CCC - Character Compounding Contest! (Round Ten: Athena, Marisha and Erik)

Didn’t Erik die in FE6?

shhh, he lived, trust me

6 Likes

Here are my submissions for this contest;

Marisha with two variants, one with a brighter silver/blue hair sort of as a cross between her classic grey/silver hair colour and her FEDS blue hair colour and another variant with one more closer to the blue
FE Marisha
FE Marisha d

Next is Athena, I decided to try a different pose however looking at all her official arts realised no one actually agrees on how the back of her hair works. (is it a mega ponytail with a bunch of smaller hair pony tail tassles or is it only mini ponytail bits? Or are there really any ponytails at all and its just a bunch of hair strands?)
FE Athena

EDIT: Here have a Athena Halfbody as well
FE Athena Half Body

Finally a “Brave” Erik, his outfit is based on a cross of Darin’s armour and his FE6 armour. (All 3 of these mugs are all full customs, although it may not be as obvious with Erik). Looks almost kind of heroic like this and less sneaky.
FE Erik

EDIT:here also have a Erik Halfbody
FE Erik Half Body

EDIT EDIT: Updated the half body slightly on the far armguard (his right) and the near elbow guard (our right)

32 Likes

I like how Erik looks like he just heard you say some dumb shit and he’s itching to give you a good fist to the teeth.

7 Likes

nice half body

Reminder there is one week left for the contest to end!

2 Likes

Have some Erik fullbodies as well, we have:
"Ha! taste my lance Eliwood!"
and
"Bern is our future, There is no use in resisting…"
Since he has no official artwork, this is the closest I can imagine what he looks like
Both are F2E

19 Likes

Ah the Kent pose, I didn’t realise his shirt goes over his belt

2 Likes

Not sure how to express this, but your art reminds me of AdventureQuest in the best of ways

2 Likes

Hey, I decide to make an attempt at a gender bent Erik. Feel free to use/edit.

Female Erik

12 Likes

we shall call her Erika

6 Likes

I decided to add minimugs to both of your portraits. You did ask nicely after all. And no, you don’t need to credit me for this edit. I hope that you’re okay with me doing this, Plant_Academy.

Marisha_2 Marisha_1

8 Likes

Oh yeah I’m cool with it, tho I’m quite confused on where this will count in voting, yours or mine?

The minimugs are just a QOL thing, they get counted in your vote, Plant. If it were an actual sizable edit to the portrait, I’d say it could be its own shared entry for you and Dolkar both. Though generally I find edits of other people’s entries to be… awkward.

But if it’s just a chibi, nbd.

3 Likes

Oop if that’s the case then, I appreciate the minimug, Dolkar o7

Manthena.
A11Red4
I used EldritchAbomination’s FE8 colors and Blade’s skin and hair colors. I also referenced Nobody’s Athena a lot, especially for the eyes.

Also, have a progress gif:

Progress

AProg

14 Likes

Hello? Tf happened? Where poll?

Whew! Seems like forever hasn’t it?
Lets see those results!
Round 1: 44 entries submitted by 21 contestants.
Round 2: 21 entries submitted by 13 contestants.
Round 3: 34 entries submitted by 14 contestants.
Round 4: 49 entries submitted by 15 contestants. The biggest round yet!
Round 5: 39 entries submitted by 13 contestants.
Round 6: 20 entries submitted by 9 contestants.
Round 7: 12 entries submitted by 7 contestants.
Round 8: 24 entries submitted by 10 contestants.
Round 9: 26 Entries submitted by 19 Contestants
Round 10: 24 Entries submitted by 10 Contestants

This CCC has been one of the highest quality!
Lets see what you think!

Who’s your favorite Trio?

0 voters

You can vote for 1-2 entries!

6 Likes

Okay, everyone! We’ve reached the end of the poll, and the results are in! With 42 people having put their answers in, and with 19 votes each, @Garytop and @Plant_Academy win this battle with an astounding tie! I bet @Klokinator didn’t expect this when he made the CCC 10 rounds ago, I’d say we switch up the formula a little bit to celebrate! 2 Daring Villains vs one Courageous Hero

@Garytop and @Plant_Academy made their picks for Round 11, Those being:
Arete from FE14.
Klein from FE6.

A remarkable hero, born from two of Elibe’s greatest prepromotes against quite the terrifying villain, I’d say every villain needs their generic lackey, and so the third choice is:
Zane from FE4

Anyway, here are the full and final results after 42 people voted with 74 votes in total.

Plant Academy and Garytop, with 19 points.

Redbean with 15 points.

Dolkar with 9 points.

Frog with 5 points. Nuts!

Raulster with 4 points.

Kanna with 2 points

Freefall with 1 point.

DeDeSans with 1 point.

This contest turned out to be of really high quality! Im looking foward to how the contest further evolves in the future! See you in 2 weeks!

5 Likes

Ooooh, next week two weeks from now is Villain Week! I’m looking forward to seeing how three baddies turn out!

4 Likes