Remember that time I cancelled J&P Book 2 and mentioned a remake before (including it being confirmed in FEE3 2022’s lineup)? Yeah it’s here now lol :midblink:
The long-anticipated revisit to the sequel to Justice & Pride, you will follow Ella and friends as she drives off a pirate invasion in Norbury territory, only to delve into a far larger and deeper conflict…
The hack is done using a new ROM from the original Book 2, and is far different than it mechanically and plot-wise, playing more like Mystery of the Emblem (with less of the 1994 game design stuff) than Thracia.
Note that the FEE3 video was recorded a fair bit ago and will contain outdated things when it drops, but not so outdated as to make the hack unrecognizable.
- A cast of new and familiar faces
- Many new classes, like Seer and Hunter, and some old characters have been changed to new classes to accommodate the variety as well as to shake up their style from J&P 1.
- A generally lower-numbers game style, with universal 20 caps and lower overall growth rates.
- Toned down skills, many units have a personal skill (unless they have a prf weapon), and the primary class skills are Canto+ on mounts, Shove on infantry, and thief skills, but there’s no learned skills.
- Lots of Kirby music There’s also non-Kirby music too!
- LUIGI (he’s not playable in the current build but he’s in the ROM)
- Funny new items!
- Church terrain, which gives greater healing than a fort, but none of the defensive bonuses.
- QoL stuff
Release 1 can be found here!
Join the discord here!