Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here are 3 more Awakening portraits and 1 older sprite from Dynasty Warriors I did a while back, just cleaned up and framed.

F2E

FE Awakening - Nowi
FE Nowi

FE Awakening - Kellam
FE Kellam

FE Awakening - Anna
FE Anna Awakening
+No hand Alt
FE Anna Awakening No Hand

Dynasty Warriors - Lian Shi (DW8 Costume)
Fe DW8 Lian Shi

50 Likes

Limbus Company, Faust
Limbus Company, Faust {bwan}

Free to use and edit for anyone who’d like to

19 Likes

I made an Updated version of that splice I posted a few days ago,
name
once again F2U F2E

12 Likes

Here is another 3 Awakening portraits.

F2E

FE Awakening - Panne
FE Panne

FE Awakening - Vaike
FE Vaike

FE Awakening - Donnel
FE Donnel

39 Likes

MAGE

Another one, this time with the after and before. This one needed way more effort than I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised with the result. I needed to change more in this one than I usually need to do. F2E and F2U and whatever. :+1:

22 Likes

Leo_link’s Duke Knight, but Helmetless:
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1

Edit: the sword animation had a problem with the color palette, but Enjin fixed it, thanks again for the support, and thanks also to @Eretein who warned of the problem.

Thanks to @Leo_link for the original DK animations.
@Jj09 and @Enjin for script the animation kit and the head design support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

link: Helmetless Duke Knight update.rar - Google Drive

40 Likes

Only 1 new awakening sprite this time, however I have also updated the trimming decals on Siegfried Schtauffen’s chestplate.

F2E

FE Awakening - Ricken
FE Ricken

UPDATE - Soul Calibur 3 - Siegfried Schtuaffen
FE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Fade FlairFE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Root Flair
FE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Fade RoundFE Siegfried Schtauffen SC3 Root Round

35 Likes

A small visual improvement that shows the staff weapon icon for the “toggle staff/dance animation” patch. It replaces the “subtitle help” icon in line with the patch.

Icon sheet:

reduced

Note that in uploading it to feu, the palette of the icon sheet has been ruined. You can either colour reduce it yourself, or download a pre colour reduced version from the link below.

Edit: I just recently discovered that the toggle staff/dance animation patch conflicts with the hp bar patch (both use the subtitle help option as a toggle), so to go along with the graphic, here’s a version of the hp patch that I edited that doesn’t conflict with the patch:

The febuilder patch also works, but doesn’t show the talk bubble for supports and isn’t compatible with skill systems (this patch is), so I thought I should share this. I also included Alusq’s improved hp bar graphics.

20 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

dropping some stuff before banishing myself into summer time again:

- Final Fantasy VIII -
Squall Leonhart( Dissidia outfit )

FF VIII - Squall battle frames Fenriel

» Disclaimer «
i managed to assemble a gif, however since PhotoShop and ImageReady apparently do not like dealing with fixed-time frames, the animation is kind of…not great in terms of resolution and timing.
beside the lagging frames, there’s also some messed up pixels here and there, so don’t take it as reference, but rather just as a demo.

i’ll also include the .zip file with all the basic frames collected into a folder, so people that eventually want to give it a try and script it properly will be free to do so.
otherwise, you can always use the sprite sheet that i made:

» Expanded frames + Limit Breaks additions( Default + Lionheart palette variant )

there’s still Blasting Zone missing its own Limit Break frames, but since i ran out of inspiration and ideas, that’s what you’ll get for the time being.

k byeee~ :wave:

28 Likes

A little a while ago, made a reskin JonoTheRed’s Flail Knight but was surprised to see that no one has made a map animation (that I could find) for it, so here it is. Its based off of L95’s FE9 fighter so credit should be given primarily to him.

Flail Knight Map Animation
Flail Knight (M) {L95,Stephano}-standFlail Knight (M) {L95,Stephano}-Walk

20 Likes

Hello, Fe Universe.

I did a repal of the Heath animation, originally made by Greentea + bow.

drmm_sp1
lorm_sp1
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1

Bow animation and script were based on WL animations by Nuramon

And I also made this animation for Melady:
drmm_sp1
swmm_sw1
wykm_sp1

Based on female Helmetless WL animation kit by RiriK.

Maybe at another time I’ll do the axe animations for Melady, but that’s for next time. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

40 Likes

Another solo portrait submission.

F2E

FE Awakening - Henry
FE Henry

36 Likes

I whipped up a quick new version of the staff icon just for this menu
ae92b055207f31f51213e32ec2da3aa4c077326c

13 Likes

Class cards without borders

f2everything, no need for credit, it’s just the vanilla class cards with the borders removed.

e: alternative second-tier classes with gold outlines in case you want them to pop more, since the borders originally signified tier

A couple of them are too big to have a complete outline but it’s not really noticeable and anyway you can easily edit them if it bothers you ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

e2: forgot the goddamn wyvern knight
147@93 Wyvern Kn._8ADBD8_v2

32 Likes

Got a F2U/F2E mug for you all!
Pirate OC

29 Likes

Next Awakening portrait

F2E

FE Awakening - Cordelia
FE Cordelia

41 Likes

chad x jaffar

Portrait Editor FE6 BETA1.gba_16@10 Chad_011E52D4

I colored it thinking about their version of heroes, although if someone passes it to animation or retouches it would be better

21 Likes