FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Excuse me for asking, but is there any way to preview those bg images simultaneously rather than needing to open them one by one? Or I have to use git or download them to do that?

Download them to your pc first.

Oh so I do have to download them. Thanks.
1k+ Files, this might take a while.

I was literally chatting with some of my community friends yesterday about how it would be cool to have more dagger anims, and here we are! Very cool.

3 Likes

give me ideas of which class should get daggers and I might make more dagger anims, they’re fun to make haha

Sages because of FE9.

It would be a massive undertaking, but I would honestly suggest any class that can use a Sword. That way creators could move to having knives/daggers be a Javelin/Hand Axe equivalent for the weapon type instead of only having Magic Swords as an option.

3 Likes

Hear me out on this: If we got Armor Knights, why shouldn’t we get Armor Knives. It’ll be funny

5 Likes

look mi lyndys …wtf jaja :heart_eyes:

1 Like

/points at riderless wyvern contributor.
The hero we needed.

4 Likes

Just now I noticed my vanilla general sword map sprites are erroneously credited as “{blood]” rather than “{Norikins}”. That needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t create that.

1 Like

Fixed!

I honestly don’t know how I made that mistake.

1 Like

Just noticed that this mug is credited to Ristar because I forgot to name the file LOL
Liese
Filename is {Ristar} F2U Liese.png in the repo.
Please rename it to Yasako - F2E - OC Archer Girl and put it in my folder.
Sorry for any confusion that resulted from me crediting Ristar for the music lol

7 Likes

@GabrielKnight I did not know that animation had an offical name; I can change it when I get around to it. Btw your animation was placed in the thieves section because the sprite and animation is more based off the rouges than the swordsmasters.

I think I was the one who added it. At the time I actually thought Iaijutsu was a misspelling of Taijutsu. :laughing: Too much Naruto… But yeah, we can move it to the SM section and rename it appropriately.

Why does Eirika get to flip but the skellyboi doesn’t get to jump?

1 Like

because I’m now reduced to local hooman that got tired after exposing my eyes to blurry frames for about 3 days straight :’)

Find me the full motion from the dark-dark basement of IS and I might just do it

I actually posted the GIF in the repo thread for reference but imma just post it here again T3T

also, goodluck indeed if you are indeed going to create the blurry as all hell anim

1 Like