FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Most likely it’s on both versions.

1 Like

I think this post is going to give me a seizure if I look at it for more than 2 seconds.

But cool animations!

4 Likes

We should probably leave a warning for those who has experienced epilepsy.

2 Likes

Incredible job!

3 Likes

I apologize for not taking that into consideration.
I’ve been using flash to hide the disruptions in the OBJ image, which has resulted in a GIF image that looks like it’s flashing violently.

20210606_024833
Next time, I’ll make this Breath animation, so I’ll be careful (we’re posting and publishing by people other than SHYUTERz himself, so sorry if I’m not considerate again then).

18 Likes

Soldiers decided to get swole that they can’t fit in their armor properly, so they have to use the Axe Fighter uniform instead.

4 Likes

Finally, someone who understands the difference between a lance and a spear.
Now we just need a spear warrior.

4 Likes

I heard someone who’s making a Jugdral hack somewhere in the FEUniverse.

Called “UNNAMED JUGDRAL ROM HACK”
Might want to look it up.

ROM hackers would mostly use this map sprite of an FE5 Bard somewhere down the line.

2 Likes

Yeah ive made map sprites for unnamed judgral project before its p cool

2 Likes

Hello there. I’m a little new so nice to meet you all. I’m not really too great at making sprites and all that, although I do like doing some editing. I’ve been working on an animation based on Redbean’s Brave Lyn/Nomad Trooper (the animation and ingame importing was from Marlon&Louis Fire Hacks on youtube) using the Sol Katta.
lyn test gif
So far I’ve only finished up the normal attack and dodge. Basically it’s just a combination of Lyn’s normal Sol Katta and the Nomad trooper’s with some slight adjustment so it’ll be different but not too much. Still trying to figure out what to do with the Crit. BTW, Lyn’s skilled at swordplay so the horsey is not harmed in the process so don’t worry.

*Edit edit:
Another quick edit. I’m also working on something easy(sortoff) which is just a simple Female General. Nothing really too grandeur since it’s actually a combination of Amelia’s head on a General’s body with some extra bit of skin. I’m wondering if I should consider adding long hair, which also works. Since it’s just an edit and not a full on new sprite, it’s both easy and hard in that easy I don’t have to really change much, hard that I can’t make it super different since then I would have to remake everything. Also, there’s pallet issues where I’m using the base color for general so the skin and hair is tied to the general’s brown color clothing so as long as that doesn’t change too drastically, the colors will stay as is even if there is to be a change in color.
f gen 0

Edit 3:
I was able to complete a dodge/no weapon animation for the Female General I was working on. I decided on using long hair and using a different dodge so that it will showcase said hair, so the dodge is different from the original General. Its basically the preparing to attack animation. As it is, it seems to move fine although doesn’t reverse loop but works the same nonetheless. It moves pretty quick for it to be noticed, but I’m debating on putting in the extra loop or not just for the sake of having it flow a little better.
ezgif-7-9930ee9f2494

Also, I’ve change the hair color. Due to pallet issues, if it is used normally it would be impossible to color the hair without the skin being messed up. So instead I made the hair the same color as the armor, plus changed a bit of the brown for the dress-flap-thingies the generals have. It still seem to be a little hard to have character pallet for now, although I believe it will be possible via DIY. The others, like Enemy and NPC should be fine, last I checked. The skin color is also separate, unless you change the color of the armor trimming. I’ll probably finish the rest tomorrow, although the weapons might take a while.

16 Likes

What’s next? Hippos? Zebras? Lions? Giraffes?

Penguins?

Just a little Madagascar reference.

1 Like

Animal Emblem when?

1 Like

I’d personally love a Monkey with a spear, or a turtleman

1 Like

Bring in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and we’re golden.

2 Likes

Why these supplies boxes aren’t in the repo?

[content removed]

8 Likes

So many supplies…nice

But I meant. They are from FE Road To Ruin.

1 Like

If they aren’t in the repo, it’s because Prime or whoever made them didn’t explicitly make them free to use or submit them here.

2 Likes

Hm. Then I will make my own supply boxes :v.

3 Likes

There should be a crate map sprite and map icon by LaurentLacroix in the repo. If not, check their thread.

1 Like