Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

MamaEsme
MamaEsmeFormat (1)
Esme (Irving’s mom) from Dark Deity is done and formatted. My first full custom I am posting to FEU.
(the other ones I didn’t end up liking so never posted)

17 Likes

Hey guys I made a little thing with the infantry lord for both male and female variants. Here you go. Yes, they are F2U.

HI_M

Male:
Gladiator_M_Samir

Female:
xc

and the Female class Map sprite.

T2LRD Great Lord (M) (Ephraim-Infantry) (Alt) Lance Standing {Dellhonne}

T2LRD Great Lord (M) (Ephraim-Infantry) (Alt) Lance Moving {Dellhonne}

Well, that is all. See ya!

32 Likes

Added a motion to Gladiator’s critical motion, created by Waleed, to make the axe spin in the air like Berserker’s critical motion.
3. Axe rotate

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/859413509917114368/T1AXEFighterGladiatorMWaleed.7z
axs_rotate

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/858329191103332362/poison.7z

HIT motion when poisoned.
From the poison of FF6.

I use “Use magic motion when physical attack hits” Patch to change the hit motion to magic.
However, due to the limitation of this patch, the motion at the time of NO DAMAGE cannot be changed, so this motion will not be displayed at that time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/860557235485802506/Screwdriver.7z

It is a screwdriver-like motion of Romancing SaGa 3.
I couldn’t reproduce the translucency of the background well, so I’ve made various corrections.
Translucent animation is difficult.
This animation is created in FEditorAdv format because the 1-dot line is important.

10 Likes

This is a bow trainee, that I’ll call the Fletchling. Was made by editing RenOokami’s old bow pupil sheet, so credits to them as well.

Bow

Unarmed

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tiyDEwNxgdgSaKjlnwmSLQ2Rf4v_qtGJ/view?usp=sharing

Chain sword general. Let’s rock.

Sword

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qzu7ILTL2SusZYnwtX2fNbngEKHwQYqB/view?usp=sharing

Edit: Quick update to fix ranged idle.

45 Likes

And what would one of these be without a version for the shield general?
Sword
Download

33 Likes

Neimi with long hair
Neimi (1)
Fe4 Brigid
back_up
Fe1 Lorenz
LOL (1)
Butch (Fallout 3)
But
original creations
Auntum_clouDragon_lady_1Geno (2)Red_suit (1)
Not Linus as baseSt_update

35 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Ol1
Olivia
YUNE
Yune
Ashunera
Ashunera
F2E

neraadrianSolena

Taken from mug medley and make some alt
since the originals are F2E ,these also F2E

22 Likes

I made another critical motion for this bishop motion.
16a8ac07ddb8ccd7

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/863323029786329138/21bcac96d5144793.7z

I think the original author of this bishop (Matriarch) was MrNight48.

I also created a recolor for light red hair.
recolor light red hair
hex:
5553FF7FFF6B1F4B2E19FE4E7859B158FF1B352AD26AF57FAD7F0A7EE760A514

I wanted it to be the same color as Myrrh’s hair.

I have found a 1 dot error and will report it.

“Infantry - (Axe) Fighters and Warriors[Warrior-Variant] [M] Tellius Rework\5. Bow\Bow_003.png”

It’s too small to understand, so let’s zoom in

Also, the dmp of this bow motion is broken.

When importing from this attached dmp, the palette appears in the upper left corner.
If I import from a txt file, this does not happen.
If I import from a txt file, then export and create a dmp file, and then import that dmp file, this problem does not occur.

import dmp
import_to_dmp

import txt
import_to_txt

Maybe the FEBuilderGBA that you used to use this dmp file is too old.

3 Likes
Warning: Flashing Colors

飛行1
飛行2
突撃1
突撃2
進撃1
進撃2
組織1
組織2
騎馬魔道
司祭
闇魔道
賢者

I’ve been working on Army Animations for 7 months now. I’ve been very busy, so I haven’t been able to finish it.
By the way, I made it based on an idea I got from someone.

