Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

watamote portrait 5
Watamote portrait I made a while back, hope you guys like it.

15 Likes

Bandana variants for Leo_link’s Fighter and the repaletted vanilla Warrior:
FighterAxeFighterHandaxe
WarriorAxeWarriorHandaxeWarriorBow

A rudimentary knife toss for Leo_link’s Trickster:
TrickKnife

Bald variant for Nuramon’s Dread Fighter:
DreadSwordDreadMagic

Yet another repalette+ of Ayr’s Arbalest:

• Even the previous repalette made it very awkward to recolour a lot of stuff because the griffon and the rider’s armour shared a colour, and the beak/talons and hind legs shared another colour. This is all fixed.
  • The rider no longer has bare arms/legs, because for my own purposes I wanted two separate colour ramps on the rider. A little bit of definition on the spear had to be sacrificed for the extra colour, but it’s a shade that was barely used anyway.
  • The bow actually has a string now, and the arrow head/fletching now use spear colours instead of skin/beak/talon colours.
  • Their dodge while holding a bow is now the same as their lance/unarmed dodges.
  • A different lance miss, where they “overshoot” the target and swoop past instead of sticking their lance into thin air (which was also accompanied by erroneous hit effects).
    GryphLanceGryphBow

Gladiator map sprite with sword:
Gladiator (M) Sword {Pikmin, L95, Pushwall}-standGladiator (M) Sword {Pikmin, L95, Pushwall}-walk

Spartan standing sprite narrowed to 16x32 because grrrr OAM:
Spartan (M) Lance Narrowed {Der, Pushwall}-stand

Tweaked FEGirls’ female warrior map sprite to be more reflective of the vanilla-esque female warrior battle sprites:
Warrior (F) Axe {Pushwall, FEGirls}-standWarrior (F) Axe {Pushwall, FEGirls}-walk

Download everything

43 Likes

Alright people a bit of a lower effort submission this time but i noticed the Valk had the perfect motion for a dagger throw, and we need more dagger anims so, tada!!

Dagger valk!!

We got regular dagger:
Sword

Magic Dagger:
Sword

And the epitome of perfection… da-tarata!! The Daggerang!!, it’s perfectly sync with the handaxe spell anims.
Handaxe

As always, here’s my dropbox:
Download my Creative stuff here!!

Cause this is just a normal valk i guess we’re not getting any lore… SIKE of course there’s gonna be lore

Lore

As many people may know, Valks often uses staff and magic, however some valks were not as lucky to have been born with the raw magical talents for magic usage. Staves are relatively simple to use magic wise, however offensive magic was another beast entirely. It requires a lot of training and focus for someone to channel their magic and focus it to attack, something even harder to do for someone not naturally gifted in the mystical arts.

Valkyries which choose daggers over magic are prime examples of human adaptation in this regard. What they lack in the wide area damage magic valks have, they make up with deadly precision and singular lethal strikes, they are the perfect counter for fast opponents thinking they can disturb the enemies lines by taking out a defenseless slow valk. Sometimes high ranking members of the dagger valk corp would even be given premium made magic daggers which allow even the weakest of mages to channel magic.

Still, even though it takes hardwork and dedication for a person to become skilled in throwing daggers precisely on the battlefield, especially while on horseback. There are still very harsh critiques over dagger valks. For example, some people said they defile the ethics of a healer for choosing such an “unfair” weapon to protect themselves, others say that regular valks are superior to their dagger counterparts. However, you’ll never hear anyone say these out loud while the dagger valk corp walks through town, as it is easy to lose your head if they were to hear you say so. Whatever your opinion of them are, there’s no denying how effective they are as soldiers and support on the battlefield

28 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

hehe pc98 characters go brrrr
shinki
shnkiki
shinki but sweater
sweater shinki
mima
mimm

Credit: me, me and me
(all three of these are F2U, enjoy)

26 Likes

Oh yeah, now that i’ve remembered my login here i might as well put this here.

I found that the vanilla brigand has a white pixel on his chin which is also used as the lightest metal hue. So that causes problems if you want to change one of them into something different.

brigaaaaargh

Since there are no spare colours, i have simply replaced that pixel with the lightest skin tone instead.

Download here.

I also made a version with shoes a long time ago that i updated with the pixel removed as well.

No shoes, no service.

