Time: January 27th to February 5th
Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible
Guys, where’s the new mugging blitz? I can’t wait to submit my mugs!
No need to fret anymore, folks! You all know the drill, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of it, all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use or edit in their projects.
- All skill levels welcome! Even if you’ve never made a mug, this is a prime opportunity to get started!
- Anything is allowed; Splices, full custom sprites, memes, halfbodies, and all others.
- Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye / mouth frames and minimug)
No TLP style minimugs. Please.
- Submit by posting in this thread.
- Joke or meme mugs are still perfectly okay to submit! In the package, mugs like these (as well as any mugs not in the GBA insertable format, or aren’t properly insertable) will be placed in a separate folder from the regular mugs, just like in Mugging Blitz Round 4.
- Halfbodies will also be placed in a different folder.
- Edits or revisions of your past submitted mugs in the same thread will be replacing the old version you’ve submitted.
- Submitting someone else’s sprite as your own and not crediting them, or submitting someone else’s sprite that is NOT free to use is art theft and will not be tolerated.
- Make sure to name the file by this format before uploading: [Creator] - [MugName].png
Example : Levin64 - Funny Man 420.png
bmp file is allowed but who uses it nowadays though…)