UltraFenix's edit sprites (making "trequinhos")

"Are you winning, dad?
Coraline

“…”
Coraline dad meme

(Now posting in the right place :sweat_smile:)

12 Likes

Hey guys. Good morning/afternoon/evening.

Sorry for the little disappearance and lack of update on the animations.
The reason is that I ended up getting a little sick in that time, and I’m still not at 100% health

BUT I managed to work a little and advance a little with the progress of the frames, including new projects that I ended up starting, despite what I said that it wouldn’t overwhelm me creating more new stuff LOL

But now let’s get down to business:

Igrene: 50% ready
(???): 30% ready :shushing_face:
Roland: 20% ready
Roy Reskins Fusion and Narcian: No progress at the moment, unfortunately.

and Here are the new projects started:

Raigh

lorm_sp1_000

Using the Eliwood variant Mage Lord animation made by TytheBub as a base, and inspired by the official character illustration

Elfin

lorm_sp1_000

Using the Magic vanilla variant made by Black Mage, Temp, Wan as a base, and inspired by the official character illustration

I think that’s all I have to show for the moment. Again, sorry for the lack of an update, but hopefully when I’m in better health, I’ll be able to move forward with the animations better. Thank you for understanding.
Oh! And yeah, happy pride month :heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

dont worry you go more slow posible and relax wait and recover men

1 Like

well well it would seem I’m not the only one interested in OA (official art) battle animations :saluting_face:

1 Like

And I can say that making this edit before the other announced projects was a beautiful ADHD attack LoL.

BUT hello, everyone, I’d like to say that I’m already in much better health, and now I can continue with the animations (apart from that last edit).
I’ll make myself a rule: The next animation I’ll finish will be Elffin!

other than that, I really appreciate the concern :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Hey guys. How are you?

As promised that the Elffin animation would be next, here it is:

And as you can see, I also made some updates to Master lord Roy’s animations, especially the Magic animation, which is now much better haha.

Before I say goodbye for today and tell you what the next animation I’m planning to continue and finish, here’s another preview of a new edit:

Halberdier Gwendolyn
Lance_000 copiar
Lance_003 copiar

Using the Wendy Knight by RedBean and the Amelia Halberdier variant by Spud as base.

Now here go to another rule to myself: The next animation I’m going to finish will be Igrene. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

Hello, everyone! Good morning/afternoon/evening.

No animation for today, but this post is to update on the state of Igrene’s animation, why I’m delaying the release a little longer, and a new episode of “ADHD attack”.

1. Igrene: I’m almost done, missing a few frames to do and polish, I’d say it’s at 80%.

2. Why did I delay the release? Well, because today is my birthday :birthday:, so as much as I wanted to finish this animation soon, I’m taking this day off, after all, it’s my day, isn’t it? haha.

3. And the ADHD attack feat Insomnia is:
    Elimine, Our Scoring Saint itself
    bisf_mg1

For now, its just the dodge and heal parts, but I’m working on the attack animation. So probably, I will release two animations at once tomorrow! Yeah, you read that right.

I think that’s all I have to show for the moment,
and Happy birthday for me :partying_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

17 Likes

happy birthday man have a good day and relax see you next time

1 Like

Hey, everyone!

I still can’t believe it, but I made my first collab in my first year in the community. Happiness is indescribable. AND I KNOW, I’ve said it many times on Discord and in the repository post, but I’m very grateful to Plant Academy for this chance.

'’ So does that mean you’ve given up on your version of Igrene?"

No, of course not, but that made me decide to change some details in the color palette, I’ll still release my version at some point, like the other animations I’ve already shown a preview…but honestly, the version of Plant is so beautiful, don’t you think? :heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

Late Happy Birthday Ultrafenix
I hope you like my modest gift
I made your profile picture in my pixel art style in 16×16
Enjoy it :3

6 Likes

O-oh! Oh my god! I don’t know what to say, but I really REALLY thankful your gift. Forgetting this will be next to impossible for me. Again, Thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Hey, everyone! Good morning/afternoon/evening.

First of all, yes, I’m fine, I just took some time off to relax as it’s the holiday season around here.

Second…hey, I posted some small edits and didn’t file them here, right?