These animations are compatible with both FEditor and CSA.

It’s “F2U F2E”, but I’ve done a lot of fine-tuning, so if you edit it too carelessly, you may end up with a mess.

Please feel free to use it if you like. m(_ _)m

46 Likes

Here are some sprites for the repo. also F2U F2E
brownredmale
Blondegreenfemale

11 Likes

FE8 portraits with FE7 shading.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JYnlVmSeg7WygXD1eSw63uBL4_REE7zy/view?usp=sharing
Consult spreadsheet for credits, I guess: Sacred Blazing - Google Sheets

10 Likes

Caeda
Caeda
F2E. Feedback is nice too, let me know if I didn’t format it right.

Phina
Phina
Elice
Elice
Cain
Cain
Credit to AK’s Quick and Easy Guide to SPEAKING FRAMES
(Lemme know if I didn’t credit that right.)

24 Likes

Here, I even made battle animations for the Spear Fighter to help you out with that!

Art.

pakm_sw1
Hey, a Fighter with a spear is still a Spear Fighter. (And yes, that’s a spear; “lance” is specifically a term for polearms used by cavalry and not a general term for all polearms and I will die on this hill.)

Yes, I can tell that this is of… dubious quality. I’m not interested in trying to “improve” it, though; do that yourself if you’re willing and able.

Download here. Credit to me, RandomWizard.

13 Likes

56 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

bard (1)
pupilmove

here’s FE5 bard! honestly shocked no one’s made this yet with all the judgral hacks around

20 Likes

As first seen in Fire Emblem: Vision Quest, gazelles!

How to have your own safari adventure

figm_ax1
GazelleStand
Gazelle

Download here. In case of any major issues, it might already be covered in the credits.

If unmentioned, please report this posthaste. F2U and F2E.

Credits: Anim by Vlak, Map Sprite by Scraiza, class cards can be found in Laurent_Lacroix’s thread.

22 Likes

Klok! Add these to the repo! :3.

Graphics Editor Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_599B34

Graphics Editor Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_599B341

Graphics Editor Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_599D34

Graphics Editor Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_599734

Patches Allow 254 generic minimugs(Editor)_08599934

Item Icons Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_3@03_592874
Item Icons Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_6@06_5929F4
Item Icons Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_45@2D_593D74
Item Icons Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_89@59_595374
Item Icons Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_142@8E_596DF4
Item Icons Fire Emblem Elven Conquest.gba_156@9C_5974D9

8 Likes

something hits different about listening to Amelia Watson BGM bass boosted while working on one of the most ridiculously overpowered classes in concept tbh

Screenshot (378)-3.png

oi yeah hi hi the guy who doesn’t like showing up comes back.

Wanted to repalette the Mounted Bard into something… actually usable? The original was virtually impossible to create new palettes for and overall just a giant mess of colors (the hair color was on the lute, the skin tone was this weird pale yellow, etcetc.) The original also was screwed in terms of how the animation actually looked, with multiple frames with capes copypasted over other capes… yeah.

image-5.png (32)

So I went ahead and updated it myself over the span of abooooooooout six or seven hours. I didn’t really improve the animation much, but I changed the frame order a lot, tidied it up, made it actually repalettable and added a female version for good measure. I also threw in (in the download in a separate folder) 3 alt palettes because I know some people are too lazy to make them for themselves.

And the credits doc for you Klok, but I’m not formatting it. Credit to Marlon_Louis for the original.

Generic Ally-4.png (1)

barm_ma1barf_ma1

go wild or whatever the hell it is you do, I’m goin back to fgo

also some rapid fire extra things

The lute and boot colors are tied to the skin, so dark skin may make the lute darker. Use at your own caution.

I removed the white from the skin to make dark skin possible in the first place.

31 Likes

Renais Icons

So, I had a go at re-creating the Renais emblem in the style of GBA FE’s faction icons.

Here’s the icon repping all the faction colours.
Renais Icons Coloured

Credits to Gamma for the sexy red.

Now you can live out your fantasies of giving Orson’s lackeys their own icon.

25 Likes