Is there a fire emblem 7 or 8 game similar to the project ember?

Like secret characters to join you if you talk to them something like that?

Hmm … so … :thinking: … maybe … :thinking: … let me think … :thinking: … sure … :thinking:
… well … :smiley: … here, I’ve got it! … :smile:

NOPE!!! :expressionless:

If you have nothing to recommend why would you comment to begin with?

2 Likes

You might get more useful comments if you go into a bit more detail about what exactly you’re looking for.

There is a lot of hack that try to revamp/add contents to FE8, the one I played recently that is very fun to play is The Princess’s Lament ! Due to how it try to keep FE8 spirits even though it add a lot of things, even in the story and characters writing

1 Like

It was on the tip of my tongue… but at the last it slipped my mind… Hehehe.
Of course, it was a simple joke, a harmless comedy stunt. Why, can one never joke here? Don’t tell me I unintentionally offended someone? Anyway I could ask you the same question.

1 Like

FE8 has a few to choose from, all of which having different features. Sacred Trilogy and Sacred War both add skills and a ton of new weapons and classes, while still keeping the story (mostly) intact. Sacred War specifically has overhauled the postgame in a very substantial way, if that interests you. There’s also the aforementioned Princess’s Lament, which adds a lot of characters, story rewrites and extra dialogue. I’ve been playing through TPL and it’s lining up to be my personal favorite of the three, however each one has it’s merits and I’d recommend reading through the features for all of them.

FE7, I’m not sure about.

1 Like

FE8 has Sacred War and Sacred Trilogy (one of my personal favourites as far hacks go).

FE7 on the other hand is the one game that has no prominent hacks in this entire community. So far the only stuff in terms of hacks that i have seen for this game if Project Wildflower and the Mengs FE7 Rebalance, both of which are not as easy to come by anymore. I think there are were atleast two projects in development to essencially use the FE8 engine (thus allow skill usage, etc) for FE7, so far i haven’t heard anything from it in a very long time.

It’s wierd since FE6 and FE8 are such treaded territory when it comes to rebalances, redux, or just total overhauls, but FE7 is an untapped market.

1 Like