Preview

4 Likes

Great work on the theme for 2020!

1 Like

Too soon

1 Like

yay I wrote something

I saw this and was like “oh I should use the minor blues scale too”

and then I switched gears and ended up making it in major as elevator music instead

MP3 Preview
Note: Probably won’t sound exactly the same ingame, I’m not really familiar with midi :sweat_smile:
There are some drums in there but I can’t hear them in the preview :man_shrugging:

Score / Sheet Music

Midi file

I probably wouldn’t use this in a fire emblem game. Maybe you could use it in the supports menu…?

4 Likes

Any music can fit your fire emblem game if you deviate far enough.

4 Likes

Eh, may as well throw something in. It’s a quick theme I whipped up; works for enemy phase, either map or battle (although not especially well for either). Free to use and edit, as long as you give credit.

Enemy Phase Map/Battle Theme: Reprisal

Preview

fire emblem the last promise 2

And have a TLP minimug for good measure. (The portrait itself is one of my submissions to Mugging Blitz 11.)
fighter minimug

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Oh, and take another thing. It’s not great, though.

Player Phase Battle Theme: Strike Them Down

Preview

I don’t feel like putting another TLP minimug here. Have fun.

3 Likes

Happy Cutscene: Sunday Morning

Includes all the things.

Preview

I’ve got like a handful more songs to add, will make them insertable in the near future.

1 Like

I made a defense (Enemy phase attack) theme called Brutal Siege!

MP3 Preview
MIDI Download
.S Download

lol you can’t stop the portraits chair

3 Likes

Hot damn that’s tense!

And no I can’t stop the tlp minis because kaga has cursed me for my hubris, and my efforts are always in vain!

Okay I wrote another one - this one’s called Ethereal Mist. I like this one a lot more than my previous one.

This 2 minute tune is a relaxing one, I think.

Mp3 Preview (should sound identical ingame)

Midi file.

.s insertable file (nimap2)

If anyone has suggestions for songs to copy, let me know! :slightly_smiling_face: This one was influenced by Chrono Trigger’s Secret of the Forest, among other things. I prefer the CT song, but I hope my imitation is pleasing :smile:

6 Likes

Ooooo, feels ominous! Thanks for making another submission m’dude!

2 Likes

Oooh very nice Vesly

1 Like

Player Phase Map Theme - “Afterthought”. I’m bad at naming my music.

Folder Link, includes preview and midi

The midi is made to be inserted with NIMAP. The preview is not an ingame recording, but it is using the NIMAP soundfont, so it should sound identical when inserted.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Quantity over quality…

Really not super happy with this one, but it’s done and usable. Weirdly, this is one of very few songs I’ve composed where I prefer the FEGBA soundfont to the Musescore one.

Military Cutscene/Preparation Screen Theme: Clad in Iron

Preview

Obligatory: no tlp style minimugs

image Yen Taje is not amused. (What project is she from, you may ask? You’ll see… or not.)

3 Likes

You know the drill by now; have another song, with all the pieces included. This time, more of a cutscene theme.

Sad/Romantic Cutscene Theme: Rain and Night

Preview

TLP Minimug

5 Likes

Oh, and one more while I’m here. I’m pretty sure the GBA soundfont messed up a lot of stuff (you can’t hear a good portion of the drum track, for instance), but I’m still quite fond of this one. Use it if you want!

Boss Theme: Enemy Champion

Preview

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563909734789414923/815394223967961108/unknown.png

1 Like

Blitz is over, you don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.

If somebody with mod powers could do me a solid and lock the thread, that’d be great.

3 Likes

Gonna get a cheeky well done everyone in before the thread is locked. These tracks are greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

thread closed on request