Preview:

brigands

f2everthing and no need for credit, i’ve barely changed anything.

38 Likes

My first ever completed fullbody portrait, f2e

Sanae
Credits: me and rotte1109
Sanae fullbody

34 Likes

The Wild Wyvern animation currently in the repo is pretty old, pretty jank, and only uses about half the palette. Here’s a fresh one:

Wyvern

Download

(This is just the Wyvern Rider animation with the rider & saddle removed)

40 Likes

here’s some reworked / updated mugs with fixes and new additions, plus a little extra:

Bayonetta - Cereza (Default | Alternative | Makeup only)

Bayonetta - Cereza X Fenreir Bayonetta - Cereza Alt X Fenreir Bayonetta - Cereza Makeup X Fenreir

however, do keep in mind that these two below are probably a bit above 16 colors due to overall shading and minor details, so they might require some color reduction on the red / yellow portions for people using traditional hacking tools:

Armed Cereza | Scarborough Fair gun

Bayonetta - Cereza X Armed Fenreir Bayonetta - Scarborough Fair Fenreir

17 Likes

Hey…
It’s Halloween!
I commissioned @Ristar for Happy Maria! from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I’m posting it for them because they just made their account and don’t have link posting permissions.
Happy Halloween For Maria… dess.

In addition, two mugs I did for @NanayaJacob that they are allowing F2U/F2E perms for.
Momo Deviluke from To-Love Ru:
MomoDeviluke
Yae Miko from Genshin Impact:
YaeMikoHair

.7z for .mid, .ogg, .mp3 (both sourced from ingame rendering), and .s:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IT3PLL5yaSOFPCGFuWTENG2hrMuqnSgO/view?usp=sharing

.7z for the portraits, if palette order and filename are important to you:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j2XIJR2q9eCoEa0mw8u9CysvCwHFzf4d/view?usp=sharing

Edit: the Happy Maria preview is cut off at the end and VirtualMIDISynth can’t render the drums I’m going to pull my hair out

21 Likes

Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Noah & Consul N

Noah

Consul N

Insertable size:
Noah Xenoblade 3(REALxViPerZ)

Consul N Xenoblade 3(REALxViPerZ)

6 Likes

Heyyo, so I’ve decided to try my hand at portraits and here’s my first splice

Here’s a couple of twins for yall’s use in your hacks, they’re blind coded (F2U/F2E) of course

Also thanks to Dancer A for helping me with color reduction
(P.s, sorry no mini lol lazy)

Artemis and Vera!!

Fe6 color base:

Blindfold chan archer (Dancer) 2

Vise {DatonDemand}

Fe8 Colors:

Artemis(fe8) {DatonDemand}

Vise (fe8) {DatonDemand}

9 Likes

yuuca
rach
igna
Ansom

F2E

28 Likes

I feel like my portraits have improved alot in the past 5 days. cool

Rinkah, F2E (credit: me)
RINKAH HALFBODY

Now there’s 2 rinkah portraits in the repo yay

50 Likes

Ladies and gents, today/tonight (depending on ya’lls timezones) I present to you today what I (along with some discord peeps) have been wanting to do since:
THE EIRIKA BACKFLIP

closely copied from the source itself:

although I will admit that some frames are straight up indistinguishable (because its blurry as hell) which is why I just interpreted it as best as I could.

THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWING PEEPS:
Obsidian_Daddy: for some help in the inbetweens and critiques
Feier: for some light touch ups on some of the frames
Struedelmuffin: For scripting the animation
Zoramine Fae: For the video presentation closely resembling the trailer (at my request actually but don’t worry she agreed to it)

Plant out :sunglasses:

47 Likes

No one can just deflect the Emerald Splash!

An edit of the Sagittae animation by HyperGammaSpaces, both ranged and melee variants.
Spell

Also included a simple green edit of Sagittae.
Spell

20 Likes

Female

Male

Map sprites for the Iaijutsu Swordmaster I made a year or two ago. The animation is in the repo, but it’s named Taijutsu Rogue and in the thieves section for some reason.

This is formatted for tactile, but it’s easily formatted for gba, so have at it.

33 Likes

then, here’s a stats screen that might work with Lex Talions and the likes, but not for traditional hacks because there’s just way too many colors:

That’s not true.

//discord link

12 Likes