This is a ROM hack that took me over 3 years to complete
but didn’t want to announce because it wasn’t defined when it was going to finish
and because I didn’t want to have people wait indefinitely.
This is a Remake of the original Sacred Stones game
in an effort to make the game more fun to play with new features, a new freshness
as well as new challenges and obstacles to conquer.
First 5 that cleared the Rift challenge dungeon:
- CorEagle (17/03/2019)
- Tallis (2/05/2019)
- Nsyion (22/05/2019)
- Kujoe_dirte (7/07/2019)
- Freeseti (7/07/2019)
Screenshots (Old v1.00)
Specific Patch Notes (Updated for v1.35)
A big thanks to the community of FEuniverse.us for their help and asset contribution.
Special thanks to:
- Creator of FEYggdra Hack (Kenpuhu and Aruku)
- Gabriel Knight
- The Blind Archer
- The Creator of the Generic Assassin Class portrait
Desert Area Secret Tresure
Secret Shop Locations
Tower of Valni - Floor 1
Same as the original. No change.
Chapter14 - Eirika - Jehanna Halls
Chapter 19 - Rausten
Tower of Valni - Floor 5
Rift - Floor 5
Some good to know TIPS
- While there’s a healthy amount of promotional items, if some of them aren’t enough
you can buy extra ones from the secret shop in CH14 for both routes.
- You can buy promotional items again later in the CH16 (Renais Castle) MAP shop
without the need of Member Cards.
You are free to use them whenever you want (either on a Lv10 or Lv20 pre-promote).
Story campaign won’t punish you for using them early and the promo boosts reflect that.
- The “only” necessity is the need for 20 units for end/post game
as EXP and Gold are infinite.
=== UPDATE (13/07/2019) ===
=====> V1.35 is out !!! <=====
Final QoL fixes, final placeholder data
and something much requested for Oracles.
- Show HP recovery amount:
- Recolored Tiles and Movement Arrow with more contrast:
- Tier6 Preparation Shop unlocked in Malkean Cost:
Contains all special and unique items of the Rift allowing you to purchase them
without having to climb at least 4~5 floors each time.
The catch: They cost 50% more for that “service” than buying them in the Rift.
- Command Menu is more colorful depending on the command type:
- Valni1 victory conditions changed:
If you noticed on the above screenshot
you can now clear the 1st floor (Hub) by just “seizing” the gates.
This allows for faster access to PostGame1 without wasting time to kill all the trash enemies.
The older “Kill all” condition also still exists so you can choose which of the 2 you want to satisfy.
- Malkean Easter Egg boss CON and MOVE re-configured.
- Improved Icon for Warp Staff.
- Naglfar has a new and unique description.
- Naglfar can now inflict Poison.
- You can now view character growth rates in stat screen:
- New “Talk” indicator in stat screen
- Oracles get a new staff: Second Wind
Refreshes units to act again but with balance limitations:
Only in Post-game
Costs a fortune
You can not Refresh an ally with a buff or ailment
- Black Temple MAP Secret Shop stock updated with the new “Second Wind” staff.
- A lot of background changes, tweaks and updates.
V1.35.1 also fixes a potential issue with anima “Rexfrost”.
V1.35.2 small placeholder data fix. But you need it for a smooth save file transition.
V1.35.3 Valni bonus characters “Ismaire” and “Selena” are easier to get.
Ismaire joins after Floor7 and Selena joins after Floor8. No need to run the Tower 3 times.
=== How the v1.50 works ===
Save data between the 2 patches is compatible and can be used by both.
-The 1.35Valni is replaced with the 1.50Valni.
-The hub facilities in the entrance of the 1.35Valni will become unusable.
-The rewards and bonus characters in 1.35Valni cannot be obtained in 1.50Valni.
-If you want to return from 1.50 to 1.35 for any reason (grind - mop up - bonus rewards - fun),
just re-use the 1.35 patch.
-Patch 1.50 affects only the Valni Tower area and nothing more.
-You can have access to both contents with the same save file just by swapping patches.
=== UPDATE (10/08/2019) ===
=====> V1.50 is out !!! <=====
The final update is here and adds the following:
- New title Screen
- 7 new music tracks and a new world map theme for post-game.
- Post-Game title changed
- New bonus characters as rewards and new weapons and items to use
- Valni remade from scratch
- New characters and story events
- A new story about the past, present, future
and the reason of some unexplained original events.
- Difficulty, content and a new superboss
for all those who stayed with this project all these months
A total of 6 new maps with new events
Tier6 Armory in the prep-shop for Valni floors 2+
4 new bonus characters. All obtained with just 1 clear through the Tower.
2 new special weapons and 1 Tier3 accessory
New special conversations between the superboss and Ephraim, Eirika and Myrrh.
Estimated completion time : 7~9 hours
Resolves an issue where Lyon wouldn’t join after 3 Rift Clears in the V1.50.
Now you can get Lyon either with the vanilla 3 clears of the Rift (V1.35)
OR (if the game glitches in V1.50 or you just hate doing the Rift 3 times)
by clearing the 1st Floor (not the entrance) of the 1.50Valni (which is faster).
The previous bonus Character of the 1st floor (Vigarde)
will now join a floor later (with improved inventory).
Fixes an issue where the enemy AI healers would try to heal fully healed units.
Patches are on the link below (Use UPS patching)
Starting Version: v1.35.3 (Apply to a clean FE8[U] ROM)
START your game with this version:
== WARNING ==
Compatible emulators: No$GBA v2. 8 and above
Don’t use VBA. It crushes all the time in Post-Game.
Final Update: v1.50.2
USE AFTER FINISHING THE RIFT DUNGEON AT LEAST ONCE
== WARNING ==
DON’T SWAP PATCHES WHILE YOU ARE INSIDE THE TOWER.
SWAP PATCHES ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ON THE WORLD MAP.