Welcome back!

You have some very nice work here! Really love the transformation sequence

1 Like

welcome,that’s very cool

1 Like

Class Card
Werewolf Class Card

Map Sprite
Werewolf Map Sprite (Villager with minor edits).

24 Likes

A Super rough draft of a draconic creature (Thinking Lesser Dragon or Cave Dragon).

Lesser Dragon

Would attack with breath, but not elemental breath like true dragons, instead uses a poisonous breath.

Goblin
Also a Goblin idea.

26 Likes

Crow

A little Imp I’ve been toying around with. Would use magic to inflict status like Stone, Sleep, Silence, or Berserk (at high levels).

23 Likes

Ogre

Which Ogre Idle looks better?

I’m partial to the Left one, but the Right one sort of gives that “monster beast” feel (with it not caring for it’s weapons much).

30 Likes

Woah that’s a nice ogre!

I gravitate more towards the left one as well. It looks more dynamic due to the diagonaly held sword.

12 Likes

The one on the left looks like he is battle ready.

1 Like

Beyoncé said to the left and I’m incline to agree

3 Likes

the right doesn’t look like it doesn’t care about its weapons, it looks like he’s calmly awaiting the battle, so if you’re going for a more feral tone, the left is the way to go

The right one has a more powerful pose imo

I appreciate the dynamic nature of the one on the left, but I do have to agree that the right feels stronger, both in pose and since the player gets to see more detail of the body. I don’t know what pose could strike a good balance between the two, though…

I could make the right part of the Critical Animation.

It stab the sword in the ground the roars before picking it up to swing it at the foe.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the release of Chocobo’s motion.

1 Like

The one of the right seems great for an introduction animation, the one on the left seems better for a battle animation though

You mean Promotion right?

Thought I already released the base form.

Where can I download it?

this?

I’d like you to submit it to repo when completed.

If you only have gif animations, please publish gifs without backgrounds.

I’ll dig them up, pretty sure I have the full base form scripted on my home pc.

1 Like

Hello may i ask if are you still active? Cuz i really like your cloud skipper battle animation