Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Minerva
Minerva

Also this is my first post so let me know if I did something wrong.

27 Likes

40 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

bow fighter bow fighter bow fighter bow fighter
Bow

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fN08wmVM7DH1Lhd_Occ-wvB4uZ-REgW4/view?usp=sharing
(credit to leo_link for the anim, all I did was script it)

57 Likes

Hello there, long time no see. I learned a bit about the center of mass and decided to apply it to animation, and what better choice than the Yetizerker with its spinning axe? So, here it is, the “Yetizerker - Reds Edit”.

Axe
Download

The changes include:
-New Critical Animation
-New Ranged and Critical Ranged Animation. (Magic Axe)
-Now, the Handaxe and Unarmed animation have the same palette and use the new yellow the original Yetizerker used.

25 Likes

Do you hate fun? Well do I have just the thing for you:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tHah4QP-6Uy7mOTBn9j7BGcq5YA2ztGe?usp=sharing

Staff

Staff Pupil! All the pain of raising a frail, defenseless healer, only now twice as long!

Timings look weird in the gif, but they’re better in game.

17 Likes

Camillaframesknight guy
Here’s a Camilla mug I was commissioned to make and a knight with nice hair.

22 Likes

Based on the female mage from Gaiden and on Celica’s original FE2 design, here’s the Gaiden female mage!

Magic

Comes with palettes. Animation was made using Teraspark’s Eirika Custom Dress as a base, with frames contributed by Obsidian_Daddy and motion design help from Devisian_Nights. Please include them in the credits!

74 Likes

T1 Occultist (F) Standing {Cygnus} T1 Occultist (F) (Generic) Staff Moving {Cygnus}

Decided to take a stab at a simple map animation, a F Shaman staff sprite. I call the class Occultist, but call it what you will.

19 Likes

And the promotion’s done, too - introducing the Gaiden Priestess! If you’ve ever wanted Beta Eirika but with the proportions and smooth motion of a finished animation, this is for you.

Comes with sword, magic, and staff anims.
Sword
Magic
WMagic

Based on Jono the Red’s fixes for Beta Eirika, please credit them as well. Palettes are included and match those in the Gaiden FMage pack.

71 Likes

Nemesis Attack 2

I made this in high school, so it’s not that good.

21 Likes

Very small update, but the pointy hat got ruined in color conversion of the TKOL items, and I didn’t notice to fix it. I’ve rectified that.
Armor_44

3 Likes

Hello Guys, once again it is something that I wanted to do for so long, and finally I am able to realease the animation. It is a Repallete for the Journeysman animation. Someone told me to do this so I did.

Axe

Vanilla: pbfm_ax1

Inproved Repallete: pbfm_ax1

Handaxe

Vanilla: pbfm_ax1

Unarmed

Vanilla: dyh

And yeah… I got bored and made a class card for the class.T0AxeJourneyman(Improved Repalette)M{SamirPlayz}

You can get all of this if you click download

Download

Also, I relized my Salvage mercenary card isn’t in the repo. Can you please fix that?

Tier 1 Template {SamirPlayz}

That is all for toady. See ya!

34 Likes

Well. This took me a while. But I finally finished it.

I present to you…
Older Fae
FaeFinal

You could also call her Teenage Fae

I used the Villager Woman 3 as a base

Alright. Since y’all liked the OG Older Fae mug, I decided to work on it more to improve it.

Here’s Older Fae Version 2!
Older_Fae

Main things that I changed are the eyes, ears, an blinking frames. With some slight adjustments to the nose, the neck of her shirt, an the eyebrows

(I would appreciate it if this replaced the original one in the repo, instead of being a separate image)

Quick udate to my Older Fae portrait:
The head was 1 pixel off to the left, but the blinking frames were made as if there wasn’t a mistake.

It is now fixed. Mouth and Blinking frames correctly alinged
Fae Older (Raulster)

(Please update it in the Repo, Klok)

9 Likes

Marth
Marth

18 Likes

Done. How does it look?
lorm_sp1

Edit: Here’s the dropbox link

22 Likes

Some love for the Assassin.

Female Female Class Card
The main event: knives for girls. We’ve had male/female knife thieves, male/female knife rogues and male knife assassins for a while, and now that last missing link is fixed. This is based on Moocavo/Riku/FPZero’s female assassin so it should go there in the repo - the palette may be different, but the ordering is the same, so they’re entirely compatible with each other, and unlike the original animation this also comes with faction palettes based on the vanilla male assassin’s.

Male
Also, some male knife assassin tweaks to go in line with the female knife assassin: an animation that combines Glenwing’s melee hood fix with Jj09’s ranged knives, since almost every other knife class animation in the repo follows the “javelin” trend (normal melee + throw ranged), as opposed to the “handaxe” trend (throw at both ranges) that Jj09’s knife assassin used. Also puts sheaths on the ranged knives.
Download

TL;DR credit to:

• Moocavo/Riku/FPZero for the ponytail female assassin animation
  • Glenwing for the fixed male assassin melee
  • Jj09 for the assassin knife animation
  • Scraiza and Sword of Heaven and Earth for the male assassin class cards
  • L95 whose female archer/myrmidon class cards had pieces taken for this class card
26 Likes

Battle & Spell & Transformation Animation
Mask0
Mask1
Head0
Head1
右手
左手
Core0
Core1
Dragon Breath0
Dragon Breath1
GBAFE-Style
Original Work
Thorny Breath

CG
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
A
B
C
D
E
F
G

Portrait
Masked Anankos
頭
右手
左手
Core
Grima

Map Sprite
移動アイコン 待機アイコン
頭 移動アイコン 頭 待機アイコン
右手 移動アイコン 右手 待機アイコン
左手 移動アイコン 左手 待機アイコン
Core 移動アイコン Core 待機アイコン
左末端部=Left End Section 右末端部=Right End Section
左中心部=Left Center 右中心部=Right Center
左先端部=Left Apex 右先端部=Right Apex
左末端部=Left End Section 右末端部=Right End Section
左中心部=Left Center 右中心部=Right Center
左先端部=Left Apex 右先端部=Right Apex
Anankos Hand Grima & Anankos
I finally finished all the Final Boss animations that I had been planning for a long time.
The animation is quite large and complex, so it was quite difficult to implement perfectly. These are animations that use Battle Animation, Spell Animation, and Transformation Animation at the same time.
If you can’t be bothered to implement them, but would like to experience what kind of animations they are, we have prepared ups (※Please apply to FE8 JPN). It is also included in the same location as the animation folder, so you can play with it if you like, although it is in Japanese. However, there is a bug that the speed of animations slows down considerably in some emulators due to overloading of large animations in CSA. In that case, I recommend John GBAC, which I use on my smartphone, and install it from Google Play or App Store.

By the way, SHYUTERz is not enough for this credit.
※Please check the Credit txt by yourself for the ups credit.

Animator: @SHYUTERz
Helper: @HIROTO

Effect Animation 1↓

Effect Animation 2↓

Have a good day. (^-^)b

77 Likes

82 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Seeing Pushwall’s Knife/Dagger Assassins reminded me that there was an inconsistency on Keks_Krebs/Peerless/SD9K/The_Big_Dededester’s Hoodless Assassin’s Bow animation: It had a sleeveless shirt meanwhile the Sword and Unarmed animations had the vanilla crop top, so I am here to fix that:

M_As_Bow

EDIT:

Now the left arm is better positioned.

13 Likes

Today while doing shopkeep mugs I realized that IS never bothered recoloring these things from FE6 colors. So here they are in FE8 colors.

armory_2
vendor
secret

smh fix ur romhack IS :confused:

42 Likes