The reason is that I just forgot LOL

But yeah, I did some basic editing of Cath’s animation done by RedBean, now finally throwing a knife.
Master Lord Roy’s magic animation finally turned out the way it was supposed to be, I’m totally satisfied now.

Third.NEW EDITIONS!

I think I can finally cross off the list of the first previews I showed Roy’s reskin fusion, haha.

Dorothy’s animation was something I had been planning to do for a while, but I just decided to do it together with Roy. And let’s face it, she deserved an exclusive Sniper animation, didn’t she?

And finally, new previews
Melady
Lance_000 copia

Using the Vaida animation made by Greentea as base.

Zephiel Reskin
Sword_000 copiar
Using the parts of Bulwark King animation made by Leo_link and the Vanilla animation as base.

Well I guess that’s all I have to sho- WAIT WAIT WAIT, I HAVE MORE THING:

Legendary Lilina
Magic_000 copiar

Using Cecilia animation made by RedBean as base.
And just a Still, because at the moment, I’m not thinking of doing a full animation of this, so I’ll leave it as F2E/F2U, just let me know if someone made somethig, ok? :heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

I really like that Zephiel edit. He looks more regal that way. I always felt that he didn’t quite look like a king in vanilla FE 6.

1 Like

(Me deixe ter um pouco de prazer em falar português aqui) Sim, em FE6, Zephiel parece mais um General sem capacete e com leve upgrade. Meu objetivo é deixá-lo um pouco mais parecido com suas artes oficiais.

(Let me have a little pleasure in speaking Portuguese here) Yes, in FE6, Zephiel looks more like a General without a helmet and with a slight upgrade. My goal is to make him a little more like your official arts.

3 Likes

Well done as always. Please consider to make a skin for General Murdock, who also appears in FE7 and a honorable man who deserves a re-make.

1 Like

Hi, I’m glad you like my work. However, about creating a reskin for General Murdok, I must be honest and say that I have no plans for him at the moment. Maybe in the future I can create a Still to be worked on an animation, but I can’t give any predictions about that, unfortunately. I hope you can understand. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well.

Sorry for the lack of updates specifically here, as I’ve surprisingly been getting a lot more active on the FEU discord servers haha.
Oh well, I won’t go on too long for today, I still have more edits to do, along with a new collab… oops, spoiler hehe.

So enjoy the animations kit for Lowen Paladin.

Using the Kent Paladin by Greentea as baseok, how many times have I used Greentea’s animations to make these variations? lmao

Oh, and thanks again to Red bean and CramJam for giving me permission to script the Larum animation and alerting me to the Roy Reskin Fusion animation issue, respectively.

Well I guess that’s all for to-…what, am I forgetting something? OH YEAH, THE NEW PREVIEWS!

Archer Dorothy
Bow_000

Using a mix of Der’s archer animations as a base, and inspired by FEH’s recent illustration

Brainmiod, The Enigma
Magic_000 copiar

Durban, The Berserk
Axe_000

FE6 Karel
Sword_000 copiar

And last but not least, I made this RPG OC from a friend as a birthday present, Skeleton Bard Trumpet
Lucios bardo

It’s the same case with the Legendary Lilina, I’m not thinking of making an animation of that at the moment, so this still is F2E/F2U :heavy_heart_exclamation:

18 Likes

Hello, everynyan!
How are you? Fine, Thank you!

Hello, everynyan
Unarmed_000 copiar
This was just for fun, but let’s leave it as F2E/F2U for those who want it haha

But hey, a new edit! This time a Helmetless version of Leo_link’s Duke Knight.

Again, thanks to Enjin for help me and let me use one of the your project’s stills as base for the head.

And finally, new previews:

Pirate and Berserker Geese
Axe_000
Axe_000 copiar

Dieck
Sword_000

Yeah, just two, because these will be the last previews I’m going to do for now. It’s time to focus on animating them!
I hope I can continue to count on everyone’s support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

20 Likes

I thought you were going to use Leo_Link’s Dual Wield Berserker to make Geese’s sprite

Amazing work with the helmetless duke knight, but I think the horse and the cape looks different in the sword animation compared to the lance and unarmed. Might cause problems in-game?

2 Likes