Fire Emblem: Justice & Pride (Full Length FE8 Hack)

We’re opening a new public J&P Discord server located here:

The link’s also in the OP.

5 Likes

I have a dumb question. Is Louram’s portrait free-to-use? I have a playable character in my own project who could make good use of a recolored version.

Short term no.

Long term , no, but yes, but not anymore.

Louram’s portrait was part of a collection of NickT mugs that was on his now defunct thread.
I know that Generic Pretsel has access to the link, but I do not believe that he is at liberty to release it, I guess you could possibly ask him, but don’t harrass him.

Is there a way to recruit both Trevor and Richter

You can’t, you have to pick one of the two

Can I recruit walter

No, but in the chapter where you fight him, you can recruit his brother Ervin instead, who is also a Warrior, but Melinda, the blue haired pegasus knight can talk to Walter to get a Speed Relic

1 Like

Hello again, where I could find the latest version of this ROM hack?

@Kray right in the post

Can i ask where are the secret shops on this rom hacm? Thank you.

Tactics will tell you where, but it’s on the ship chapter(same chapter you get the card) on one of the bottom net square things on the middle ship

Just finished playing this hack and honestly it’s pretty great. It’s not perfect but I’d say the main issues are minor ones like balancing and story. Loved the characters because some are actually pretty memorable. The tactics menu is probably my most favorite unique thing about this hack as I have not seen any other hack do it as far as I’m aware and it’s actually a pretty good read each time. I will say though i found myself wishing there was more information given sometimes (maybe I’m just dumb haha). Overall, great job!

1 Like

Came back here just to say that Luigi is still my favourite character in any romhak.

1 Like

I just finish it and wow I enjoyed every moment of it thank you for this

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t remember this game being this good. Then again, last time I played it wasn’t completed. I heard there is a sequel of this or something, anyone knows its name?

Here’s the original Book 2 that got canned for a variety of reasons back in 2020.

There’s also the reimagining I’m doing rn which aims to basically be a better version of the original.

1 Like

Hello, I just finished this hack, and I really enjoyed the difficulty and map design. I liked that I was given a lot of very strong weapons and staves in the last third of the game to challenge the high statted enemies. It reminded me of Awakening in how all of my units felt very powerful because they could pump out big damage numbers with Brave/Legendary weapons. It was also nice to have a team of promoted level 20 units by the end since that rarely happens in shorter games. Maybe my only complaint is that I strongly disliked chapter 18 due to the various high movement enemies that can oneshot you from fog of war. I had to resort to trial and error to figure out all the enemy positions. Even then, I had to have nestor nostank the entire bottom side so the rest of my units could deal with the top. One neat feature that I liked was that skill fountain where you could choose between three skills to add to any of your units. I think it was a fun way to add some more customization without causing skill bloating. The only caveat is that bowrange+1 kinda trivalized almost every boss since most only have 1-2 range. Thanks for making this hack, I look forward to book 2.

1 Like

I had a lot of fun playing your hack, thank you for your work !

I just finished playing the game and it was magnificent.

I love the new classes, the skill system, and just the overall vibe of the game.

Some say, it becomes too easy to juggernaut but I think it was just the right level of difficulty for someone like me who likes to play it rather risky and aggressive.

Although the lack of support conversation can indeed make the characters have less personality and the story is a bit lack luster, I can confindently say it is an overall enjoyable game worthy of it’s praises and recognition.

Thank you so much for your work.

1 Like

i had to skip over so many villages because i refuse to use donovan… he also got rekt on chapter 15x. :frowning: . got the funny strong axe though.