Patch Updated (As of March 9th, 2020)
- All chapters playable
- All gameplay related bugs fixed (probably)
Mugs, some are splices, some are edits, some are OG.
Apparently people like this jerk, so he's here too.
DnD has infiltrated Fire Emblem, everyone be concerned.
Cringe worthy puns that only your dad would laugh at.
God tier supports that really delve into the essence of the characters.
The hack includes:
- 15 Chapters
- Three converging groups of “heroes”
- Skills (courtesy of Circles et al.)
- Daggers (thieves only, independent of the weapon triangle)
- Other weapons that change things up (+more)
- Magic Missile (Anima Tome, deals physical damage)
- Nerd Slayer (Axe, effective Vs. casters)
- And many more!
- A lot of F-Bombs (maybe)
- A comical, non-serious tone
- Practically zero character development
- …and more!
- Character minis in the convoy have broken palettes
- Cancelling during canto after a support calls the support conversation again (doesn’t increase support level further)
- Visual bug during the end event of the final chapter
Portraits of the player characters (and Bloopy) aren’t free to use. Use of all other art is subject to the discretion of the artist/owner.
Music made by myself (even though they’re pretty shitty) or Husr are not free to use.