UltraFenix's edit sprites (making "trequinhos")

Hi, I’m glad you like my work. However, about creating a reskin for General Murdok, I must be honest and say that I have no plans for him at the moment. Maybe in the future I can create a Still to be worked on an animation, but I can’t give any predictions about that, unfortunately. I hope you can understand. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well.

Sorry for the lack of updates specifically here, as I’ve surprisingly been getting a lot more active on the FEU discord servers haha.
Oh well, I won’t go on too long for today, I still have more edits to do, along with a new collab… oops, spoiler hehe.

So enjoy the animations kit for Lowen Paladin.

Using the Kent Paladin by Greentea as baseok, how many times have I used Greentea’s animations to make these variations? lmao

Oh, and thanks again to Red bean and CramJam for giving me permission to script the Larum animation and alerting me to the Roy Reskin Fusion animation issue, respectively.

Well I guess that’s all for to-…what, am I forgetting something? OH YEAH, THE NEW PREVIEWS!

Archer Dorothy
Bow_000

Using a mix of Der’s archer animations as a base, and inspired by FEH’s recent illustration

Brainmiod, The Enigma
Magic_000 copiar

Durban, The Berserk
Axe_000

FE6 Karel
Sword_000 copiar

And last but not least, I made this RPG OC from a friend as a birthday present, Skeleton Bard Trumpet
Lucios bardo

It’s the same case with the Legendary Lilina, I’m not thinking of making an animation of that at the moment, so this still is F2E/F2U :heavy_heart_exclamation:

18 Likes

Hello, everynyan!
How are you? Fine, Thank you!

Hello, everynyan
Unarmed_000 copiar
This was just for fun, but let’s leave it as F2E/F2U for those who want it haha

But hey, a new edit! This time a Helmetless version of Leo_link’s Duke Knight.

Again, thanks to Enjin for help me and let me use one of the your project’s stills as base for the head.

And finally, new previews:

Pirate and Berserker Geese
Axe_000
Axe_000 copiar

Dieck
Sword_000

Yeah, just two, because these will be the last previews I’m going to do for now. It’s time to focus on animating them!
I hope I can continue to count on everyone’s support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

20 Likes

I thought you were going to use Leo_Link’s Dual Wield Berserker to make Geese’s sprite

Amazing work with the helmetless duke knight, but I think the horse and the cape looks different in the sword animation compared to the lance and unarmed. Might cause problems in-game?

2 Likes

This animation you mentioned has not been scripted yet, and I’m still not good at creating a script from scratch for it. So I decided to use something closer to vanilla Berserker that already has a script ready. But maybe one day I can make an alternative version… se eu tiver coragem para fazer também kkkkkk

About that, I think it doesn’t cause problems, because it was Jj09 and Enjin who scripted the animation, I just “took off the helmet”. So I think tests to see how animation works in game have already been done.

I tried inserting it with builder and the shading around the fabric looks off. Won’t break the game of course but it sticks out. The colors need to be switched (inner → outer, outer → inner) so it matches up with the shading on the lance and unarmed animations.

2 Likes

@Jj09 Please, my good sir, help us here :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Keep up the Good Work!

I’ll help out.

3 Likes

Here’s the fix!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830486493293183048/1138663343914242058/Sword.rar

3 Likes

I made a tiny fix for a bad pixel in one frame. Thanks!

2 Likes

Which frame was it, if I may ask?

It was the first frame, I think. I noticed that a pixel on the hilt kept changing colors whenever the animation started.

1 Like

Thanks again for all your support. The repository post has been updated with the fixed sword animation :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Hello everybody
How are you?

New editions today! and phew, these animations took a lot of work, but I made a practically complete kit from Generic Heath repal, originally made by Greentea:

And of course, I took advantage of the momentum and immediately made the animations for Melady:

She’s a funny case of how I needed to change her frames based on the process, because there were angles that I couldn’t quite identify which part of her body and armor was to draw haha. But it all worked out in the end.

And well, I said in the last post that it would be the last time I wasn’t going to show new previews, and that the focus now would be to animate everything I’ve already shown, but I forgot some last stills to show:

Marcus:
Lance_000 copiar

General Gwen
Gwen_G

And an attempt that I want to make in the future of an animation for a class based on a self-insert FE character: Phoenix Knight! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Lance_000 copiar

15 Likes

Gwen is leaning forward a little

1 Like

actually, this positioning problem is also present in the original animation of the female General, but I’ll try to tweak it a bit to give less of the impression that it’s tilted. Anyway, thanks for the warning :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, everything good?
I hope so.

Well, today I don’t have any previews to show, because I’m taking my mind off and recovering my hand, which I accidentally crushed on the car door. Ha, but don’t worry, I’m already better.

Anyway, I’m here to wish @Lukirioh a happy birthday, where I gave him a modest gift: Lucario Ruins Style sprite.

And Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Rod variation.

Pharaoh lucario millennium rod
Pharaoh lucario

Again, happy birthday, My Pharaoh! hope you are having a great day :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

Hey guys! How are you? I hope well.

New edits today! Various edits!

But I won’t go on too long here, doing 4 things today has consumed me all, so I’m pretty tired, so before I go rest, I think I just have a few stills to show: a update and one that I don’t plan on animating.

Phoenix Knight Update
Lance_000 copiar

Oni Samurai, Using the Blader Myrmidon made by Leo_Link, Tsushi and Iscaneus as base.
F2U/F2E
Sword_000 copiar

Well, thats it! Goodnight :heavy_heart_exclamation:
sleep-sleepy-head

19 Likes

woooooo we love you ultrafenix

1 Like