Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here are portraits I never released:
Armor Knight F (MeatOfJustice)General F (MeatOfJustice)Paladin M (MeatOfJustice)
Priest M (MeatOfJustice)Wyvern Rider F (MeatOfJustice)Thief M (MeatOfJustice)
Some edits, too (the 4th one is a fix):
Generic Bard 7 (MeatOfJustice)Generic Bard 8 (MeatOfJustice)MeatofJustice_Splice 1 (No Sunglasses)MeatofJustice_Splice 1
And finally some dead memes:
Crewmate (Red) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Orange) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Yellow) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Lime) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Green) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Blue) (MeatOfJustice)
Crewmate (Maroon) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Brown) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Tan) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (White) (MeatOfJustice)Crewmate (Gray) (MeatOfJustice)
Among Drip (Red) (MeatOfJustice)Among Drip (Blue) (MeatOfJustice)Among Drip (Yellow) (MeatOfJustice)Amogus (MeatOfJustice)
All F2U/F2E.

51 Likes

[image removed]
acá pensando que faltan algunos retratos de personajes viejos y jovenes de fe 6 7 and 8

The original portrait this was spliced from was not credited, nor were the pieces used F2E.

19 Likes

Continuing my Awakening spriting project, have the Archest of Archers and Awakening’s ‘Ojou-Sama’ Maribelle

F2E

FE Awakening - Maribelle
FE Maribelle
+No Hand alt
FE Maribelle No hand Alt

FE Awakening - Virion
FE Virion

51 Likes

LanceAxe
HandaxeMagic

Btw, I recently scripted these. Shoutout to Leo for the original animation. I just whipped up a quick handaxe and javelin animation since those weren’t there in the gifs. You can find these in the Repo when this goes up.

49 Likes

Here’s a splice I made!
First Splice
F2U F2E
You don’t need to credit, but it’s appreciated!

20 Likes

Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good night, Fe Universe.

Paladin Lowen done + extras: Edit: the sword animation had a bad frame, but it’s now fixed

lorm_sp1
genm_al1
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1
genm_al1

Using the Kent Paladin by Greentea as base
Link: Lowen.rar - Google Drive

Red Bean give me permission to script your Larum’s Refresh animation, so here it is:

danf_da1

and of course, the credits belong to they. Thank you again, Red Bean!
Link: RB_Larum_Refresh.rar - Google Drive

@CranJam warned me that Roy Reskin Fusion had some broken frames, I fixed it. Thanks again for alerting me

lorf_sw1

Link: Roy_Sword_fixed.rar - Google Drive

46 Likes

Looked into the game over background lately, thought it might look nice if it had a more underwater vibe to it, so I made this in case that’s more the theme of your hack. The gif is slowed down, it looks more smooth in-game.

gameover

27 Likes

Here are some more portraits, I am now 3 style Ike’s out of 4.

F2E

FE PoR - Lord Ike
FE Lord Ike

FE Awakening - Olivia
FE Olivia

Dynasty Warriors - Sima Yi
FE Sima Yi v2

51 Likes

retouch marcus and raigh
dds
still needs to be improved, it’s an idea
Portrait Editor FE 6 HACK.gba_5@05 Marcus_011E51A0

15 Likes

Surprised someone hadn’t already beaten me to it but I slapped together a quick chibi for Dara like a week ago:

Dara +Chibi

18 Likes

Here are 3 more Awakening portraits and 1 older sprite from Dynasty Warriors I did a while back, just cleaned up and framed.

F2E

FE Awakening - Nowi
FE Nowi

FE Awakening - Kellam
FE Kellam

FE Awakening - Anna
FE Anna Awakening
+No hand Alt
FE Anna Awakening No Hand

Dynasty Warriors - Lian Shi (DW8 Costume)
Fe DW8 Lian Shi

50 Likes

Limbus Company, Faust
Limbus Company, Faust {bwan}

Free to use and edit for anyone who’d like to

19 Likes

I made an Updated version of that splice I posted a few days ago,
name
once again F2U F2E

12 Likes

Here is another 3 Awakening portraits.

F2E

FE Awakening - Panne
FE Panne

FE Awakening - Vaike
FE Vaike

FE Awakening - Donnel
FE Donnel

39 Likes

MAGE

Another one, this time with the after and before. This one needed way more effort than I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised with the result. I needed to change more in this one than I usually need to do. F2E and F2U and whatever. :+1:

22 Likes

Leo_link’s Duke Knight, but Helmetless:
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1

Edit: the sword animation had a problem with the color palette, but Enjin fixed it, thanks again for the support, and thanks also to @Eretein who warned of the problem.

Thanks to @Leo_link for the original DK animations.
@Jj09 and @Enjin for script the animation kit and the head design support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

link: Helmetless Duke Knight update.rar - Google Drive

40 Likes

Only 1 new awakening sprite this time, however I have also updated the trimming decals on Siegfried Schtauffen’s chestplate.

F2E

FE Awakening - Ricken
FE Ricken

UPDATE - Soul Calibur 3 - Siegfried Schtuaffen
FE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Fade FlairFE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Root Flair
FE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Fade RoundFE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Root Round

35 Likes

A small visual improvement that shows the staff weapon icon for the “toggle staff/dance animation” patch. It replaces the “subtitle help” icon in line with the patch.

Icon sheet:

reduced

Note that in uploading it to feu, the palette of the icon sheet has been ruined. You can either colour reduce it yourself, or download a pre colour reduced version from the link below.

Edit: I just recently discovered that the toggle staff/dance animation patch conflicts with the hp bar patch (both use the subtitle help option as a toggle), so to go along with the graphic, here’s a version of the hp patch that I edited that doesn’t conflict with the patch:

The febuilder patch also works, but doesn’t show the talk bubble for supports and isn’t compatible with skill systems (this patch is), so I thought I should share this. I also included Alusq’s improved hp bar graphics.

20 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

dropping some stuff before banishing myself into summer time again:

- Final Fantasy VIII -
Squall Leonhart( Dissidia outfit )

FF VIII - Squall battle frames Fenriel

» Disclaimer «
i managed to assemble a gif, however since PhotoShop and ImageReady apparently do not like dealing with fixed-time frames, the animation is kind of…not great in terms of resolution and timing.
beside the lagging frames, there’s also some messed up pixels here and there, so don’t take it as reference, but rather just as a demo.

i’ll also include the .zip file with all the basic frames collected into a folder, so people that eventually want to give it a try and script it properly will be free to do so.
otherwise, you can always use the sprite sheet that i made:

» Expanded frames + Limit Breaks additions( Default + Lionheart palette variant )

there’s still Blasting Zone missing its own Limit Break frames, but since i ran out of inspiration and ideas, that’s what you’ll get for the time being.

k byeee~ :wave:

28 Likes