Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Uhm hello again. Just a smaller thing with random fixes and stuff, I’m not sure if it was only me who messed up on importing these correctly or what, but I changed a few commands around.

• The FE7if animations had more than one ‘hit’ command on their criticals (And normal attack for Milia’s scythe) which caused that weird HP bug, and Milia’s scythe also played the hit sound upon missing.
  • The Spartan animations played the hit graphic upon missing which was also a bit confusing.
  • And for the Duma Ocular beam spell it didn’t seem to register the hit properly so HP never drained in battle, shuffled some commands around and now it seems to do that.

I dunno if random changes like this are actually accepted, but if they are I hardly deserve credit for just doing these.

Edit~
Aaaand some more random stuff~

• Alice’s animation had the weird FE7if critical problem.
  • The Hero played the hit graphic/sound on miss, only seems to have been the sword animation though, axe looked fine.
10 Likes

Well, as promised previously, I’ve finished my next mini addition! Here’s Blazing Blade’s very own best mom** Eleanora, now with a mini portrait made by me! Same as last time, it uses the FE8 color conversion done by Eldritch Abomination, and once again it’s F2E but credit for the mini is all I ask!

**Only considering those who are mothers from the start of the game.

Eleanora mini (me)

Now my next project will be my biggest yet and my first compilation submission! I’ll be creating minis for kid Guinivere, Uther, Roland, Durban, Elbert, and cloaked Ephidel!

Edit: And when I finish that batch, I’ll put them all in one zip with proper names.

14 Likes

Guess who I cleaned up and made frames of

this took almost a whole day for some unknown reason and I’m tired :>
Edit: Some peeps at discord wanted that beaded necklace back as well so yeh here have this alt

27 Likes

Of course the princess won’t be complete without her head bodyguard as well
and as a firm melady stan, I just felt obligated to do this as well
image (8)
image (9)
I’m personally proud of this one :DD

26 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

“Well, since Anna’s away, someone has to watch the shop!”
Secret Shop Jake

I finally have access to a working computer, so here’s this.
Edit: Made him actually look forward and fixed the formatting

27 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Wanted to submit this Portrait I just did. She is Ana Pascal from Triangle Strategy.

Anna Pascal(Markex)

36 Likes

Alrighty! My work is finally complete! Here’s the full collection of all my mini mug creations. The zip with all of the minis I’ve made, with proper names, is at the bottom of this post! Taking the lessons I learned working on the other minis, I’ve gone ahead and made a V2 of Hellene’s mini, which is added to this compilation.

Hellene Happy
Her mini has been improved in just about every way. Refined eyes and brows, her looping braids that go back into her bun are now the same length, and her shading is improved. I even touched up her mouth slightly! Enjoy!

As for the rest of my mini collection…!

Guinevere FE7
Here’s Kid Guinivere, aka FE7 Guinivere! Perfect for a recolored Fae animation, maybe? I put special care in the placement of her hair ornaments to make sure they were clearly visible.

Uther
Uther! Please marvel at the work I did on his scars… As someone who doesn’t know anything about color compositions, I slaved on those scars for TOO long. It was worth it for all my fellow Uther-lovers out there, though!

Ephidel Cloaked
Cloaked Ephidel was fairly easy. I’m honestly surprised no one did a mini for him before me. The hardest part was deciding on the eye color–don’t zoom in too much or it looks a little odd!

Roland
Durban
Roland and Durban are both done, but blinking frames are beyond my ability, so they still aren’t considered “complete.” But a new mini for each is a step in the right direction! Anyone who wants to make those blinking frames, feel free to use my minis to complete our set of useable Legends.

Elbert
And lastly we have Elbert, AKA the 'Stache! He might look the most odd due to my struggling to figure out his shading. His was the hardest, but I’ve gotten it to a satisfactory enough point for me.

Proper link to the collection here!

Oh and yes, all the portraits here use the FE8 colors done by Eldritch Abomination! Credit where credit is due and all!

