FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Epic, I love it!
Now we need some map anims.

I think there already is one.

Vision quest could use that!

You can answer someone’s question without trying to mock someone who’s work is consistently stolen and reposted without their knowledge or permission, this is the second instance I’ve seen of this. Do better.

13 Likes

I’d like to ask, the class cards for Nephilim and Harrier are F2U, right? Did anyone ever make one for Deva?

This is so good. I love that Fighters can start with bows and axes now before promoting. Lots of open-endedness for project creators.

I’ve noticed a lot more people adding magic axes. Glad to see this.

Done!

It took you two months, but you finally got me back. Nice! :+1:

2 Likes

Say, Klok, why didn’t Shin given you a permission to modify the site since it’s you who’s running the entire repo stuff?

Thanks!

1 Like

He hosts it on his pc or sth, I think. I’m not a web developer so even if he gave me permission I wouldn’t know what to do.

I thought it was made using some kind of web devtool anyone can use. But it seems we’re bound to have it as is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

He doubles as a dancer.

1 Like

Aww, cute!

1 Like

We’ve got Der’s Cursed Sword anim and N426’s Magical Tomes anim; has anyone made any other weapon-only animations?

1 Like

The great and powerful swordfighter Renair :sunglasses:

nice work as always, Gamma!

3 Likes

God, this hack. Never finished it. Who thought placing a strict turn condition on every map was a good idea?

1 Like

#bringbackdreamoffive
#thisisajokedonotbringbackdreamoffive

5 Likes

Still counts!

Thanks m’dude.

I see what you were going for with the flickering. It’s not executed perfectly, but it’s a cool idea. Hmm. Maybe someone here can fix it up. Shouldn’t be a huge project :smiley:

I’ll have the team add this as-is to the repo anyway

The flickering is done exactly as Castlevania does it.

2 Likes