[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: The Heroes We Deserve v1.3

Steve in here looking like a cosplayer for League of Legends, while Matt is such a rebel that he turns to face the opposite direction in his portraits.

2 Likes

Jagger is so baked that he canā€™t even revert to his not-baked face

2 Likes

I just wanna say, damn the whole portraits looking so spiffy!

But Jenna. . . Now thatā€™s a beautiful one.

She is now my new waifu.

3 Likes

Zanryu made Jenna, check out his other stuff here:

3 Likes

I really appreciate that you like her! I really struggled to get the design the way I wanted it, but Iā€™m quite pleased with the end result!

And thanks kindly for the plug, Chair. ;D

5 Likes

Iā€™ll shill the hell outta whoeverā€™s helping make THWD a thing. >.<

3 Likes

so whereā€™s my shill?

6 Likes

Pikā€™s been a gigantic help, palette wise.
Iā€™ve made plenty myself, but he pulled mad weight.
Whether it be making new ones, redoing some older
palettes or giving some advice for my own contributions.

2 Likes

oh okay thanks kark

1 Like

Fine, the crew gets a shill.

Shoutout to:
@MrKarkino for being the man that turned this solo proyect into a collab by making Chesterā€™s splice, making a buncha palettes, brainstorming shenanigans, and doing a bunch of repetitive tasks that would bore me to death.
@Snakey1 for teaching me map design, hooking me up with some custom ASM and general hacking help.

Shameless plug to his threads:

Snake's Pit of ASM (and Other Stuff)
[FE8] Fire Emblem: Legends of Avenir

@NICKT for most of the player portraits, this dude took my crappy vanilla repalettes and turned them into something amazing!

Shameless plug to his thread:

Nicktā„¢

@Pikmin1211 for doing a buncha palettes and other hacking help.
@Zanryu For making some of the player portraits and a buncha dagger icons (already linked your post).
@husr (I guess he doesnā€™t have an FEU account). He made the song played in like every start event as well as the ch 9 player phase theme and title theme.

Shameless plug for his SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/user-371879520

@cardcafe for making a buncha item icons that make the ones I made look like total garbo!

ā€¦and a lot more, that can be found in the credits in the OP (if I missed anyone in the credits lemme know)

Thereā€™s your shill Pik :smiley:

Dev team only, top secret

Get pinged, nerds.

8 Likes

so these are the heroes we deserve
aaaa why did i make this pun

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry man, everybody wants to.
Chesterā€™s portrait is truly my Mona Lisa

2 Likes

June 30th Update:

• Fixed bug where Snekā€™s battle quote causes the chapter to end prematurely (Ch12)
  • Fixed bug where Danā€™s summon can only be summoned once and caused player turn to not auto-end
  • Added sword portrait for Danā€™s summon courtesy of Lenh
9 Likes

what happened to your guys discord? i go through my list of servers but cant find it? and none of the links to the server are working either. did it get deleted?

2 Likes

Yes, the server did get deleted. However the project is still in the works. Iā€™ve recently decided to step away from Discord for a while for personal reasons (leaving servers and deleting my own).

I appreciate your concern!

Iā€™ve been playtesting and tweaking Ch 13 this weekend. The plan is to have version 1.0, with all 15 chapters playable out when FEE3 rolls around this fall; which I believe is very much doable.

For what itā€™s worth, all thatā€™s left is figuring out the enemy distribution for the final three chapters + the epilogue which is kinda difficult since THWD doesnā€™t scale like vanilla does, plus thereā€™s skills, and in Ch14/15 youā€™ll have to choose who youā€™re deploying.

Sorry if Iā€™ve caused you any inconvenience!

9 Likes

I saw you type that reply out for the longest time and I was so excited. Your reply did not disappoint.

1 Like

Words are hard sometimes.

5 Likes

Wait, you mean the banter bunker is gone?
F

3 Likes

F
rip #banter_brigade/#banter_bunker

2 Likes

Twas a good channel

2 Likes