28 Likes

I’ve been on break for the holidays from drawing to catch up on some of my video game backlogs, but here is something F2E and F2U in the new year

FF7 Cloud (Modern Design)
FE Cloud

40 Likes

Troubadour remake part 1, Priscilla
Priscilla (3)
Priscilla (2)

16 Likes

hey yall !
Did some more alternate portraits for FE6 characters, for fun/study :blush:

Long-Haired Allen
allen2
I dunno why I did this but he does look pwetty.
(also did his hair more orange than red)

Green-haired Gwen! Since she is Bor´s sister I wanted to make them more alike
gwendolyn3
gwendolyn2
also new armor colour that worked best with the hair colour imo

Lot with eyes that are not-that-scary and minor modifs
Lot
the original one gives me goosebumps

Noah trying to emulate Zealot´s hair (also he is now looking that way << )
noah2
noah3
also him with an armour close to Zealot´s colour. I like master-student relationships

Long-haired Saul
saul2
I dunno why I did this but he does look pwetty2

bonus
Pink-Haired Bandana Bors!
Bors3
Figured that if I was to change Gwen hair colour in order for them to look similar, I could also do the same with Bors! Now its up to you to choose their genetics lol

Credits: I used the version with blinking eyes from Obsidian Daddy as base

26 Likes

I’m submitting this as-is in the hope that someone could do the “final leg” with it to make everything work out with it (as I know absolutely nothing about that process). I also don’t really want any credit for this either, as I really didn’t do much in the grand scheme of things.

Magic_016

The magic casting frames as-is for the Black Beauty Falcoknight felt a little lacking compared to the ones on the Vanilla+ set, so I “merged” the two together, using the Black Beauty anim as a base and redrawing the Vanilla+'s arms and spell effects onto it (as seen above). All of the frames for this match up to the 30 that are used for the Vanilla+ set, so the script for it should work 100% with these. Hopefully this will enable folks that want to use Black Beauty for alternate palette dependencies to be a little more in-line with what the Vanilla+ has available. (Maybe if this works out, I’ll do the Staff animation as well?)

The internal palette for the frames is not in the same order as the Black Beauty anim frames and I could not get Usenti to save the correct order even after swapping them. However, the palette in the top corner is identical to the other animations, so hopefully the internal order won’t matter.

11 Likes

IDK if it’s the right place, but I have a bunch of item icons I made that I planned to post at some point, but i never got around to it. After I lost a few of those due to a hard drive dying I thought I needed to post them asap, so…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oKWAYO3JAUT3IOfkQsedY4JPx4YnGGx8/view?usp=sharing

They were supposed to fit in with the vanilla icons. some pretty good, some look like they still needed some work.
(The Alt Colors for the Light tomes are slightly based on the Requiem hack, I love how the light tomes look there)

13 Likes

Alright, well, this is my first foray into portraits and stuff, and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to begin by trying to clean up hair and change face shading to match. Naturally, most of it is atrocious and should never see the light of day, but these two I think just might make the cut. Base hair is Tethys’ and Franz’ respectively, the other stuff is mixed and matched from the Character Creator and unnoteworthy.
PhoenixRadiant- Eria F2U/E
PhoenixRadiant- Anthor F2U/E

F2U/E, all that stuff. (Do I even need to say that here?)

8 Likes

Harrier Dagger animation for ma friend @serif . Based on Ayr’s Harrier. Serif gave me permission to make it f2e over here. Enjoy!!

Sword

Download link:
animations, yes, here, yea It’s in this, click it

17 Likes

I made a reskin of Luerock Brunnya Sage animations. Here’s the link to google drive.https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive
magic
The name of the folder is [T3,Anima,Sage,Vert,U,FrecciaVerde]

9 Likes

Did a Bow animation for Vanilla Falco Knight using Knabepicer’s.
Bow

Plus a fix to Jey the Count’s Long haired Lyndis (Reskin) I did before. There was an issue where some of the colors were different for certain parts of the animation that I seemed to have missed. It should be fixed now.
Bow

That’s all i have for today. Have a nice day!

23 Likes

IDK who might need this, but here goes.

Narrow Font Serif Bandit Icon:
banditicon

Couldn’t install it yet to take a gameplay screenshot, but it should work fine.

11 Likes