“Waterfalls Castle” map, including all possible variants of the day cicle(dawn, morning, dusk, night):

plus a little extra, my take on Halone from Final Fantasy 14:

ab832c5246376f4b39df70c2b8aa671bc8d18d82

that’s all, see ya~

43 Likes

So Touhou Emblem has just ceased active development. Unfortunately that means at least for the time being, I’ll also be stopping the little spriting project I had going on for it, which was to replace its current mugshots (ripped directly from Touhou Puppet Dance Performance) with actual FEGBA style ones.

None of these are actually complete and ready for game insertion, it’s just the one still mug for each character. I also didn’t know at first about the game’s limitations where it cuts off the top corners of each mug, so some of them weren’t made with that in mind. All are at least paletted to 16 colors though, so if anyone wants to build off them in the future, be my guest.

The other caveat is since they were created specifically for Touhou Emblem, most depict the characters in the getup of their corresponding in-game class. So they may not be super generalizable to other projects without substantial editing. But I do still think they’re worth posting, so here we are:

Touhou Emblem mugs

reimumarisa-mranchen-mrumia-msuika-m
cirno-mdaiyousei-mmedicine-msunny-mluna-mstar-m
koakuma-mmeiling-mpatchy-mremi-msakuya-malice
letty-mlily-mmamizou-mlyrica-mlunasa-mmerlin-m
yuyuko-myoumu-mmokou-mwriggle-m

Credits for sprite bases:
Merthlock - Reimu
RedBean - Marisa, Chen, Suika, Koakuma, Patchouli, Remilia, Yuyuko, Youmu, Mokou
Wasdye - Sakuya
Purafied (on Deviantart) - Alice
FireIcarus (on Reddit) - Wriggle

Also, I do have three WIPs that I guess I’ll dump here as well:

WIPs

kogasa-mflandre-qmystia-m

If the project resumes in the future maybe I’ll come back, but for now enjoy!

19 Likes