Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here are some new portraits:
Cavalier F (MeatOfJustice)Hero M (MeatOfJustice)Mage Knight M (MeatOfJustice)Ranger M (MeatOfJustice, HusbandoEmblem)

And a younger Nergal HusbandoEmblem helped me with:
Young Nergal (MeatOfJustice, HusbandoEmblem)

33 Likes

New VTuber portraits. Please read AnyColor’s Guidelines before using any of these. All F2E.

Doppio Dropscythe - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Doppio Dropscythe

Fulgur Ovid - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Fulgur Ovid

Sonny Brisko - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Sonny Brisko

Uki Violeta - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Uki Violeta

16 Likes

Hope I submit these right, and if there’s any issues with someone not being properly credited, please lemme know!
PlumberKnight, a custom mount class. Made from Team SALVAGED cavalry sprites, vanilla wyvern sprites, and a lot of help from TwoWhoBelong.

PlumberKnightSprites

PlumberKnightSword
plum_ax1
PlumberHandAxe
Plum_item
MovingMapSpritesv2
StandingSpritesV2

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RrqBK5iq1EObd58ZIK2bI7dDA_kbwSjR?usp=drive_link
StarKnight, a promoted version of the PlumberKnight that uses parts of the PlumberKnight sprites for the mount/Yoshi, and a whole bunch of vanilla sprites from all over the place.

StarKnightSprites

Star_Sword1
StarKnightAxe
StarKnightHandAxe
Star_Item
StandingSpritesV2
MovingMapSpritesv2

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PFCy5S4Ae_sL6kfA82CwD0Fo87ZAXBXj?usp=drive_link

Portraits

Mario Knight {Uncle Mikey}
Cav Mario
luigiv3
Cav Luigi
Waluigi
Cav Waluigi
Samus
Samus Aran
ZeldaNEW
Zelda ALBW
RosalinaGBA
Paladin Rosalina

38 Likes

(Everything F2U/F2E)

archmagestanding
archmagewalking
“Archmage” Lilina map sprites I threw together to go along with @BatimaTheBat’s Archsage

Is_gba_naglfar
And a “Supernova” tome icon based on Naglfar but with the Binding Blade’s palette - can you guess what kind of super original hack I’m working on right now

22 Likes

ThiefStaff

A staff version of Pikmin1121’s thief repalette.

21 Likes

Hello there :wave:

Today I come bearing good news!
I finally got around to compile the animations I made for Sacred Echoes. But that’s no all! I also have a dozen f2u animations from the chinese hacking community!
Courtesy of @NFN (Leixian), @RedBean , @Greentea, @piero_ryx and Rain Knife (not on FEU as far as I know)

But first, I want to share with you, @Leo_link 's new warrior animation. Credit belongs to him, I only scripted it.

Leo's Warrior v2

Axe Handaxe
Bow

Secondly, I animated Durandal for @Jeorge_Reds Legendary Eliwood design using Red Beans Brave Eliwood as base.

Durandal

Sword

And now to the SE animations:

The package contains the following animations.
  • Alm T1
  • Alm T2
  • Fiend
  • Arcanist
  • Cantor
  • Vestal Rinea
  • Nuibaba
  • Jedah
  • Gold Knight v2 (updated shading)
  • Villager v2 (m/f) (new crit)
  • Dreadfighters and Myrmidon (mostly fixes to the sript but also one new hooded version for the DF)

Most of these come with extra animations with the intro animations. :wink:

Finally, the chinese animations.
  • alt sword anim for Assassin Matthewby Greentea
    Sword
  • Raven T2 by Greentea
    Sword
  • Guy T2 by Greentea and Leixian
    Sword
  • Dorcas T1, Durban, Guy T2 by Piero
    Axe Axe
    Sword
  • Renault, Sonia, Athos by Red Bean
    Magic Magic Magic
  • Oswin, Karel variant by Rain Knife
    Lance
    Sword

More detailed credits are in each folder. :wink:

Have fun with these!

