FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Even within the FE universes there are siblings that don’t share hair colours. Like the pegasus sisters… Palla, Catria, Est or Florina, Farina and Fiora. Non peg sister examples are; Innes and Tana, Rebecca and Dart(heavily implied to be Dan), the Hoshidan Royals (which is funny because the share a mother while the Nohrian Royalsl mothers were all different) amd Chrom and Lissa

2 Likes

Gotta say. The Icons Batima posted are amazing. Especially the Awakening symbol dark tomes

3 Likes

they trully do. Also its nice to see a fellow Brazillian here, salve amigo @BatimaTheBat

4 Likes

… the sword animation it’s a bit weird to me
The guy have the hand on the blade ?! It doesn’t cut ?

1 Like

It’s an actual technique called half-sword. It makes stabbing easier when fighting opponents with plated armor.

The sword’s blade can be adjusted to not be sharp near the handle, so the user is less likely to get cut. (They user also might have gauntlets that protect their hands).

This isn’t how it looks in real life, but rule of cool and all that.

4 Likes

You’ve heard of monster-slaying weapons, now get ready for human-slaying weapons

4 Likes

Moulder after reaching A Support with Colm

3 Likes

Hey yall, Was wonderin, what’s yall favorite piece of art from the repo? thought I’d ask since thread been silent for a few

1 Like

Anything from Redbean to be honest. Since whenever his stuff gets posted its like christmas for me since…40% of stuff i use from the repo is from him.

1 Like

I love me some Nuramon animations.

6 Likes

Nuramon is definetly a genius in my vision

2 Likes

I mean, anything is a human-slaying weapon with enough enthusiasm.

2 Likes

Lol

Post must be at least 5 characters

1 Like

there’s a like button for situations like that you know

2 Likes

oh my god this is so gooooooood

12 Likes

Probably the best generic king class we have so far.

1 Like

this is quite possibly the coolest thing I ever have and ever will see

2 Likes

Finally, promoting from the salvaged knight to a general won’t feel like a downgrade.

3 Likes

Saw the your completed ones from the repo and was already excited. It looks awesome.

2 Likes

Seeing this shows me one thing about Nuramon. His capabilities in his skills and creativity are in a league of his own and there can be no contest.

2 Likes