Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Someone brought to my attention that the repalettes for the village tileset don’t load properly. Here’s some .bmp files that should load correctly.

7 Likes

Useless to everyone but himself, I gave Caellach a nap and a Snickers bar.

CaellachNap

15 Likes

Faramir
Faramir from Berwick Saga

So remember a few hours age when I made Faramir from Berwick Saga.
I thought it would be a good Idea so I made a half body to test myself.
boy did this portrait drain my sanity.
Faramir
Also thank @Obsidian_Daddy for the help.

38 Likes

So here’s a little something I did in my free time.
Basically, I took the Generic Female Soldier portrait’s face, and slapped it on Zarg’s Soldier Alt3 portrait.

And this is the result:
skinny female soldier
I call her: Skinny Female Soldier

As you can see, I also added some blinking frames (as both of the base spries lacked them). But I’m not sure if they look any good

15 Likes

After three months of procrastinating… hopefully, it will have been worth the wait!

Town Test 07

I’m not totally happy with the palette, so that may get an update sooner or later - and I certainly think there could be more details - like flowers or a market stall. However, this is out in the open now. So, if you have got the inclination - go ham and add/change whatever you’d like!

Other than additional pieces of shaded grass, the overworld’s pretty much remained unchanged - so it should be compatible with older maps if you’d like to use them as a base. There are multiple open doors - each with a different function: vendor, house etc.
There isn’t much space left on the object-set - but with a bit of jiggery-pokery, you may be able to add a few more tiles of your own.

Anyway - that’s all I’ve got to say! So, have at it!

38 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I created Legendary Animations again with CSA_Creator.
This will probably be the last update of Legendary Animations.

Next time, I plan to make Legendary Animations for FE8.
And, I’m also planning to make Grima and Anankos.

※If your Japanese is garbled and you are unable to import, please use this option.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

24 Likes

Money Man

Hey! You know what? Money is important! If you don’t have money
I w i l l d e v o u r y o u r s o u l

9 Likes

A while back, I made an edit to the Fields tileset with additional buildings and wide bridges.

Recently, however, I noticed a rather crucial missing thing: farmland. Fire Emblem maps often take place in vast countrysides home to many towns; these people, after all, need somewhere to grow their food.

After some searching, I came across a suitable source for that food; a tileset on OpenGameArt, featuring some decent - but effective - crops.

In addition to those, I’ve made quite a few more improvements. Check out a variety of new tiles!

• Additional tiles for the edges of deep water!
  • Fence walls!
  • New ways to cap off the tops of mountains!
    And more!

Here’s an example map, showcasing just some of the stuff you can do with this tileset!
    Super Fields Example Map

Download here. Give credit to myself, WAve, and Beast.

EDIT: Modified the tileset to fix the bridges’ terrain types, as well as to add some new stairs options. It’s available at the same link.

23 Likes

Someone said love for FE4?
Female Helmetless Wyvern Lord edit lol with feat Altena
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pl0vkqzcikviwo1/[T2][FLY][Wyvern%20Lord](Helmetless%20%2BAxe)[M]{Flasuban%2C%20TBA%2C%20Marlon}.rar?dl=0

Go to 13:40 lol

12 Likes

I’ve been thinking alot about an FE8 Prequel lately
Young Duessel
Young Cavalier Duessel (I tried)

18 Likes

Hello, i’m just here to drop off my map sprites for the marauder class made by Spud
Marauder Moving v3-2 Marauder Standing v3

26 Likes

Lex
Fe4 Lex half body because fe4 needs more love.
Also thanks @Link for the help.

Munnir
Fe4 Munnir

Hawk
Fe4 Hawk

26 Likes

So… remember that old zip file I linked with the Regi Trio anims? I decided to make anims for the Vanillite line in the same format, using sprites from the pokeemerald pokemon-expansion thingy on github. Enjoy!

1 Like

Forgive me If I’m wrong and overlooked it somehow but I noticed a distinct lack of Axe Ephraim in the Repo, so I decided to change that
T1LRD Lord (M) (Ephraim) Axe Standing {Its_Just_Jay}T1LRD Lord (M) (Ephraim) Axe  Moving {Its_Just_Jay}
I also (hopefully) formatted the file names the same way the Repo does, to save y’all a little trouble.

12 Likes

I made Mewtwo in the vein of my previous Pokémon anims. Have fun!

2 Likes

I modified Parthia’s animation and made an animation of Gladius.
According to the novel’s setting, Gladius is a wind-based spear, but I have the impression that it is a spear that attacks with fire.
Please feel free to use it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/813571238009896990/gradius.7z

8 Likes

Lance General with no chain, now with a shield for the capeless Shield General.
Download
Lance
ClassCard

Creds to:

• knabepicer for the OG chainless lance general
  • Nuramon and The Blind Archer for the shield general
  • SamirPlayz as the class card is yet another adaptation of his Baron one
20 Likes

Roy Knight Lord Standing (1) T1LRD Lord (M) (Roy) Moving {IS} Roy Knight Lord Moving-1.png (1) (2)

Needed a Knight Lord Roy (Or Brave Roy, for you FEH peeps you poor souls) for a FE6 Draft where I was editing Roy to promote earlier and into Eliwood Knight Lord, realized there wasn’t one and spent about an hour making this. Really simple, just Roy’s head on Eliwood Knight Lord but it works.

Download the funny horse roy here

T2LRD Great Lord (M) (Ephraim) Lance Standing {IS} (1) Roy Mounted Lord Moving Roy Mounted Lord Moving (1)

Wan/Obs thought itd be cool if he had a cape so there he go. Yes, the trim is a bit wonky, but go complain to IS about Ephraim Great Lord’s cape trim, not me. actually feel free to complain to me as I’m just extremely lazy

Download thicc cape redhead here

30 Likes

56 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread