Some Fire Emblem Battle Sprites I'm working on

Class Icon 2nd Class Icon

Both Class Icons are done and 16 colors to boot!

Now if my coffee will kick in I can start scripting the Chocolate Knight.

23 Likes

ok thanks for the answer

Who wants to Beta test the Chocobo Kight?

vv Link is right here vv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jz7t_uxIPeFNrZdznyFMJj6dB6vFN8l/view?usp=sharing

The OW sprite is just a placeholder.

4 Likes

Oop, thank you, gotta admit I’ve kinda been looking forward to this for a bit now

And once I swap back to my Desktop from my laptop I will have the Lich ready too (It’d be easier if I just installed FEBuilder on my Laptop too so I don’t have to keep swapping back and forth but I’m too lazy for that!)

1 Like

Screenshots of the Lich and Chocolate Knight in action!

Lich Cast Lich Descript Lich Stab Map Ostro Descript Ostro Lunge

vv Here’s a new Beta for both Lich and Choco for people to test out! vv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkZ_ncS0uMTTofd5OK-dguLXmUtKwWbp/view?usp=sharing

14 Likes

Ah I see the Lich class is the Romhacker class based on that class description. Very accurate.

5 Likes

Nah they just get the cursed life without the never-ending part.

2 Likes

As a rom hacker, albeit an amateur one, I can already confirm this

Slaves to the craft!

While I finish up the fine tuning on the Chocobo Knight and Lich (OW sprites need a tiny bit of alignment!)

here’s the Incubus’ attack animation

Incubbus_FE_Battle

19 Likes

aw :3 incubus :3

RaptorKnight_FE_Battle

Also the rough outline of what the Chocobo Promotion class’ battle animation will be.

(I wish the games had a Bird ‘Caw’ sound effect for the Critical which will be similar to the Paladin’s critical animation).

17 Likes

aw~ handsome chocobo human ~ :>

In due time someone will be able to make a monster emblem. Just amazing

You work really fast. These WIPs are really appreciated.

2 Likes

I get bored sometimes lol, and when I get focused on something is get unhealthly focused on it (who needs sleep!) Downside is I will eventually crash and burn out so I try to pump out as much stuff as I can before that!

1 Like

Could probably make or find a sound like that. I’ll see if I can and let you know.

If not no worries I think the Gargoyle,s Melee Critical sound, or the Gorgon’s Critical Shriek, or even the Bael’s Critical scream would be effective too.

Oh yeah, I haven’t played fire emblem in so long I forgot about those ones.
I’m working on making a version of sacred stones with mostly updated animations
and new or replaced promotions. I stumbled upon your post here not too long
ago and I saw all this awesome work you’ve been doing, I really must congratulate
you on your work.

1 Like