105 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

More VTuber mugs. F2E. Please check AnyColor’s guidelines before using

Kyo Kaneko - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Kyo Kaneko

Alban Knox - Nijisanji EN (VTuber)
Alban Knox

18 Likes

Prefer the vanilla paladin to the SALVAGED one but are having your vision stunted by the awkward colour distribution? Local colour distribution repairman has you covered. Well, sort of. This isn’t a true repalette - there’s definitely room to crunch some colours, but maybe I’ll do that later. What this does is:

• The other half of repalette duty: fix the areas where conflicting colour ramps were used. This mostly pertains to weapon blades - originally the sword blade used a bizarre mix of horse and armour shades, the lance head inconsistently flipped between using armour shades and horse shades from frame to frame, and the axe blade in my opinion didn’t use the horse shades enough (which are defacto weapon shades due to how the sword/lance use them). Also, no more white pixel in the face.
  • When IS made the female paladin for FE7, they also made some small shading improvements to the horse’s armour and tail, but didn’t backport them to the male paladin. Now they are.
  • But with the female paladin, they also introduced an error that isn’t present on the male paladin - the shading on the shield was reversed in every other frame of the “treadmill” part of the crit. This is fixed.

Gaudy pink armour and cyan horse man demonstrating the vanilla lance quirks:
Vanilla -------------------------------------- New
lance-badlance-good
And a comparison gif of idles using some vanilla palettes:
ezgif-7-416a78f0ef

Download (fixed)

38 Likes

Heya, i’m back with some updates along with new stuff.

With the coming release of FF VII Rebirth, i decided to revisit some old portraits, along with uploading a bit of new stuff.
First things first, a small update in terms of minor details and facial expressions for the previous FF VII Remake main cast:

The previously missing eye frames in Cloud’s mugs have been added, the light reflections in Cloud’s necklace and Tifa’s eyes have been adjusted, along with the eyebrows on Tifa and Barret’s mugs that have been reworked to be more expressive.
Cloud now also has screws installed on his shoulder plate, for a more classic look :+1:
[Edit] Fixed few more details.

And now, a bit of new stuff:
» Backgrounds

Be warned though, these are probably far above 16 colors, so you’ll have to use color reductions if you want to implement them in the vanilla engine.

» Weapon icons

FF VII R_Int Weaps Fenriel

These should be already within 16 colors and ready for use.

That’s all for now, new stuff will eventually come in due time, unless inspiration strikes back again.
See ya~ :wave:

23 Likes

Well I’m back with some Awakening again;

F2E

FE Awakening - Risen Chief
FE Risen Chief

40 Likes

Misha from FE5.
Misha {Claire}

43 Likes

An old OC portrait I’m making F2E

Kai - Original Character
Kai

15 Likes

“I’d hate to have insulted you by accident. I was trying to do it on purpose!”
Shallan (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}
(Shallan Davar, The Stormlight Archives)

“My father thinks I’m a better man than he is. Unfortunately for you, he’s wrong.”
Adolin (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}
(Adolin Kholin, The Stormlight Archives)

Heya guys, it’s me again with two more Stormlight Archive mugs, Shallan Davar and Adolin Kholin. Adolin’s canvas left eye is bothering me, as is how I handled the black streaks in his hair, so I’ll probably touch him up at some point, but not now (Edit: I lied, it was now. Still not happy with the hair, but fixed the eye and an inconsistiency with framing I hadn’t noticed earlier). Speaking of touching up, though…

“Storming lighteyes!”
Kaladin (Stormlight Archives) {PhoenixRadiant}

I went back and added blinking frames to Kaladin (The blink and half-blink are basically identical since he doesn’t have much of an eye to close lol). No smile frames, though, since Kaladin never smiles.
Having some trouble keeping Stormlight off my mind (and I still have two more books to get through so that’s unlikely to change), but I’m thinking about getting into more complex splicing, so I’ll probably do more but it’ll probably be awhile before they get done.

Welp, see you guys around!

14 Likes

Another boss from Awakening

F2E

FE Awakening - Dalton/Dalen
FE Dalton-Dalen

30 Likes

Made some improvements to Kerendu
Kerendu
God I need to sleep

25 Likes