• Geralt of Rivia (Witcher 3)
  • Baal (Genshin Impact)
  • Gladiolus Amicitia (Final Fantasy XV)
  • Pirate Surtr (FEH)

0 voters

1 Like

P!Surtr

“RIP THE [HACKBOX] TO PIECES!”

Pirate Surtr! This one took a lot longer than my other mugs because of how big and detailed his design is. Sadly, there was no real way to make him fit in the hackbox, so although he isn’t insertable, it did allow me to make him pretty close size wise to how he is in game. (F2U/F2E)

28 Likes

So you were working on Surtr when you could’ve been working on my Summer Alt huh. I see how it is :triumph:

3 Likes

Rin

Rin Tohsaka I made for a friend’s birthday. Hands are hard. (NOT F2U/F2E)

20 Likes

Wilnas (Full)

Oops, it’s been awhile since I’ve sprited something. Sparked this guy in game and wanted to sprite him to celebrate, Wilnas from Granblue Fantasy. (F2U/F2E)

Wilnas
An insertable vers that sadly had to get rid of some aspects of the design to fit in the hackbox.

19 Likes

Okay, got a few options so poll time! Also made a visual to make it easier.

Next Sprite!
  • Itto (Genshin Impact)
  • Vyron (World Flipper)
  • Vane (Granblue Fantasy)
  • Laudna (Critical Role)

0 voters

4 Likes

Make way for Vane!

1 Like

Well, this is unusual. Not only was the poll super close, but we actually have a tie for first! Given that Vane was in the lead for most of the poll, I decided to do him first, and Laudna is up next.
Vane
This also lines up nicely with Granblue’s 8th Anniversary, so happy birthday Granblue Fantasy. (F2U/F2E)

31 Likes

Laudna
Oops, I got busy and this has taken a month+ lol. The second poll winner, Laudna from Critical Role!
(F2U/F2E)

16 Likes

I’m a bit late, but to celebrate FE day this poll has all FE characters! Who do you wanna see in sprite form?

Who to Sprite (FE Day Edition)
  • Dedue (3 Hopes)
  • Vaike (Awakening)
  • Ash (Heroes)
  • Galzus (Thracia 776)

0 voters

5 Likes

Galzus
Galzus from Thracia 776! Definitely seems to be a fan favorite around here. (F2U/F2E)

42 Likes

Raphael3Hopes
I’ve recently been playing the 3 Hopes demo and I’ve been having more fun than I thought. Here’s Raphael in his 3 Hopes attire to celebrate! (F2U/F2E)
Raphael3HopesShirtless
And also a shirtless version I made to make sure the anatomy was right before adding on the clothes.

21 Likes

I’m alive! Been awhile, so let’s get back into the swing of things with another poll.

Next sprite should be…?
  • Jeralt (Fire Emblem 3 Houses/Hopes)
  • Ranzal (Dragalia Lost)
  • Dagdar (Thracia 776)
  • Askr (Fire Emblem Heroes)

0 voters

7 Likes

Dagdar is Dagdone! Made two versions for the skintone, one based on his official art, and the other based on his in game sprite. (F2U/F2E)

Dagdar(Art)

Dagdar(InGame)

32 Likes

OoOooOhh, it’s spooky month! I, uh, don’t really have a good spooky themed mug, but why don’t we raise the dead with a new poll of some previous candidates?

Pick my next sprite!
  • Askr (Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Vyron (World Flipper)
  • Ash (Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Jeralt (Fire Emblem 3 Houses)

0 voters

7 Likes

Ash
“Ah, greetings spriters, I seem to have been turned into a 128x112 png for the specific use of insertion into a Fire Emblem GBA ROMhack: more specifically using the Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones style of shading using darker and more vibrant colors so that…”

Ash, Askr’s Retainer from Fire Emblem Heroes. Maybe one day she can get her guitar to perform the spring remix of Lonely Puppeteer. (F2U/F2E)

40 Likes

Cleanup
Been recently cleaning up some old sprites again for Divine Inheritance, old on the left, new on the right. Special thanks to BuskHusker and Maximus for help with Saffron, the sprite on the top! (NOT F2U/F2E)

24 Likes

Prayin’ for a possibility of Ronan, your style is awesome!:pray:

1 Like

Sure, I can add him to the next poll!

Hey! Been awhile, but I bring a cheesy gift for you all:

Cheese_Lover
The Cheese Lover NPC from Shadows of Valentia! Go, Spread the love and appreciation for cheese in all your hacks! (Or just use him as a random older man NPC, up to you) (F2U/F2E)

44 Likes