FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I mean, anything is a human-slaying weapon with enough enthusiasm.

2 Likes

Lol

Post must be at least 5 characters

1 Like

there’s a like button for situations like that you know

2 Likes

oh my god this is so gooooooood

12 Likes

Probably the best generic king class we have so far.

1 Like

this is quite possibly the coolest thing I ever have and ever will see

2 Likes

Finally, promoting from the salvaged knight to a general won’t feel like a downgrade.

3 Likes

Saw the your completed ones from the repo and was already excited. It looks awesome.

2 Likes

Seeing this shows me one thing about Nuramon. His capabilities in his skills and creativity are in a league of his own and there can be no contest.

2 Likes

hi! im making a scratch game abt a random quest please let me know what to add!

Glad you’re posting your maps. I remember seeing the Moonlight Sanctuary and loving it because it was what I’ve been looking for in terms of map design. It’s perfect.

1 Like

whered you get that castle?
@Fenreir

i believe it was part of an old SRPG Studio sheet with assets downscaled for GBA, i just happened to find it after some diggin’ around.

Hiya, it’s my first time here. I wanted to know how to post here, as I do have my own personal content I’ve made here. It says I can’t embed or post external links; is that because I’m new here, or is there something I’m missing?

It’s because you’re new. Make a post or two (such as an introduction thread) and you should gain the ability to post links.
As an aside, the repo submission thread is for submissions only: this thread handles questions and other such discussion.

2 Likes

Damn, that animation is clean as hell. Thanks for sharing!

13 Likes

So.

I knew this day would come. We have submissions of art that was (as of now partially) AI-generated.

So, I’d have three questions for you folks:
a) where should I put them (OCs folder or a new one)
b) how should the credit be done to the AI (link to the tool maybe?) and
c) how much credit should the poster get (here, they put some effort into cleaning it up, what if we get to a level when the program generates fully functional mugs?)

Post your thoughts how should I manage such submissions.

1 Like

a) I think there’s no real benefit to making a separate folder for portraits that at some point had AI generation involved in the process. I don’t see why someone who went to the repo looking for a portrait to use would use that as a criteria.

b) A link to the tool is deserved.

c) I’d say that anyone who put any effort into editing a portrait should be credited, it’s no different from a portrait made from scratch or spliced. If a portrait is submitted with no human editing, I think it’s fair to credit only the tool that generated it, it’s what I’d do at any rate. But I think this is more subjective, as I’ve seen people argue that that’s a restrictive stance, that there’s merit to the prompts chosen and whatnot, so if it’s decided otherwise I won’t mind either way, especially considering editing 1 pixel would be enough to make it count as credit-worthy anyway, so I don’t think it’s a hassle worthy of arguing over.

As a general suggestion, for people who do care about whether a portrait had AI-generation involved, since to my knowledge we don’t have a system of tags like in certain image-hosting websites, there could be some sort of signature that people would add to portraits to show that it was the case. Like a little “AI” written on the bottom right corner, for example.

4 Likes

Hmm
You could technically tag the image… In the bottom right border. It’s a part that is not used. The issue is the link to a tool is too big to put in a description (because, where else)

Maybe put all links into one text file, then the signature can be just a reference to it. Say the text file has “AI 00 - fegirl (link to 7743’s post)”, then I could put “00” in the bottom right corner of the portrait, or “fegirl” if I could manage to cram it in that space while keeping it legible I guess, numbers seem easier though.