『Stitch's Sprites』

Heyo, I’m Stitch, you might have seen me on the FEU discord server before. This is the first time I’m using the website, I figured I should share some of my sprite stuff here too now that I have more things done.

Also I’m part of the ICFE Dev team working on Divine Inheritance, a hack where I made most of the graphic elements (Portraits, battle map palettes, some skill icons, stat screen, etc) so you can see more of my work there. (We’re currently gearing up for a big overhaul update, so stay tuned!)

Mugs (F2U/F2E)
> FE

Balthus (Timeskip)Balthus Shirtless (Timeskip)GalzusRaphael3HopesRaphael3HopesShirtlessDagdar(Art)Dagdar(InGame)Cheese_LoverJeraltRonan Sue (Promoted)

> FEH

GustavGustav (Dead)HenrietteLaegjarnLaegjarn (Halfbody)FjormP!SurtrAsh

> Dragalia Lost

IrfanZhu Bajie

> Neo:TWEWY

RindoShoka

> Granblue Fantasy

BarawaWilnas (Full)WilnasVane

> Misc

NekomaruNekomaru (No Lightning)Blindfold-ManLeonLaudna

Mugs (F2U ONLY)

NoireGoldmary (Hands)Goldmary

Animations (F2U/F2E)

Bulky Mage
Beefy-Mage-Cape-FixCrit-Error

A beefy mage edit I made for Divine Inheritance. Might and magic.

Github Link :arrow_down_small:

Bulky Mage Knight
mgkm_mg1mgkm_mg1

One of the promotions for the Bulky Mage! Comes with a much bigger stallion to hold the much beefier mage.

Github Link :arrow_down_small:

Repaletted Fighter
AxeAxe

An edited fighter to allow darker skintones. Added a couple of things like the lower half using axe colors, the headband using the top colors, and fixed an error where it used to use hair color on the arms for some frames. Pants or Shorts, choose your side…

Github Link (Pants Variant) :arrow_down_small:
Github Link (Shorts Variant) :arrow_down_small:

Some Divine Inheritance Mugs (NOT F2U/F2E)

(Credits for some spliced elements:
NickT, Blueey, Der, Blaze, Sqrtpi, Melia, BuskHusker)

39 Likes

Rindo
Finished a Rindo from Neo: The World Ends With You. Excited to play the game soon! (F2U/F2E)

15 Likes

Shoka
Another from NEO:TWEWY, Shoka! Her Mr. Mew hoodie is very cute. (F2U/F2E)

18 Likes

Gustav
Dipshit.png Decided to sprite Gustav from Fire Emblem Heroes next, his armor was pretty tricky to do, but I’m happy with how it turned out. (F2U/F2E)
Gustav (Dead)
Also a zombie version.

23 Likes

Henriette
A Henriette to go with the Gustav, was a bit of a challenge to get a palette with a lot of colors like this to work, but I managed. (F2U/F2E)
Untitled
Also a bonus of them together.

26 Likes

Lovely work on the fur and feathers on the both of them!

1 Like

Nekomaru
Nekomaru (No Lightning)
A Nekomaru from Danganronpa for you. Had to use a bit of the extended hackbox to fit him. Gilliam’s long lost brother. (F2U/F2E)

17 Likes

He’s glaring at me. Menacingly.

1 Like

Zhu Bajie
Zhu Bajie from Dragalia Lost. Had to do a lot of fixes and redos on this one, but I like how it came out in the end. (F2U/F2E)

19 Likes

Laegjarn (Halfbody)
Made this before the chibi video otherwise I would have given her a halo.
A Laegjarn halfbody, ended up being good timing with all the book 2 contuinuation stuff going on lol. (F2U/F2E)
Laegjarn
Standard hackbox version as well.

15 Likes

A bit of a different post this time, I did some work for the upcoming hack I’m a part of by redoing one of the character’s mugs. Old up top, new on the bottom. (NOT F2U/F2E)
Portrait Editor ICFE.gba_41@29 Sung_0129ADE0
Sung

16 Likes

More work for the Divine Inheritance hack, another redo. (NOT F2U/F2E)
Portrait Editor ICFE.gba_21@15 Vrita_0129ABB0
Vrita
Also we’re now officially signed up for our first FEE3, excited to show off what we’ve done!

13 Likes

ah, a man of culture I see

5 Likes

Blindfold-Man
Oops, it’s been about a month since I posted a new sprite. This prompt was neat so I made something for it. Still getting ready for FEE3. (F2U/F2E)

8 Likes

Blindfold-Man

This boy is nice! i like the purple mixed with the pinkish red coat he’s got there! Great job!

5 Likes

Leon
Pinball Seaweed Pirate Man in Yukata. He just got an alt and I knew I had to sprite him immediately lol. Leon from World Flipper. (F2U/F2E)

22 Likes

So many man-tiddies :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Decided to give the poll feature a shot, which of these four would you like to see me sprite next?

Which Sprite Next?
  • Scott Howl (Monster Prom)
  • Fjorm (Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Geralt of Rivia (Witcher 3)
  • Baal (Genshin Impact)

0 voters

3 Likes

And the winner of the poll is…
Fjorm
Fjorm, Princess of Nifl! Thanks for participating everyone, her armor was a bit of a challenge to fit, but I like how it came out. (F2U/F2E)

29 Likes

It was very beautiful! And the armor was very good, I can imagine how much time you invested in it.

1 Like