Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here are a few portraits, I’m coming up to some busy periods so I probably won’t be posting sprites at the same rate as I have been lately, but we’ll see how things pan out.

2 old sprites (2015) made insertable and 1 brand new one

F2E
League of Legends - Xin Zhao
FE Xin Zhao

League of Legends - Leona
FE Leona

Soul Calibur 3 - Siegfried Schtauffen
FE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Fade FlairFE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Root Flair
FE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Fade RoundFE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Root Round

With Siegfried, I couldn’t settle on the feathers for his shoulder plates, so there are 4 variations.

38 Likes

Pegasus Knights are known as these pure maidens which allow them to rider their pegs, but what if, we change that trend huh?
Here’s:

VIDEL!!

Videl (Smile) {DatonDemand,BuskHusker,Feier}

Videl (Normal) {DatonDemand,BuskHusker,Feier}

Made this with the help of BUSK and the mini’s hair is spliced from Feirer’s Anna mini, I’ve included them in the filename. ANYWAYS yall know me so this is f2u f2e. It’s just a splice aside from the face but hey I liked makin it, works for me.

32 Likes

Sup guys, I was bored so I gave Eliwood’s mom a mini mug.
Leonor
F2U as always.
If you can do a better mini mug, go ahead, just credit me for the base coat.

24 Likes

So, if you haven’t heard of it, Nimona is a movie that came out recently on Netflix, based on the graphic novel by the same name. I loved the book, and when I learned they made a movie of it, I had to watch it and it did not disappoint. Go read it, go watch it (it’s worth seeing both versions, the book and movie have some significant differences and both are good), and here have some portraits based on it, all F2U/F2E (with credit, of course):

The shapeshifting sidekick Nimona herself. Two variants, one based on her original hairstyle in the book and one based on how she looks in the movie:
Nimona, Nimona (original hair) {UltraxBlade} {F2E} Nimona, Nimona (movie hair) {UltraxBlade} {F2E}
Oh, and you’ll want the wings, boss! (This one uses the exceed hackbox patch by just a little)
Nimona, Nimona (original hair, wings) {UltraxBlade} {F2E} Nimona, Nimona (movie hair, wings) {UltraxBlade} {F2E}

Lord Ballister Blackheart/Sir Ballister Boldheart, knight-turned-“villain”:
Nimona, Ballister Blackheart {UltraxBlade} {F2E}

Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin, Institution champion, Ballister’s “archnemesis” and longtime friend:
Nimona, Ambrosius Goldenloin {UltraxBlade} {F2E}

And finally, the Director of the Institution for Law Enforcement and Heroics, who’s totally not up to something:
Nimona, Director {UltraxBlade} {F2E}

(If you’re wondering why they don’t look like they did in the movie, these are based primarily on their designs in the book. Maybe I’ll do the movie versions in the future, but I’m not planning to for now.)

Download the whole set here, with files named for repo addition: Nimona portraits by UltraxBlade (F2E).zip - Google Drive

24 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I made an animation for Sniper Dorothy, using Nuramon’s Sniper animation as a base, and inspired by her look on the Cipher cards.
snif_ar1
snif_ar1

I also finally did this fusion of the Roy Reskins made by GabrielKnight and Jeorge Reds.
lorf_sw1

lorf_sw1

36 Likes

Mammary Maiden
I have plans to provide this fine community with more of these kinds of designs.

31 Likes

Another hackbox gymastics post;

F2E

FE Awakening - Miriel
FE Miriel
+No Glasses Alt
FE Miriel Alt

Warcraft - Arthas Menethil
FE Arthas Menethil
+Corruption Alt
FE Arthas Menethil Corrupt Alt

41 Likes

Booba Barbarian
Mammary Maiden
New one from me plus a reupload of my previous one cause I didn’t like the lip flaps.

23 Likes

This is a tileset I made based on the Enhasa map from Chrono Trigger provided to Spriters’ Resource by Ryan914. I resized the objects (bookshelves, tables, etc.) so that it works for FIre Emblem scale. It isn’t fantastic. The recolor is bit rough, and the shrunken objects only look okay. There’s some redundancies, the large objects are sometimes still there (in case anyone wants them), and the original tileset is itself intricate and takes some practice to work with. But this version is usable. F2E, if anyone wants to improve it.

htt ps://www.dropbox.c om/sh/0hu3nt9h29neapw/AAC_rmr1FazVuGesf8AoLvsYa?dl=0

Delete spaces to access. For some reason, even though the basic badge says I can, the site still won’t let me post links or images.

6 Likes

These are very minor edits to other peoples work.
Dropbox links:

is an edit for Sme’s catgirl thief, to allow for the option of using ‘claw’ type weapons
Cats

and

is an edit from Seal’s bael queen - I added about two pixels in height to make the human torso look a little older. I didn’t optimize the frame data though - it seems to run kind of fast when I import, despite using the same script as the bael normally does.
BaelOlder

27 Likes

Anyone else play old flash games back in the day?

F2E

FE Awakening - Sully
FE Sully

Adventure Quest - Galanoth/Dragonslayer
FE Galanoth
+No Blinking
FE Galanoth No Blink

45 Likes

None of this is actually my spritework but I noticed that proto-Kenneth (whose portrait would go on to be used by Teodor) in FE7 had a completely different chibi in his portrait sheet that actually matches this priest guy from FE6, so I slapped his palette onto the chibi and formatted him for FE7/8 insertion if that’s of interest to anybody.

FE6 Priest (+FE7 Proto Kenneth Chibi)

EDIT: I also fixed the tiny hackbox cropping mistake in Joshua’s portrait in vanilla FE8, which resulted in two pixels getting cut off his hair at the end of the bottom of the three little “spikes” beneath his hat on the right. It’s truly minuscule but for anyone bugged by it like I was after learning about it, here’s a fixed version of his portrait where he is now two pixels to the left so his hair isn’t inadvertently trimmed.

Joshua (Hackbox Crop Fix)

19 Likes

Sometimes you need friends to stop you from headlong rushing into enemy territory, So here’s!!!

Ilora!!

Wasspix2 (Ilora) {edited by DatonDemand}
Scarred ver to fit with Videl
Wasspix2 (Ilora-Scarred) {edited by DatonDemand}

This is an edit of one of Wasspix’s F2E portraits so thanks to em for the base. I made the colors more customizable consisting of 3 clothes/eye colors, 3 hair colors and 2 armor colors, while the armor trim is shared with the skin colors.
Not that lore matters but in my head she’s Videl’s close travel buddy (maybe more? wink) which is the exact opposite of her, trying to get a cautious, almost stick in the butt kinda vibe merc/archer up to you

18 Likes

Here have some Matt Mercer Emblem

F2E

FE Awakening - Chrom
FE Chrom

+Right Facing Chrom (Shows his Mark of the Exalt)
FE Chrom Right Facing

FE Fates - Ryoma v2 (v1 was a CCC Submission)
FE Ryoma v2

EDIT: Minor updates to both Chroms

42 Likes

Hime-humps (A)
Hime-humps (B)
Newest in my big booba works

22 Likes

Now I’m just missing Emmeryn to complete that sibling trio. Also I managed to fit bunny ears into a hackbox.

F2E

FE Awakening - Lissa
FE Lissa

RWBY - Velvet Scarlatina
FE Velvet

37 Likes

In celebration of the “new” Shantae game announcement, here are some battle animations I made for some of the characters in the series. The original Flail Knight animation was made by Jono the Red and the Fire Sage animation by RedBean

Bolo_fl1Bolo
Roty_sp1Rottytops
Roty_sp2
Harm_mg1Harmony
Plnk_Mg1Plink

32 Likes

Been a while since I’ve redone a FEGBA portrait
Here’s some L’arachel’s that I’ve remade to fit her official art more
^ which includes an FE8 shaded variant
well till next time

37 Likes

Back again with another, today I return to my roots and made another animation, here’s:

Dagger Sage!!

Sword

to use it smoothly I suggest using this:
Patches ItemEffect_Javelin_5_085DB200
This is a blank space made to be inserted in one of the javelin patch, you’ll have to sacrifice one of the unique javelin spell animations for it but it will register as a spell, Which means the baked in dagger will appear as the projectile being used

However I also made one without the added on dagger, which will work better if you want to add other spell animation

Sword

Of course I made sure that this animation’s palette work with the regular sage:
exhibit A:
Palette test

Oh btb I suppose I should also add that I have also made the T1 dagger mage, it’s been in my dropbox for a long time now cause I was planning to surprise yall with both t1 and t2 dagger mages but guess this is the time to confirm that yes yall can use that one as well and edit it ofc
This one:
Sword

as Always my stuff is downloadable here:

BACK IN BLACK!!

Lore

The practice of using daggers for the magic elitist are seen as nothing more than child’s play. A true mage they said is one who lives primarily as scholars and, who, should the need for combat arises, uses only this knowledge to aid them. Because of such ideologies, the practice of daggers are very harshly looked down upon by magic wielders in most continents.

Of course, there are individuals who choose to forgo this ban, and many small groups which have never adhered to it in the first place. There are also good reasons for a magic wielder to learn the art of dagger throwing, as while tomes are powerful, they are sometimes cumbersome to use in split second scenarios, not to mention the need of physically heavy tomes to use powerful magic. As such, it is a great deal beneficial for a mage to be able to pull out a compact dagger in split second scenarios to defend themselves and as a good counter against opposing mages.

Some talented mages have even gone so far as imbuing their daggers with magic, allowing for devastating attacks to be unleashed against their opponents, though such magic is reserved for only those with very high magical control, as doing so without high control can be very dangeous

36 Likes