FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I have a question, are these sprites Free to Edit? I wonder bc I was thinking on editting one but I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Aye, please go ahead!

2 Likes

I really love the concept. But the coloring makes it look more like a Fire tome rather than a light tome. Light tomes usually have a brown body with yellow and white highlights. Red is usually for Fire Magic.

Also. Is this stuff F2E?

1 Like

It is F2E, and thanks for calling that to my attention; I’ve edited the post to reflect that!

The Shock tome’s colors were all colorpicked from Light tomes, IIRC, which themselves are generally a sort of ruddy-brown color (and which do use the red tone in the item palette on occasion). It does look pretty reddish here, though. Feel free to recolor it if a different palette would work better for you!

2 Likes

I love that myrmidon reskin so much. I was actually hoping to do something like that and you actually did it for me. Thank you.

Great job, they look amazing!

2 Likes

Awesome bro

2 Likes

Christmas came early this year, as always you make awesome work nuramon, and cheers to everyone else who made the animations, y’all are the GOATs

9 Likes

I just realized the regular Witch wasn’t included here, are there plans for that to be released later?

7 Likes

I did not include them because they were made by Gamma, not me . :wink:

9 Likes

What about the map sprites? Did Gamma make them as well? Is that why they’re absent?

Poorly timed post, but nice mugs regardless

2 Likes

yeah i know lol better now than later down the line, i think

1 Like

Now this is what I live for, another legendary lord down, just need Hector’s Armads animation and Lyn as well, maybe Raven with basilikos like in FEH as well?

Hello community! I’m working on a hack room in Spanish for FE7 (I don’t think there is one), and together with my brother we have designed a Nergal battle animation that I would like to share with you. Unfortunately I am new to the community and I don’t know how to upload it on this platform. Could anyone help me with that? Thanks!

2 Likes

Here I show a small gif of what would be the Nergal battle animation, which we have been working on with my brother Tutún, for the hackroom in Spanish. Please excuse my English.
drsm_mg1
We use the aura from the @SteamingTofu 's Shaman Idunn animation.

17 Likes

@Yonyin I have moved both of your posts because the thread you keep posting in is for completed submissions only.

Also isn’t this edited from @SteamingTofu? You need to credit other people if you’re going to use their work.

Ok, sorry. I don’t understand english perfectly. Anyway, I have it finished… but I don’t know how to upload everything. Regarding the crediting of the aura work, I will mention streamingtofu at the time of posting, sorry for not mentioning it before.

1 Like

Hello Nuramon, thanks for your amazing work! I looked back and you had a post with amazing custom dragon transformations. Of course, I had to download those, but they were deleted?

The first post in the other repo thread should probably be edited by a mod, as it seems to be linking to the content of the repo as raw instead of GitHub - Klokinator/FE-Repo: A public graphics repository for Fire Emblem portraits, battle animations, map sprites, and other assorted graphics people might like to use.

EDIT for clarification: The link for the github is still there, but the bulletpoints link to raw content.

1 Like

Are you sure? I clicked on this lik to confirm

The page looks the same. The only difference is in the URL. Your link has /tree/main/ at the end.